Quantcast
Never Take Your Car To Stampede Pontiac! Riped My Front End Off! And I Am Lowerd .5" - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Never Take Your Car To Stampede Pontiac! Riped My Front End Off! And I Am Lowerd .5"

My Ride
    2011 GTR

Default Never Take Your Car To Stampede Pontiac! Riped My Front End Off! And I Am Lowerd .5"

ok well as some of you know i have my car in the shop for engine repairs... so i thought ok 1 day... and my dad said they needed longer and what not to find the problem... so just now they tell me they havent told me why its in sooo long..... SOME FUCKING MORON RIPPED THE ENTIRE FRONT END OFF MY FUCKING CAR.... WHEEL WELLS AND ALL.... not only did i have a HUGE! ass sign on the steering wheel saying LOW FRONT END CAUTION!!! since i have seen them hit the front end on shit before... but i told them when i droped it off to put on the order forum thing low front end...

The fuckers arent even going to replace my bumper... only the plastic wheel wells they fucking ripped... so tomorrow i am going down their and demanding they either replace it.. or fucking at MINIMUM paint the lip as they have fucking scratched it more then i have... ... ahahahah fuck they thought they had a hand full with my dad blasting them today ahahaah wait till the fuckers get me down there... and i guess they are trying to say its not their fault since i have the car lowerd with a body kit...... 1... they put that fucking kit on.... 2.. the front end is only lowerd half a fucking inch........

FUCK THEM AND DONT EVER TAKE YOUR CAR THERE......

My Ride
    93 240sx SE, 17 Infiniti Q50S, 2008 Highlander

Default Re: Never Take Your Car To Stampede Pontiac! Riped My Front End Off! And I Am Lowerd .5"

Originally posted by Freebs
    ok well as some of you know i have my car in the shop for engine repairs... so i thought ok 1 day... and my dad said they needed longer and what not to find the problem... so just now they tell me they havent told me why its in sooo long..... SOME FUCKING MORON RIPPED THE ENTIRE FRONT END OFF MY FUCKING CAR.... WHEEL WELLS AND ALL.... not only did i have a HUGE! ass sign on the steering wheel saying LOW FRONT END CAUTION!!! since i have seen them hit the front end on shit before... but i told them when i droped it off to put on the order forum thing low front end...

The fuckers arent even going to replace my bumper... only the plastic wheel wells they fucking ripped... so tomorrow i am going down their and demanding they either replace it.. or fucking at MINIMUM paint the lip as they have fucking scratched it more then i have... ... ahahahah fuck they thought they had a hand full with my dad blasting them today ahahaah wait till the fuckers get me down there... and i guess they are trying to say its not their fault since i have the car lowerd with a body kit...... 1... they put that fucking kit on.... 2.. the front end is only lowerd half a fucking inch........

FUCK THEM AND DONT EVER TAKE YOUR CAR THERE......

Sorry to hear about what a shit sandwich you got

And yeah I wont ever take my car there EVER
    Originally posted by GTS Jeff
    You know those bored stay at home moms who's entire lives revolve around driving their kids to soccer, various cleaning accessories, and worrying about neighbourhood rapists? The kind of people that watch the View and go "uh huh..." Those unfulfilled people who try to fill the void in their empty lives by writing whiny letters to the editor complaining about shit that no one really cares about?

Well imagine if instead of writing that letter to the editor, she just posts on a car forum for car enthusiasts. That's Kritafo.

My Ride
    2011 GTR

i never take my car to any shop .. i do all my own work... this is the 1 time i take it there... and this happens
    Garage
    - 2011 GTR
    - 2013 STi
    - 2015 Yamaha FZ07

My Ride
    Mall Crawler

weaksuace

pics?
    sig deleted by moderator, because they are useless

My Ride
    2011 GTR

i dont have the car back yet... tomorrow i will hopfully.. but not before i rip a new ass hole in the little fucker who did this...
    Garage
    - 2011 GTR
    - 2013 STi
    - 2015 Yamaha FZ07

My Ride
    German

Woot!! Go Freebs... haha

My Ride
    2011 GTR

ahah hey im sorry... tomorrow ill be more calm about it... i am just mad right now... you dont understand how many signs i had saying caution low front... or how many times i told them its low so watch out... just shows how much they really care... it would not surprise me one bit if they took it out for a rip all the time " ooooo supercharger lets take it for a rip" man im puttin a small camera in it next time ahaah
    Garage
    - 2011 GTR
    - 2013 STi
    - 2015 Yamaha FZ07

My Ride
    99 JDM DC4

They should pay for it....totally their fault! It happened to my buddy where the shop damaged his car. The shop paid for the damages in the end without a problem! I don't see why Stampede Pontiac is not at fault in this. It's not their vehicle. Makes me think about how they drive the new and used vehicles around the lot??

Seriously man....bust out some RAGE!!!

My Ride
    2011 GTR

well i use to know some people who worked there.. and the shit i hear the little fucks do with my car makes me mad... i am honistly temped to shoot/stabb the fuckers... ok not that bad over a car.. but trust me they will get an ear full... and if i EVER see them out side of their work my fist is the last thing they will see..

ahh ok im tierd... im going to bed... try to sleep it off maybe have a beer or two before i go and see it tomorrow and maybe ill be less of a snap show
    Last edited by Freebs; 11-02-2005 at 12:50 AM.
    Garage
    - 2011 GTR
    - 2013 STi
    - 2015 Yamaha FZ07

My Ride
    is an Experience.

Thats fuckin shitty to hear man, I hate it when shit like this happens, and the shops try and scrub it off as not being there fault, give them full on HELL, make those fuckers suffer.

My Ride
    Hemi, ZX6R

When i worked at a dealership its amazing that there somehow still in buisness...I mean, the lot boys and what not, use to just bag the snot out of cars, you'd bring it up with the service managers, and they would just say they'd look into it. However, they were quite good with any problems or accidents that happen that were theyre fault at fixing it or working out the problem...But i ended up leaving there shortly after i started just cause of the shaddy management

That blows, do what you gotta do. Go in, talk to the manager, cause a ruckus and make sure they fess up...Anything short of them returning your car to the condition in which you brought it in in and maybe even giving you some free oil change coupons or something is unacceptable. If the dealership doesnt do anything about it, write to the head office. Dealers will very rarely do whats right in this situation unless they are heavily persuaded. Goodluck

My Ride
    has three pedals

work ethic of many people now are going downhill..

i will tell my bro not to go there anymore.

OH NOO FREEBORN!!

hope you get everything settled out man!

My Ride
    2011 GTR

Ok .. so my dad was on the phone with them today as i cant talk on my phone while im at work... and worked things out... fairly happy with the way the handled it once i went down and talked to them.... fixed every thing back the way it was... and even added in a brand new ECM free...(i guess old one was shot, but there is a 130,000km warenty on it any way, just saved me another trip there)

So all in all i still would be VERY!! hesitant to go there again... but if i do i will stay and watch while my car is brought in and out.. and i told him no one ever drives this car but you (formen) if its ever back here again...

ahahah and i read over my post i put last night ahah and yea i blew up a bit.... and maybe even over board... but im sure alot of you would do the same as a first reaction
    Last edited by Freebs; 11-02-2005 at 05:31 PM.
    Garage
    - 2011 GTR
    - 2013 STi
    - 2015 Yamaha FZ07

My Ride
    German

Sweet deal that they agreed to fix everything without blaming it on something or this would have been a big headache

My Ride
    2011 GTR

Originally posted by infected
    Sweet deal that they agreed to fix everything without blaming it on something or this would have been a big headache
    Yea... i was ready to fucking flip... but i tryed too keep my cool to start off and first thing they did was went threw the list of extra stuff they did for free ahaahah ... but like i said.. never will i go to a dealer ship.. unless it is ABSOLULTY needed...

Glad to hear that it worked out for you. I hope they didn't fire anyone because of it.

That's one good thing about dealerships. There's always a warranty, and if not they can work something out if you're a good customer. A lot of smaller shops just don't have enough money to pay out to customers like that.

My Ride
    2011 GTR

Originally posted by richardchan2002
    Glad to hear that it worked out for you. I hope they didn't fire anyone because of it.
    ahah why do you hope that? do you work there ? ahaha any way so far so good... i hope they fixed the original problem i had it there for... cuz i dont want to bring it back

My Ride
    DA9

if they cause me static, I'll make sure to call your dad.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast