I have two 300zx turbo cars for sale, I import engines from japan, and bought them for a customer who was going to use them for parts for his sandrail project, the customer ended up haveing all his stuff custom fabricated, and no longer required the cars, end result, i am left with the two cars,

both cars have service history for the last 7 years, and have been togher for a long time, we i got them they both ran perfect, i drove the standard for a week or so, and the starter died, so i took it off the other car, also a few relays died on a buddy's car, so i took them off the automatic too, if you went to pick your part and got the relays and starter, Both would run excellent,

both cars have been in for all service recalls and have been maintained well,

one is a standard, 2 seater with t-roofs, and the basic package ( cloth seats, needle guages, ect) the other is loaded, 4-seats, digital guages, power options, t roofs, overdrive auto tranny,

both cars are maroon in colour and have some rust on them,

i am selling them both for $1,500. thats two cars for $1500,(750 per car), i will not seperate the set, they must be sold togher. you could easily sell them for double that!

if interested call me 1-403-807-7134, or pm me,
Thanks,
cory
[email protected]