Quantcast
Who here hates cops as much as I do? - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Who here hates cops as much as I do?

My Ride
    Lexus IS-F

Angry Who here hates cops as much as I do?

I never really liked PIGS before, but after this incidence, I can say I hate all them with a passion. My mom borrowed my car last week and got pulled over for the 2 most stupidest reasons in the world. While she was heading to downtown on deerfoot, I guess the cop thought my car was kinda suspicious and so followed her for couple blocks (happens to me every time I drive). Anywayz, as soon as she exited off on Memorial, the cop pulls her over. The reason: because she was going 5km under the limit on a very snowy and wet evening. Who here doesn't slow down, when a cop is following them? On top of that, they made up some BS fine and gave her a $150 ticket for some decals I have on my car! In conclusion, the cop gave me $225 in tickets simply because he had nothing better to do then to pick on a modified import.

Why must cops always think you're up to no good when you drive a modified car?
    Calgary Deals Blog - All of Calgary's Best Deals in One Place.

if you are telling the truth, it shouldn't be hard to get those tickets thrown out.

My Ride
    01 Pontiac Grand Am GT

Exactly If it's the Truth Take it to court and have it thrown out

My Ride
    Civic

I don't understand what the "decal ticket" is for?

My Ride
    Turbos n Stuff™

I find this pretty hard to believe and wont believe it untill I see a pic of your car, the tickets and who they were made out for and what the charges are on the ticket.
    Travel

My Ride
    UA6

yeah you can probably get the tickets removed, but it's still a hassle. fuckin pigs

Lurking in some bushes outside your house
    My Ride
    S14/D21

The whole fact of the matter is why should any of us have to waste our time and effort to go to court over tickets.

Cops need to put their efforts into fightin real criminals.

We should start up a petition to get this to stop.

Originally posted by szw
    if you are telling the truth, it shouldn't be hard to get those tickets thrown out.

it seems hard to believe that he would give a ticket for being 5km's under? i mean, that's not reckless driving at all.

the things that peeves me is the people who drive10 or even 20km under the limit on deerfoot!

My Ride
    A Pearl Diamond

Don't worry I probably hate the more then you Fi gi

My Ride
    Brick Type R, SC AW11, Alcyone

Sigh... what's up with these cops lately???
    omgwtfbbq

My Ride
    It's held together by zip ties

I have met some nice cops and some true basterd cops. Like this one cop that took care of one of my brothers crashs pulls my dad over when ever he see's him. But there was this one hot cop (mid 20's) that pulled me over and let me go for speeding in a playground and going a chinese fire drill and not making back before the light turned green and she just said it was stupid and let me go, ya she was a nice cop.

Laurier

My Ride
    DUBZ

What did your decal say??

My Ride
    335i

Originally posted by Ben
    I find this pretty hard to believe and wont believe it untill I see a pic of your car, the tickets and who they were made out for and what the charges are on the ticket.
    And do you think he cares enough to make sure that you know all of this or something before he is assured u believe him?

Original Post NAZI Moderated

Originally posted by r3cc0s
    Felon or Mistermeiner

I sure didn't I couldn't care less if the cop raped his mother.
    Actually i'd be a little concerned....heh

My Ride
    something green

Smells a little BS'ey to me...
    Anyway, I just thought I would add the following..
    I don't particularly agree with the tactics alot of cops use to enforce the law, or in some cases use the law as a political or economic tool to better their labour agreements, the law is not conditional to how happy a cop is with his job nor is it conditional to how much they are being paid for not paid, I believe the should be more professional than that, however sometimes in Calgary in the past, they have not been so.
    The law is not also suppose to be a source of taxation.

However, Police are neccesary to keep law and order. And we all have run ins with them, but to defend the police, I have seen alot of Jackasses from this forum on the road, and yes, some of you are breaking the law blatantly, and have little regard for the general rules of the road, and when you bitch about Popo pulling you over for driving like a complete tit, its probably because you were being a complete tit. I was 16,17,18, 19 and 20 once as well, I know what its like to be a jackass and feel cool doing it, but some of these threads are just so fucking stupid...
    "I was minding my own business cruising with a buddy with the tunes playing" is the typical story....

More like.....

" I had the stereo cranked with the windows down so everyone would look at me, and we were doing dry hops in the middle of Mcleod trail to show how cool my indigo limp dick purple headlights look when my car has an epyleptic attack, and the cops came out of nowhere"....

No you dumbasses, they were right behind you for the last 15 minutes, watching you make an ass of yourself in traffic...And they got you dead to rights...

If you are gonna play, you have to pay....Maxt
    Too loud for Aspen

My Ride
    starts with a screwdriver...

its all because of the people dying in vancouver and ontario because of street racing. my friends dad is a cop and theyve started a new anti street racing policy which involves heavier fines and more suspensions, so theyre all gung ho on imports now, hopefully it fades away when they get a new assignment. so watch your ass guys!!
    I MAKE BALLER CARS MORE BALLER.....

My Ride
    335i

Originally posted by Maxt
    Smells a little BS'ey to me...
    Anyway, I just thought I would add the following..
    I don't particularly agree with the tactics alot of cops use to enforce the law, or in some cases use the law as a political or economic tool to better their labour agreements, the law is not conditional to how happy a cop is with his job nor is it conditional to how much they are being paid for not paid, I believe the should be more professional than that, however sometimes in Calgary in the past, they have not been so.
    The law is not also suppose to be a source of taxation.

However, Police are neccesary to keep law and order. And we all have run ins with them, but to defend the police, I have seen alot of Jackasses from this forum on the road, and yes, some of you are breaking the law blatantly, and have little regard for the general rules of the road, and when you bitch about Popo pulling you over for driving like a complete tit, its probably because you were being a complete tit. I was 16,17,18, 19 and 20 once as well, I know what its like to be a jackass and feel cool doing it, but some of these threads are just so fucking stupid...
    "I was minding my own business cruising with a buddy with the tunes playing" is the typical story....

More like.....

" I had the stereo cranked with the windows down so everyone would look at me, and we were doing dry hops in the middle of Mcleod trail to show how cool my indigo limp dick purple headlights look when my car has an epyleptic attack, and the cops came out of nowhere"....

No you dumbasses, they were right behind you for the last 15 minutes, watching you make an ass of yourself in traffic...And they got you dead to rights...

If you are gonna play, you have to pay....Maxt
    You're probably a cop.
    Original Post NAZI Moderated

Originally posted by r3cc0s
    Felon or Mistermeiner

My Ride
    A Pearl Diamond

Originally posted by Weapon_R

You're probably a cop.
    Yeah or his dad is.

Everyone sing along: "fuck the police, fuck the police, FUCK EM"!

My Ride
    A Pearl Diamond

Originally posted by Maxt

However, Police are neccesary to keep law and order. And we all have run ins with them, but to defend the police, I have seen alot of Jackasses from this forum on the road, and yes, some of you are breaking the law blatantly, and have little regard for the general rules of the road,

If you are gonna play, you have to pay....Maxt [/B]
    Sorry officer

My Ride
    Denali

I am not sure about that decal ticket... according to the traffic act you can have all three back windows covered in decals as long as you have driver and passenger rearview mirrors.. If that really was the reason for the ticket you should take it to court.. that doesn't make any sense.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast