Quantcast
Lovin the stereo! - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Lovin the stereo!

My Ride
    '08 Mitsubishi Lancer, '97 GMC Jimmy

Smile Lovin the stereo!

After some difficult planning I have Bass again! Redline_13000 and Myself managed to get a good stereo into my tiny MR2, and I think It looks pretty sharpe 1 10" behind the Passenger seat is more then enough Bass for the little area we had to work with, and it sounds louder than my 15" in my Passat!......Now that I have the stereo going , and I can start with the looking pimp and go-fast mods!

My Ride
    APR Audi S4

My Ride
    335i

Lots of luck with the sub - hope u like it
    Original Post NAZI Moderated

Originally posted by r3cc0s
    Felon or Mistermeiner

Are you the guy with the black MR2 with the roof that stores under the hood? (front trunk). That sub is LOUD! Hear it from a ways away
    "All these years I thought it was power that brought responsibility. It's not. I was wrong. It's responsibility that brings power. It's knowing what needs to be done that brings strength. And courage." - Peter Parker, Earth X

My Ride
    4cyl turbo diesel with a max speed of 10.9kmh

glad to hear u like it james

CONCRETE PATIO SPECIAL, PM ME FOR DETAILS!

My Ride

Originally posted by mwmhong
    Are you the guy with the black MR2 with the roof that stores under the hood? (front trunk). That sub is LOUD! Hear it from a ways away
    Yeah that would be me, When i was pulling up to the parking lot, i only had the volume 1/3 of the way up too. Now when i take my roof off, i have to store it in the hood(trunk), because of the stereo inside the car. oh well. Hopefully next meet we have, we actually go somewhere, I still owe you a bowl of PHO( go- carting incedent)

Originally posted by James

Yeah that would be me, When i was pulling up to the parking lot, i only had the volume 1/3 of the way up too. Now when i take my roof off, i have to store it in the hood(trunk), because of the stereo inside the car. oh well. Hopefully next meet we have, we actually go somewhere, I still owe you a bowl of PHO( go- carting incedent)
    Yeah, one of the girls was like "how does he fit the roof under the hood?" and stops for a second and says "oh, the engine must be in the back."

I'd rather have Caucasian food, not PHO, that stuff is pure poison to me. Went to Pho Kim by New Asia and the stuff was AWFUL, and the strawberry 'milkshake' with the 'bubbles' tasted like fluoride from the dentists office.
    "All these years I thought it was power that brought responsibility. It's not. I was wrong. It's responsibility that brings power. It's knowing what needs to be done that brings strength. And courage." - Peter Parker, Earth X

My Ride

Originally posted by mwmhong

Yeah, one of the girls was like "how does he fit the roof under the hood?" and stops for a second and says "oh, the engine must be in the back."

I'd rather have Caucasian food, not PHO, that stuff is pure poison to me. Went to Pho Kim by New Asia and the stuff was AWFUL, and the strawberry 'milkshake' with the 'bubbles' tasted like fluoride from the dentists office.
    Haha, too funny. Some people get real confused when i go to put stuff in the trunk, (i actually have a little trunk behind the engine too), then i go get something from under the hood, thier like WTF? wheres the engine? :p haha.

...And whatever you want man, next meet we have to actually go somewhere, and it will be on Sexualbanana and myself.