Quantcast
ING Direct - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: ING Direct

My Ride
    F32

Default ING Direct

Anyone here work at ING? What is it like and what do you do? (especially the insurance side)

My Ride
    2008 BBP Accord Coupe

They fuck people over all day
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague.”
    —Cicero, Roman statesman and lawyer

My Ride
    Eclipse

I'v been with ING for about 2 years on my own name, had 3 different brokers so far..
    Originally posted by beemerm3
    so if we only seen 5 % of the oceans why not drain them or somethin lol or can u even transfer water from one ocean to another??? think of all the stuff u'd find treasures n eerything.

My Ride
    Subaru Outback

I have a few buddies with ING working on the insurance side. They both got the job right out of university. They seem to enjoy it but, from what they have said, the pay is a bit on the lower side for the first couple of years.