Quantcast
18's on an EK! - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: 18's on an EK!

My Ride
    FD3S

Default 18's on an EK!

Looking into buying a 96 ek hatch. Has anyone ever tucked 18's on one of those? how did it look? and how low can i go without rubbing? Also if they do rub, does anyone roll fenders professionally?

Sex should be like a Civic; slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear.

My Ride
    FD3S

forgot to post, they are konig next bronze, with nexxen 35 pro rubber

Sex should be like a Civic; slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear.

My Ride
    Civic dx

i had 18's on my eg. WORST thing i have ever done. The ride was loud and rough! I had to slow down to a crawl to get over train tracks. You feel every bump, oh yea, and they look will like ASS. It was with 35 rubber too. 16's look sexy, 17's look sexy but are the biggest you should ever go on a civic.

My Ride
    FD3S

yeah, I was talking hatchback tho, I heard ariff had some on his a while ago

i think CIVIC_MAN is right..16 and 17 is the most i would go...i've seen hatchbacks and they definitely don't look right with 18's...bigger the car..bigger the rims...you got a small car so i suggest stick with 16 or 17 at max.

My Ride
    FD3S

so does anyone have pictures of ariff's ek with 18's? im really curious to see how it looks, even though they have gotten a generally negative response

My Ride
    2008 BBP Accord Coupe

Please don't get larger than 17s on a 96-00 civic. Hell I won't even go larger than 16".
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague.”
    —Cicero, Roman statesman and lawyer

My Ride
    FD3S

alrighty then, i dont want anymore "those are too big comments, I think i got the point. Anywho, does anyone have pics of ariffs ek with 18's and does anyone roll fenders professionally?

Originally posted by Honda_002
    alrighty then, i dont want anymore "those are too big comments, I think i got the point. Anywho, does anyone have pics of ariffs ek with 18's and does anyone roll fenders professionally?
    im pretty sure his were 17s.

16 inch is the biggest i would go personally as well.
    Built not Bought.
    Originally posted by mitsumirage
    the civic will always be just a basic car , poor people will always buy them , its sad but its true

My Ride
    FD3S

are you sure, I though i heard someone say they were 18's, ne ways the blue ek that just sold (from speedtech i believe) had 17's and it wasnt too bad at all, so 1 more inch cant be all that bad

My Ride
    Mall Crawler

they were 17's
    sig deleted by moderator, because they are useless

My Ride
    (s13 p.o.s 3years +) 97 pathfinder

Originally posted by Honda_002
    are you sure, I though i heard someone say they were 18's, ne ways the blue ek that just sold (from speedtech i believe) had 17's and it wasnt too bad at all, so 1 more inch cant be all that bad
    uhh we all told u 16 or 17

18's r uglyyyyyyyyyy

My Ride
    FD3S

those are 19's

w/e i think i know all i need to know now,

onto more important things, does anyone roll fenders professionally?

My Ride
    88 civic DX

Is that the batmobile?

My Ride
    (s13 p.o.s 3years +) 97 pathfinder

rice rocket

My Ride
    2008 BBP Accord Coupe

Originally posted by snatch
    Is that the batmobile?
    No, I think its the car "The Penguin" drives.
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague.”

My Ride
    FD3S

yeah that car is hideous, but it does have 19's. I think 18's with less of a drop would be fine

My Ride
    2008 BBP Accord Coupe

NO

My Ride
    V167

The only Civic that pulled off 19's nicely is MIWYFSHOT's old SIR.

Other than that...17's MAX.

EVeryone on here keeps saying 18's are damn ugly on 96-00 Civic HB's. Your not listening..stop with your assumption that one extra inch wouldn't be so bad..it just doesn't look good..just sell your rims and get some 15's to 17's..much more . Not a single person on here has said 18's look good on civics...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast