Quantcast
W.O.W thoughts..... - Page 7 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 6 7

Thread: W.O.W thoughts.....

My Ride
    1993 240; 2003 R6

Why does it seem that if you belong to the RPM crew or the IMPRESSIONS crew your car is shit, this site seems to be overrun with haters in general, did you guy's miss the celica in RPM's booth (pretty hot I thought) or the widebody accord in the Impressions booth, is everyone on this site Japanese, this whole site is obsessed with JDM, which is fine, but JDM cars look very stock and plain, theres no flash, this is a car show, the public comes to see flashy stuff. Open your eyes RPM, Tunerworks, and Impressions had flashy stuff, Autozeal had JDM fast stuff, which is great if that's what you like, but don't get down on people cause they like to make there cars look cool!!

My Ride
    CH9

The biggest problem here is that You are never hear people talking shit about shadowzmost of the comments about the other cars are negitive. I thought this was a car forum for people who enjoyed cars. It seems to me that unless you are on this site ALOT you are hated on, how many show cars are on this site that are actually liked?
    You never hear people say "you know i really don't like the colour of that orange prelude" or "Black wheels don't look good on a green car"
    Not hating just making a point.
    It seems like almost everyone on here would rather talk shit about others cars as aposed to saying "Damn that blue CRX looks really good with rewrapped Tenzo seats" there is way too much hating on this site and not enough complementing on others cars. I have been on this site for awhile now and there have been way more of"Hey check out this car it is so gay(insert picture here)"
    And almost no posts like "I saw this car today and it looked really good." And the ones that are like that end in like 4 posts. The hating threads like this one go on for pages. I am really getting tired of all of the SHIT that goes on with this site, I came here full time when ABcars went down and I will be going back as soon as they are up again, I feel that the moderators on this site need to take a little more control and stop all the bashing. I know freedom of speech, whatever, But it puts a real negitive spin on an otherwise positve thing. And you wonder why alot of the people that were on this site last summer are no longer here? and why they are out of the industy all together?
    There is to much shit to deal with on a day to day basis.
    Clean it up guys or this site will not last the year, All of the real tuners on this site will leave and you will be left with a buch of 15 year old skateboard riding kids.

My Ride
    CH9

Thanks Sillysilvia!!

My Ride
    1993 240; 2003 R6

I agree with you all I hear about the moderators from this site is how you get kicked off for speaking your mind. They'll probably delete this soon as well, but I agree can't wait till ab.cars is back up at least that site treats all the shops equally this site should be called JDMLovers.ca

yeah that is true fukk i put so much time and money into my car and I would like it to be apreciated not to be hated upon. But whatever I used to work at Auto-Zeal and I left cuz of my own personally reasons, but that is all good. I never onced said that the RPM or the Impressions cars are the shyt. I jsut said my Nos bottle is not hooked up yet. There wasn't enuff time. All I am saying is that it not just gonna stay not HOOKED UP. It will be hooked up as soon as I chose my intercooler and the right end caps for my intercooler/ So i can hook up hte Nos to the intercooler. There is that what you guys wanted to hear my NOs will be cooling my intercooler. There I like every tuner shop in Calgary. I chill at AutoZeal, SpeedTech, Impressions, Tunerworks, Contemporary....Dude I am a Import sLut, but whatever... Why hate on ppl cars.
    ~ends bitching
    Sho&Go

P.S. Hey Max Boost. the reason I ask is becuz you know my nickname Jabroni??? I jsut wanted to know if i know who you are in real life..................NO biggy

My Ride
    93 Honda Civic

You know what went through this before on other sites. I agree with 95acc you never hear constructive comments only remarks that put down people and starts in a all out war. Everyone at world of wheels put alot of time and effort in to there vehicle no matter what kind of car it was. You have to have respect for that. You have to have respect that what these guys do makes them happy it's a hobby. Big Deal Lornes car is a work in progress still a amazing car with some great work done to it and I bet quite a bit more. Just show some respect for the people that do this, the more you bring a person down about this soon they go out of the industry and there isnt always a car to replace it. Let him do what makes him happy. Try and point out the good things about the car. Like wow love the seats did a great job with that. Cause weather or not it was done everyone has to have a bit of respect for the work that went in there wheather you like the car or not. Lorne I love your car, you and everyone that helped you out did a amazing Job keep up the good work.

My Ride
    something green

Looks to me like someone got the hooked on ebonics CD for christmas...
    Sho&go.
    Tip #1, learn to spell.
    Tip #2, Don't put your car up for public consumption if you can't take the critics.
    Tip #3, Don't threaten people, its not cool, and some people may take offense to it, should you ever have to meet them in person.
    Maxt
    Too loud for Aspen

My Ride
    NC1

Originally posted by sho&go CRX
    P.S. Hey Max Boost. the reason I ask is becuz you know my nickname Jabroni??? I jsut wanted to know if i know who you are in real life..................NO biggy
    I don't think we've ever met personally or have chatted but we did hang out with the same crowd before, well sorta at least

Ya know, burger, lieu, goat, who ever else.....smallworld! I just remember Hon and Steve would tell me about their friend Jabroni, which is you!

Don't take it so personally what people have to say, opinions are strictly opinions.....they are as serious as you take it.....
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

i know how to spell. it just i like to type little too fast.. I hate having to look over spelling and shit/... whatever I know how to spell.
    and i wouldn't threaten ppl unless i can back it up would I?///??
    and oh yeah and I never threatened no one.
    ~ends bitching
    Sho&Go
    Last edited by Lorne@UrbanX; 02-25-2003 at 09:13 PM.

My Ride
    99 Integra GSR

hey sho&go
    i really liked your interior, and to tell you the truth i didnt notice that the nos wasnt hooked up and dont really care
    nice car

jason

I know i got lots of compliments on it, i was gonna make a sticker on my car that said NOS is not HOOKED UP JSUT FOR SHO JUST FOR NOW, but no time!!

My Ride
    99 Integra GSR

i wasnt being an ass there, i liked your car

yeha i wasn;t being a ass either, i am jsut saying i should of made that decal!!

My Ride
    99 Integra GSR

yeah then this whole thing wouldnt have happend

My Ride
    TRD Pro

If anyone reads the original post, it talks about the cars that I liked, along with others favorites. I also state that I didn't care for some cars, but thats life. You can't expect everyone to love what you do. Are people that insecure that they can't handle someone not liking their car? Gimme a break.
    As for the NOS not being hooked up, I noticed it, and thought someting on the lines of "Another Fast and the Furious wanna-be" but then again I also said " I bet that car flies" You have to respect both types of criticism
    Everyone would always prefer positive, but that doesn't always happen. Hell, I drive a 4-door. Some people think its an old mans car, but I love it, so thats all that matters. Don't be so insecure that peoples opinions on internet forums get to you. No matter what you do, not everyones gonna like it. Fuck 'em

My Ride
    22 ZR2, 06 YZ250, 77 KZ1000 supercharged

Originally posted by R-Audi
    If anyone reads the original post, it talks about the cars that I liked, along with others favorites. I also state that I didn't care for some cars, but thats life. You can't expect everyone to love what you do. Are people that insecure that they can't handle someone not liking their car? Gimme a break.
    As for the NOS not being hooked up, I noticed it, and thought someting on the lines of "Another Fast and the Furious wanna-be" but then again I also said " I bet that car flies" You have to respect both types of criticism
    Everyone would always prefer positive, but that doesn't always happen. Hell, I drive a 4-door. Some people think its an old mans car, but I love it, so thats all that matters. Don't be so insecure that peoples opinions on internet forums get to you. No matter what you do, not everyones gonna like it. Fuck 'em
    Ya fuck the people who don't like your car!

Just don't say you want to use a gun and kill them, or that you want to fight them because they made comments about your car. I personally did not mind your car at all seemed ok to me, but now I have no respect for you as a person because of they way you acted in this post.

Welcome to beyond.ca as this is the drama, since the majority of us are local. I love it!

My Ride
    I dont Drive

I have never heard it put better than silly silva and 95acc, props to you guys, at least some of the people on this board look for the things they like as apose to just going straight to the bashing of what is still being worked on, and from my understanding, if your not JDM then your cars a ricer.

perfect example, This car is a ricer because i dont have JDM carbon fiber everything.
    |
    |
    V

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Alright, since there's no constructive comments... closed.

I'd also like to point out that if you put your car in the show, you will receive good comments and you WILL receive bad comments. That's something you have to deal with, because not everyone's going to agree with your tastes, style, etc.

People make fun of me because I drive a 17 year old POS that keeps leaking oil, smelling like shit, but guess what? I don't give a shit, it's fast, it kicks ass on the track, and it's my beast. Gotta learn to sit back and ignore the negative comments and enjoy the positives comments.

Maybe it's winter, but people are getting WAY too worked up. I'll be closing all the threads that get out of hand for the next few days until everyone calms down.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 6 7