Quantcast
poison frogs - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: poison frogs

My Ride
    It's held together by zip ties

Default poison frogs

hey, well since people have been selling fish I thought I would give this a try. Well these are Dendrobates Tinctorius (the dyeing poison frog - the surinam cobalt morph). They are selling for $125 each and I have 3 for sale. They are an excellent begginner Poison frog and aren't to hard to care for. Well here is a picture of a couple of them:

Laurier

My Ride
    2010 Genesis Coupe

nice looking frog, but unfortunately i really cant justify the money are their cheaper ways to get into poision frogs?

like some breed that nobody likes, but is a good way to learn the requirments and care involvments.

My Ride
    It's held together by zip ties

Ya, poison frogs up here in canada are still not very popular (mainly because of how much they cost). I can get you one species if you wanted. It is epipedobates tricolor and they sell for around $20-30. But they are small and brownish red and white. here is a picture of what they look like.

if you want some of these I can talk to a few people and I can get you some.

Laurier

My Ride
    2010 Genesis Coupe

hmm, 20-30 isnt bad at all, ill have to consider that, but ive got a few things i need to take care of first.

ill get back to you later