Quantcast
bodybuilding.com - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: bodybuilding.com

My Ride
    '10 RX350 & '08 e90 335i

Default bodybuilding.com

Anyone order supplements from there> Even though its in US dollars and you have to pay for delivery the prices still seem way better than locally.
    Autosignature

My Ride
    Civic dx

ya i ordered from there. everything went over well. however since they are us products they often get checked at the border for an ingredient review

My Ride
    '10 RX350 & '08 e90 335i

Just getting straight protein and bars so nothing special. Does that check just mean it takes longer or cost more or both?
    Autosignature

My Ride
    Civic dx

well u will have to pay at the border no matter what you buy, but yea it just means that it will take few days extra, no big deal

My Ride
    '99.5 2.0L Jetta What I ride: '05 Kona Stuff

Default Re: bodybuilding.com

Originally posted by pinoyhero
    Anyone order supplements from there> Even though its in US dollars and you have to pay for delivery the prices still seem way better than locally.
    If I were you I'd avoid the hassle, shipping times, shipping costs, and currency conversions and order from www.supplementscanada.com

After all they guarantee the lowest prices.
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

My Ride
    FZ1

I just ordered some stuff there and it arrived last week USPS Air mail. I wasn't charged brokerage or other fees, it just showed up in my mail box.
    It took about 10 days to arrive and ut was under $50 CAD.
    I usually get stuff from Popeyes, but they didn't carry what I was looking for.
    I'd order from them again.

My Ride
    02 Accord

Suppliments are a waste.... Just eat good... Jeez, all you guys and your suppliments... I dont take any, and I havn't for the 3 years I've been working out... Happy to say, I shoulder pressed 90s for 7 on friday perfect form... Great achievment...

Default Re: Re: bodybuilding.com

Originally posted by hockeybronx

If I were you I'd avoid the hassle, shipping times, shipping costs, and currency conversions and order from www.supplementscanada.com

After all they guarantee the lowest prices.
    ... sndcanada.com is good also.!!

My Ride
    '99.5 2.0L Jetta What I ride: '05 Kona Stuff

Originally posted by EnRich
    Suppliments are a waste.... Just eat good... Jeez, all you guys and your suppliments... I dont take any, and I havn't for the 3 years I've been working out... Happy to say, I shoulder pressed 90s for 7 on friday perfect form... Great achievment...
    With varying metabolic rates, body types, body shapes, genetic/hereditary make-ups, sleep habits, fitness goals, years in fitness, dietary needs, dietary plans, work/school schedules, levels of knowledge, workout intensities, workout frequencies, levels of strength, training habits, sports/competition commitments, digestive systems, budgets, and time constraints, I hardly think it's fair to generalize a million dollar industry that you can't even spell correctly as a waste of time.

There are so many variables to the needs of supplements it's not even funny, plus if people are using them correctly - as "supplements'' then they are already eating 6 quality meals a day and the supplements are simply supplementing their diet.

If you are happy with your own results then that's awesome, great job on your achievements, but I don't think you have much credibility deciding other peoples needs to reach their own achievements.
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

he must be thinking your talking about steroids..I take supplement to help me gain mass not strength?

bb.com sometimes takes weeks and i mean weeks..cause canada customs may hold ur supplements forawhile
    i ordered some v12 in jan 05 and recieved it in march.
    this might be rare but i wouldnt use them again, sndcanada dot com is a good place 3 day shipping
    good prices

My Ride
    210000 km oldie

Yeah Snd and supplementcanada are both pretty good. You can go to the store in town to get supplements as well. I had ordered from the US before and custom had a tendency of wanting to opening my orders.