Quantcast
Does marijuana stimulate brain growth? - Page 3 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Does marijuana stimulate brain growth?

My Ride
    GMC Acadia

Originally posted by dinglenuts
    personally i feel smoking bud is perfectly acceptable and should be encouraged. With all the day to day crap that makes life suck its a nice break, and as far as volcano benefits go, your getting more harm from the particulates everytime you rip a piece of toilet paper off your roll than with this thing. D.dub sounds like a seasoned user(yah, right) with his comments. All I can say is I'm 26, my wife and I make 100k a year, we're successful, super happy, professionally employed, have everything we want, recycle, care about people and the world in general, EDUCATE ourselves before big decisions, and oh yeah, DID I MENTION I'VE SMOKED FOR 12 YEARS? Just a thought. P.S if anyone wants to try this thing out, pm me and stop by, we'll make you fly.
    Considering how many of the weed users in this thread admit that smoking makes them retarted when they're high, I can't wait till you think pot is great then t-bone my car at a stoplight doing 120km/h through a 60 zone.
    Originally posted by VIZSLA
    Seems that running qualifying in three heats worked so well we're now running the race in three parts too.
    1, On the track
    2, In the steward's box
    3, In Paris

Originally posted by iceburns288

Considering how many of the weed users in this thread admit that smoking makes them retarted when they're high, I can't wait till you think pot is great then t-bone my car at a stoplight doing 120km/h through a 60 zone.
    yeah, because that happens all the time! man, next time a US anti-drug commerical comes on, flip the channel.

Last edited by 01RedDX; 11-04-2020 at 04:45 PM.

WEED

My Ride
    H-D 883 XLH

I'm all for legalizing thc suppositories so that medical users have a cheap realiable non-carcinogenic way to injest THC.

Then all you guys can sit around the table with your first package of THC pills saying

"Hey man! When I marched for legalization, this isn't what I had in mind!"

" Whatever man! pass me that toilet paper, I going for another toke"

Originally posted by dinglenuts
    personally i feel smoking bud is perfectly acceptable and should be encouraged. With all the day to day crap that makes life suck its a nice break, and as far as volcano benefits go, your getting more harm from the particulates everytime you rip a piece of toilet paper off your roll than with this thing. D.dub sounds like a seasoned user(yah, right) with his comments. All I can say is I'm 26, my wife and I make 100k a year, we're successful, super happy, professionally employed, have everything we want, recycle, care about people and the world in general, EDUCATE ourselves before big decisions, and oh yeah, DID I MENTION I'VE SMOKED FOR 12 YEARS? Just a thought. P.S if anyone wants to try this thing out, pm me and stop by, we'll make you fly.
    No-one said you were a "bad person" for smoking weed....

a dual income and only $100k a year?!?!? Time to work harder.

If you really think there are no negative consequences to putting that shit in your body and into your brain.

You're sadly deluded...

which is probably a side effect in itself.

BTW you don't need to be a seasoned pot smoker to understand the negative side effects. That being said...

I was smoking the stuff in Baghdad when you were still in your dad's bag.

My Ride
    S13 & Suzuki

I can't wait till you think pot is great then t-bone my car at a stoplight doing 120km/h through a 60 zone.
    I can't wait either

but seriously, from my experience weed does nothing for you except increase anxiety and depression and hinder your ability to concentrate

My Ride
    Model S

Originally posted by D. Dub

a dual income and only $100k a year?!?!? Time to work harder.
    now thats a dumb comment

Originally posted by googe

now thats a dumb comment
    perhaps if dingleballs and his girlfriend weren't potheads?

maybe they could make even more money

Last edited by 01RedDX; 11-04-2020 at 04:45 PM.

Originally posted by 01RedDX

Last I heard, you have to work really hard to make even $25K per year. How much do you make?? All us poor $100K per year suckers are dying to know.
    If I told ya you wouldn't believe me and anyways it's just bad manners to ask or tell how much money you make

My Ride
    Z31 turbo, MPV V-6

i know that the anti-drug commercial where i forget to go to my swim meet is dead on. the swim team is my anti-drug

My Ride
    H-D 883 XLH

Damn, I know I'm going to sound like a preacher but smoking that shit isn't going to make your life more fullfilling. If you are looking for something that will temporarily disconnect or distract you from your real feeling about life, then go for it! It might even be safer than a lot of other drugs.

You ever get the impression that marijuana advocates are spending life majoring in minor things?

Originally posted by Tyler883

You ever get the impression that marijuana advocates are spending life majoring in minor things?

My Ride
    Model S

If I told ya you wouldn't believe me and anyways it's just bad manners to ask or tell how much money you make
    and its not bad manners to downplay what others earn and tell them to work harder?

it really has nothing to do with how hard you work either. ill also point out that 100k is over 25k more than the average dual income household in calgary. hell, alberta teachers start below 50k. gonna go tell every one of them they should be working harder? they must all be stoners!

Last edited by 01RedDX; 11-04-2020 at 04:44 PM.

OK fine I take back that $$ comment. But it really amazes me off when people say they're happy and successful and smoke dope everyday...it rarely happens that way. Think about how successful dingleb=nuts could be if they didn't smoke all the time?!?!?

Pot makes ya lazy and unmotivated, especially the extra potent stuff nowadays.

In fact there's new research out there that shows that today's pot may even induce psychotic episodes and even contribute to long term mental illness

My Ride
    whatevers at the end of the driveway

In fact there's new research out there that shows that today's pot may even induce psychotic episodes and even contribute to long term mental illness
    ohhhhhh maybe that explains some of the posts on this thread

Originally posted by eljefe

ohhhhhh maybe that explains some of the posts on this thread

My Ride
    Model S

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cum_hoc_ergo_propter_hoc

and your statement about it causing psychotic episodes is false. thats only been seen in cases with an underlying condition, and even then, chances are slim to none.

of course, its too much to ask to be able to have a reasonable debate on a controversial topic on beyond, so this is as good as

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast