Quantcast
Fellow Beyond member in tragic accident - Page 10 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Fellow Beyond member in tragic accident

My Ride
    Honda

Haha Look at all the preachers who came out for this thread.
    You guys are fucking pathetic.

Too bad it had to involve Madsella. I bet if it was a mod or something, the reaction would be totally different. But instead, all the trolls decided to post about their morals and ethics Bunch of losers...

Get well soon, because a lesson learned is always more valuable than a life lost.

this "mistake" of his could have b'n much worse.

the object he hit could have been a car with kids in it! could have been a car with just people driving through in it!

he chose 2 drink, then he chose 2 drive...

My Ride
    M3 Boosted, M70 325is, M52 325is, 327sbc 328is

Still this question is unanswered.
    Was he drunk while driving?
    OR are u all just assuming because "alcohol may have been a factor"
    This could mean the passangers were drunk, and that may have in someway be tied to the accident in some way.
    Does anyone have facts of this?

My Ride
    Talipse

a drunk driver hit my nephews 8 years ago, is still in jail because of that. they were 1 and 3yrs old (babies). chances are he will do time.

I think Kona9 hit the nail on the head.

I'm not sure anyone even knows exactly what happened. So a lot of the posts are just speculation based upon the citybeat public release. [Inlcuding mine.]

Get better soon = +1

My Ride
    350z

Mad$ella BE STRONG, GET WELL, LIVE AND LEARN BRO!

Originally posted by ^SkylinE^
    These things can be prevented MISTAKES like this should never happen to begin with. How often do you hear ppl preach about " DONT"T DRINK AND DRIVE?" how hard is this to follow?

I have no Sympathy what so ever for what madseller did. I hope that legally and justice wise he gets what ever is coming to him. He broke the law and endangered 4 other lives for no real apparent reason. 30$ for a cab could have prevented all this, or somethings as simple as asking his partents to hook him up with a ride.

I truelly hope that all five make it through this without life long physical deficits or worse dieing. To a swift and full recovery!! But like a said before you break the law and you should get what you deserve.

Mistakes happen yes, but there are often easly prevent guys lets not forget that.....

^^^^ Do you live buy the quote " ignorence is bliss " ??? Give your head a shake?

There are 2 sides to every story, I was simply stating for people to lay off this poor guy !!!! I dont live by any qoute. Yes he broke the law by drinking + driving !! But all in all, whether you bash him or have simpathy for him..... What happened was a mistake and an accident. What happened was NOT planned therefore it was an accident !! Its very easy to think of alternatives after the fact !!!!! Whoever does not have simpathy for the involved party, they are the ones that need to give their head a shake!!!! You cannot judge this guy for 1 mistake he has made, yes it could be devastating for alot of people. But come on, welcome to life...Mistakes will happen, people will die, we are all human. Its sad to see all the harsh comments for this guy, the last thing Mike needs is to come onto Beyond and read all the harsh comments, when his conscience will have already taken care of that.

This thread should be closed as it has no purpose, If pointing fingers is the first and only thing that will come of it.

If people want to talk about alternatives to drinking and driving go take a course or google it !!!! But when a thread is made to announce an accident has happened with a fellow beyonder, and the majority of it is bashing ??????? WTF is the world coming to.

Every second post of this thread I was shaking my head in disapointment.

My Ride
    2011 Mustang GT

It is too bad that something like this still happens. Everyone say's that drinking and driving is stupid. And it is. But under the influence, you yourself become stupid. And thus, things like this happen. May god have mercy on them and shall they recover quickley.
    Beyond's Most Wanted

My Ride

Originally posted by Toms-SC

Quoted for the truth

but lets hope everyone makes it out allright

My Ride
    GTI

Originally posted by Team_Mclaren
    This was no "ACCIDENT". When you drink and drive you KNOW that shits like this will happen. It's a simple dumb decision on his part. We're NOT bashing the guy but instead hope that he learns something from it and pulls through.

You guys are making it sound like someone made a mistake and go robs a bank, then he accidently shot himself and now everyone should feel sorry for him.

I feel sorry for him, but calling this an accident is ignorance.

Actions have consequences. A vehicle is a potential weapon, when you get behind the wheel inebriated you've just loaded that weapon, if it causes destruction it's no accident it's the expected outcome.

Some people say we shouldn't be mad, but we should be. I'm sure his parents are happy he's alive, but I bet they're thinking the same thing most of the level headed mature members of this forum are thinking. I bet they're pretty pissed at Mike too.

I can't believe shit like this still happens, between the bunch of them they should have figured out that driving there wasn't a good idea, I think the blame isn't 100% on mike, every body in that vehicle made a mistake.

With all that said though, he has my condolences, hopefully everybody makes it out without too many physical and mental problems as a result of this incident.

My Ride
    B6 A4 3.0Q

get better soon madstella and friends!

My Ride
    2014 Tundra 1794 + 2016 X1

Originally posted by ninjak84
    I bet if it was a mod or something, the reaction would be totally different.

Fuk if it was MOD that did this..... They would get it worse from me.

They would know better.

Chris

My Ride
    Apex Predator

Originally posted by ninjak84
    a lesson learned is always more valuable than a life lost.
    Totally agree.

Get well soon Madsella & friends. Mike your mustang will be waiting for you. Be strong and take care.

"She takes premium dude! PREMIUM!!! DUDE!!!!"

My Ride
    95 t-hoe

Get well soon!

lodak

My Ride
    2002 SVT Focus

I've read though the posts and I've been trying to think how I can add something constructive and positive.

So, all I can say is: next time we get behind the wheel,think about what can happen,think about what has happened to our friends, and drive to keep ourselves,our friends,and other road users safe.

Get well soon,Mike.I hope you have learned a lesson.

Peace.
    11 F-150 Supercrew FX4 5.0

My Ride
    Turbos n Stuff™

Originally posted by topher91

They would know better.

Chris
    Why should a mod know any better?

We're all human, we all bleed the same blood (cept my blood has magical banning enzymes), it all comes down to choices.
    Travel

I honestly dont know my opinion on this as much I would like to bash him as much as possible, I feel jsut as bad for it and hope everyone does recover, regains conciousness, and at least realizes what they have done and how lucky they are to be alive. I am glad that they hit a concrete barrier and not a car, I am even happier that nobody outside the car was injured. I still dont know if I believe that anyone deserves to die ( I never did until a crime was comitted to someone I love) but I still dont know if I would want someone to die. In a way I am also glad that that there was a crash for the driver to hopefully someday recover and get better and realize what they have really done. If occupants of another car were injured my opinion would likely change and I would say that I wish it did not happen. I dont believe it was an accident, it was a collision, one which which was 110% preventable and if we say that it was an accident and that he shoudl not be condemned, then are we saying every other type of criminal should also not be condemned, a rapist or a murderer even. Thats an arguemtn for another day but all in all I hope that they all recover, but not without any regret of what happened. I also hope that they get what they deserve (in the least mean way possible) and is charged for what was done. As someone said, I guess a lesson learned (even if its through 20 years in jail) is better than a life lost!

ecstasy_civic is offline MMA guru, but still rage2's bitch
    My Ride
    08 Si

Originally posted by topher91

They would know better.

Chris
    there not different than you man!

just because there a 'mod' doesnt make them superheros lol

everyone makes poor decisions...... they have to deal with whatever comes with it.

My Ride
    B18C5 neon -|-y|>3 r

Originally posted by BerserkerCatSpl

Foothills is an excellent facility.
    i dont know...my dad died there coz of them fuckin up his pills. surprisingly, it seems to happen A LOT at that hospital, but that's another thing for another time.

mad$ella dude, yeah you fucked up, yeah shit went real bad, but we're still behind you man, and you know we all want your ass to get better. hehe, you probably wont be driving legally for a LONG while, but that's just another reason to strip the mustang and make it a track only car all the best to you and your buddies in the crash!!

My Ride
    It's held together by zip ties

holy crap, i just found this thread after finboy informed me about it.

Sad to hear that something like this happened cause it should never happen.

But hey he shouldn't of even picked up a bottle and when my friends drink and drive I always tell them that I hope they run into a check stop so that they learn there lesson. Sucks but if you get away with it once people think they can do it again and again.

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 ... LastLast