Quantcast
Lovin the stereo! - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Lovin the stereo!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    '08 Mitsubishi Lancer, '97 GMC Jimmy
    Posts
    1,629
    Rep Power
    22

    Smile Lovin the stereo!

    After some difficult planning I have Bass again! Redline_13000 and Myself managed to get a good stereo into my tiny MR2, and I think It looks pretty sharpe 1 10" behind the Passenger seat is more then enough Bass for the little area we had to work with, and it sounds louder than my 15" in my Passat!......Now that I have the stereo going , and I can start with the looking pimp and go-fast mods!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    YYC
    My Ride
    APR Audi S4
    Posts
    2,058
    Rep Power
    0

    Default


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    335i
    Posts
    8,929
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Lots of luck with the sub - hope u like it
    Original Post NAZI Moderated


    Originally posted by r3cc0s
    Felon or Mistermeiner

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    in the City of Blinding Lights
    Posts
    604
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Are you the guy with the black MR2 with the roof that stores under the hood? (front trunk). That sub is LOUD! Hear it from a ways away
    "All these years I thought it was power that brought responsibility. It's not. I was wrong. It's responsibility that brings power. It's knowing what needs to be done that brings strength. And courage." - Peter Parker, Earth X

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    4cyl turbo diesel with a max speed of 10.9kmh
    Posts
    1,583
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    glad to hear u like it james


    CONCRETE PATIO SPECIAL, PM ME FOR DETAILS!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    '08 Mitsubishi Lancer, '97 GMC Jimmy
    Posts
    1,629
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Originally posted by mwmhong
    Are you the guy with the black MR2 with the roof that stores under the hood? (front trunk). That sub is LOUD! Hear it from a ways away
    Yeah that would be me, When i was pulling up to the parking lot, i only had the volume 1/3 of the way up too. Now when i take my roof off, i have to store it in the hood(trunk), because of the stereo inside the car. oh well. Hopefully next meet we have, we actually go somewhere, I still owe you a bowl of PHO( go- carting incedent)

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    in the City of Blinding Lights
    Posts
    604
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Originally posted by James


    Yeah that would be me, When i was pulling up to the parking lot, i only had the volume 1/3 of the way up too. Now when i take my roof off, i have to store it in the hood(trunk), because of the stereo inside the car. oh well. Hopefully next meet we have, we actually go somewhere, I still owe you a bowl of PHO( go- carting incedent)
    Yeah, one of the girls was like "how does he fit the roof under the hood?" and stops for a second and says "oh, the engine must be in the back."

    I'd rather have Caucasian food, not PHO, that stuff is pure poison to me. Went to Pho Kim by New Asia and the stuff was AWFUL, and the strawberry 'milkshake' with the 'bubbles' tasted like fluoride from the dentists office.
    "All these years I thought it was power that brought responsibility. It's not. I was wrong. It's responsibility that brings power. It's knowing what needs to be done that brings strength. And courage." - Peter Parker, Earth X

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    '08 Mitsubishi Lancer, '97 GMC Jimmy
    Posts
    1,629
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Originally posted by mwmhong


    Yeah, one of the girls was like "how does he fit the roof under the hood?" and stops for a second and says "oh, the engine must be in the back."

    I'd rather have Caucasian food, not PHO, that stuff is pure poison to me. Went to Pho Kim by New Asia and the stuff was AWFUL, and the strawberry 'milkshake' with the 'bubbles' tasted like fluoride from the dentists office.
    Haha, too funny. Some people get real confused when i go to put stuff in the trunk, (i actually have a little trunk behind the engine too), then i go get something from under the hood, thier like WTF? wheres the engine? :p haha.

    ...And whatever you want man, next meet we have to actually go somewhere, and it will be on Sexualbanana and myself.

Similar Threads

  1. Imports need lovin' too!

    By Blue Devil in forum General
    Replies: 21
    Latest Threads: 10-01-2002, 05:34 PM
  2. stereo thieft in the NW?

    By 2000impreza in forum In Car Entertainment / Electronics
    Replies: 10
    Latest Threads: 07-26-2002, 01:51 PM
  3. Stereo Stuffs!

    By Audi Kid in forum Miscellaneous Buy/Sell/Trade
    Replies: 24
    Latest Threads: 07-16-2002, 04:41 PM
  4. Stereo equipment

    By shadowz in forum Miscellaneous Buy/Sell/Trade
    Replies: 11
    Latest Threads: 07-16-2002, 03:26 AM
  5. FS: Lots of Stereo Equipment

    By roopi in forum Miscellaneous Buy/Sell/Trade
    Replies: 1
    Latest Threads: 06-17-2002, 01:41 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •