Quantcast
2006 Saturn Vue - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: 2006 Saturn Vue

My Ride
    Two from Freemont

Default 2006 Saturn Vue

My Ride
    B8.5 S4

I like the styling of the current one better.

My Ride
    is an Experience.

That thing looks like a retard.

^ the front sure does......

My Ride
    2002 Toyota Corolla

DURRRRRR DURRRRR

^ ROFL!!

My Ride
    2008 BBP Accord Coupe

Will it have the Honda V6?
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague.”
    —Cicero, Roman statesman and lawyer

My Ride
    2005 Dodge Magnum R/T

well its less saturn-fugly(with the weird curved lights)...but still fugly in a saturn-ish way
    Friends don't let friends drive rice.

There is no replacement for displacement

My Ride
    Two from Freemont

The 2006 Saturn Vue Red Line makes its first public appearance on the floor of the California International Auto Show Wednesday, October 5, 2005 in Anaheim. The redesigned Saturn Vue Red Line combines new styling and proven performance with excellent fuel economy and a lower price.

2006 Saturn Vue Red Line Debut at CIAS

Press Release:
    Anaheim, Calif. – The redesigned 2006 Saturn Vue Red Line combines bold new styling and proven performance with surprising fuel economy and a lower price.

The compact SUV will make its first public appearance at the 2005 California International Auto Show in Anaheim, Oct. 5-9.

The Vue Red Line’s new look starts with a unique front grille that is inspired by the highly acclaimed 2007 Saturn Sky roadster and the Saturn Aura sedan concept. The vehicle’s chrome bar and integrated jeweled Saturn badge are hallmarks of the brand’s new design direction. The distinctive grille is matched with a new fascias and body-color 360-degree ground effects for a sleek, streamlined look.

Distinctive interior features for the new Vue Red Line include ebony leather-appointed seats with suede fabric inserts; ebony carpet and safety belts; six-way power driver seat adjuster and a unique instrument cluster faceplate and metallic foot pedals.

A unique item on the new Vue Red Line is ambient lower lighting that illuminates the front and rear foot well areas. The light can be changed from “Cool Blue” to “Warm Amber” with a switch located on the center stack.

In addition, the Red Line model Vue benefits from the interior enhancements made to the entire Vue lineup for 2006, including a redesigned center stack, new center storage console, steering wheel with audio controls and a new family of upgraded radios.

The 2006 Vue Red Line with front-wheel drive will carry a suggested retail price of $24,485, down $1,240 for a similarly equipped 2005 model year vehicle.

The Vue Red Line comes standard with the 3.5L V-6, 250-horsepower engine. The V-6 front-wheel drive Vue also delivers a class-leading 28 miles per gallon on the highway. Additionally, the vehicle achieves an ultra-low emission vehicle (ULEV) rating.

The performance tuned Vue’s stiffened suspension is lowered more than one inch (26 mm) and the vehicle rides on aggressively styled 18-inch aluminum wheels with P245/50R18 performance tires, a combination that contributes both to sportier handling and a "slammed" appearance. The electric power steering is calibrated for a sporty feel. The Vue Red Line is available in both front- and all-wheel drive.

The restyled Vue is the latest vehicle to join Saturn’s expanding product portfolio. It will be followed next year by the Saturn Sky roadster, Vue Green Line Hybrid, Aura midsize sedan and Outlook crossover mid-utility.