Quantcast
Test-drive rollover smashes $45K BMW - Page 3 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: Test-drive rollover smashes $45K BMW

Yah, but did anyone damage a tester??? I knew one guy that took a Subaru Impreza wagon out and curbed it and got stuck. Lucky there wasn't noticable damage.

This guy rolled a $45K Beamer on an off ramp and paid nothing.. I wanna do a movie shot and test it too.

My Ride
    Subaru Outback

Originally posted by 89coupe

I've test drove all kinds of cars, never gave them a drivers license, name or anything.

In most cases I was able to take the car or truck out myself, no sales person.
    I've had similar experiences to you and have never been given any slack when taking out a car for a test drive.
    Back in '92 I took out an NSX from Silverhill without any questions asked, that same year I drove a 1992 911 Turbo from SouthCenter Fine Cars.

The only time I've ever had a problem was when I was test driving an MR2 Turbo and exited an off-ramp sideways. The salesman immediatly asked me to pull over and he drove the car back to the dealership.

I've always had to give a photocopy of my DL and a sales rep was alway with me in the car...

My Ride

hahahaha so thats what that was...mann i was just comming from lunch when that incident JUST hapened (maybe 5 min after) couldnt tell what type of car it was but i know its tough to loose control in that corner that eazy.....he must have went waay above speed limit/ suggested speed

Most places just want to make sure who has their CAR ---- So if you skip town, they can track you down --- Most allow the drivers to go by themselves -- or at least they have us --

My Ride
    a wrx.

Originally posted by eljefe

Oh hell I have no idea what raz was driving , I just liked your adorable little kitty avatar.....

Originally posted by Allende

I am sure you do !!!

Actually, I'm pretty sure eljefe wasn't referring to the kitten in your avatar when he said pussy. I'm pretty sure he's referring to vagina.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3