Quantcast
The Official Vancouver Canucks Thread!!! - Page 13 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 13 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3 12 13 14 23 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Vancouver Canucks Thread!!!

My Ride
    2013 Longhorn Ram

Well folks. Not much of a canuck fan, hell I down right hate them. But Im a fan of canadian teams in the playoffs. And as its looking right now, the 'Nucks better change some things to get in. Had this been a series, they would have been swept in 4 games..

Originally posted by SKR
    You know what, I'm such a ricer. More form than function, oversized exhaust, Japanese engine, and if I put the tailgate down it kind of acts as much like a wing as the picnic table wings the fast and furious guys are bolting to their cars.

My Ride
    FA20

Originally posted by lastprodigy
    HAHAHAHA just heard on the radio that someone sent an envelope of a "mysterious white powder" to GM place/Orca Bay addressed to Todd Bertuzzi LOL....and they had to quarantine a few people untill they had it tested and what not...haha oh my....
    lmao it was prolly steve moore

My Ride
    93 Civic SI

Originally posted by lastprodigy
    HAHAHAHA just heard on the radio that someone sent an envelope of a "mysterious white powder" to GM place/Orca Bay addressed to Todd Bertuzzi LOL....and they had to quarantine a few people untill they had it tested and what not...haha oh my....
    jesus some people just need a kick in the balls. this is downright disrespectful.

...soon to be out of the playoffs completely...

My Ride
    2008 BBP Accord Coupe

5-0? wtf happened?
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague.”
    —Cicero, Roman statesman and lawyer

lol another Rolosson

My Ride
    Bunch of Honda's

This just in...............

Mika Norrenen sucks.

He puts shame to the name 'Mika'

My Ride
    2008 BBP Accord Coupe

He has one less "k". That means he is half as good
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague.”

and one less "i".....and im sure kipper had a shutout in his first game after 3 months with his team playting liek shit Give a couple more games for your judgement

My Ride
    Bunch of Honda's

I'm just playin'

The Canucks will make the playoffs I'm sure... but there is gonna be a huge rebuilding this offseason for them if they dont go deep.

Yea...I sure hope so......Sedins contract will be up and Im sure theyll be good for 3.5 each...bye bye Bert...well see about the rest. Boo-urns...i wish they would have taken Souray and Zednik for Bert haha...

My Ride
    Model 3 Performance

Ha Ha. That's what you get for trading for a poor man's Miikka. Flames fans can say that here's nothing like the having the real thing.

My Ride
    Avalanche/Nightrod

Originally posted by heavyD
    Ha Ha. That's what you get for trading for a poor man's Miikka. Flames fans can say that here's nothing like the having the real thing.

My Ride
    2013 Longhorn Ram

5 games already... jeezz. Thanks for giving us some breathing room on the 7 game road trip!

Originally posted by SKR
    You know what, I'm such a ricer. More form than function, oversized exhaust, Japanese engine, and if I put the tailgate down it kind of acts as much like a wing as the picnic table wings the fast and furious guys are bolting to their cars.

To all you guys who hate Ruutu and say he wont drop the gloves...this is a pretty good tilt:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEZZTtcVaps&search=Ruutu

Sure he's annoying as hell...just like Ville was for Calgary. But his job is to draw penalties..and he does his job well. He's like Linseman was in the 80's and Granato. You hate him when he's the opponent..but if he was on your team you'd cheer for him. The same can't be said for Marchment.

My Ride
    2008 BBP Accord Coupe

Wow Ruutu kicked that guys ass.. that was some cheap shit hitting Turco like that though.

true..but watch the very beginning closely...Ruutu's moving at a pretty good clip. Turco knew he'd get hit by turning into him like that. Its a common ploy by a goalie. turn into a guy going fast and you'll know you'll get hit...it wont hurt..and it'll fire up your team by responding to the "so called cheap hit". But yeah I was surprised by Ruutu's fighting...see that one shot he gave the guy late in the fight...full on uppercut and the guy's head snapped right back!

HERE's a good tilt. pure class all the way. Watch how Searles still gets up and lands a few bombs. Then watch them at the end of the fight. True class hockey fighters!!

http://www.crshockey.com/fichiers_au...e_20011130.avi

My Ride
    93 Civic SI

Originally posted by Calgary Dave
    HERE's a good tilt. pure class all the way. Watch how Searles still gets up and lands a few bombs. Then watch them at the end of the fight. True class hockey fighters!!

http://www.crshockey.com/fichiers_au...e_20011130.avi
    that is a classy fight.

i like how they pat each other afterwards haha

My Ride
    93 Civic SI

How are we out of the playoffs?

anaheim went from the 9th seed all the way to the 6th in one game. this is bullshit

Page 13 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3 12 13 14 23 ... LastLast