Quantcast
What Do You Ppl Think Of a Chrysler Concorde? - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What Do You Ppl Think Of a Chrysler Concorde?

My Ride
    a MILF

Default What Do You Ppl Think Of a Chrysler Concorde?

Good or Bad? Do They Put Out Decent Power For That Car(225HP)?

My Ride
    Left at 5pm

Their...Interesting.
    IMO the 300M Special is more to my liking.
    The styling of the car can take a little bit of getting used to...Some say its very clean, and the smooth round body lines of the car are nice to look at, While others just plain say its ugly as fuck.
    The interior is pretty nice, similar to some of its German competiton...and altho i think its heavier then its german competition, it puts out decent power for its class (Compare with the 3 series, C series, etc.)

Overall, its not a bad car, For a Mid Luxuary, from Chrysler...But the 300M, and 300M Special are worth checking out.
    Originally posted by scat19
    I have a BMW so im not stupid.

My Ride
    Turbos n Stuff™

I dont care for their styling and cirtainly not their performance, but hey, they sell well, so what do I know.
    Travel

My Ride
    RX-7/92 toyota pickup

There just an intrepid basically wich i wouldn't consider a good thing. But man do they ever lose there value fast.

Originally posted by ecstasyracer
    There just an intrepid basically wich i wouldn't consider a good thing. But man do they ever lose there value fast.
    Or is the intrepid a concorde? You can get the 3.5HO in the concorde (250hp, 250tq) if your looking for power. The main difference between the 300 and the concorde is the suspension setup. The 300 has a much firmer ride, although it is still comfortable, compared to the concorde. Options are pretty much the same for both cars since they are on a shared platform and I think that that 300 is slightly more expensive then the concorde when both are fully optioned out. IMO the concorde is an old mans car, the 300 is certianly more of a drivers car and looks better too.
    You start with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck.

My Ride
    a MILF

Thanks People..I bought a 94 for almost $2600..Is that a good deal?

My Ride
    2002 BMW M3 SMG-II

I've never driven a Concorde, but I have driven a 300M, and I have to say I was very impressed with the car. It was a rental car. It had a very nice interior, moon roof, very nice acceleration all through out the powerband, but a top speed limited to 120 mph Lots of room inside, too.
    2002 BMW M3 SMG-II TiSi/Blk
    Eisenmann 83mm Exhaust|Dinan Front Strut Bar|GC Coilovers|K&N Filters|Silvervision Signal Bulbs|Hamann Blackout Grill|Hamann Eyebrows|Hamann OE Brake Duct Covers|BMW Pedals|Alpine CVA-1005|Pioneer XM|iPod|PS2|MB Quartz Compnts.|Alpine Amps(2)|JL Audio 12" Subs(2)|Alpine PowerNav|Alpine 6 Disc Changer|Eibach Swaybars|18" SSR GT3's|Brembo Brake Kit 14"/12.9"|

My Ride
    A l337 chair

They leak oil and need constant repair. From my experiences and my friends they are always fixing something on a Chrysler. Find a Toyota

My Ride
    a MILF

Originally posted by mrmattyk
    They leak oil and need constant repair. From my experiences and my friends they are always fixing something on a Chrysler. Find a Toyota
    I havent had bad experiences with Chrylser, maybe your friends drive em rough??

Btw does anyone know where i can get some parts for this car? I need a side body moulding, a rim or set of rims (16inch), and does anyone know anyone who does bodywork for cheap?? thanks

My Ride
    BMW

I agree with Mrmattyk chryslers suck hardcore. Every chrysler ive expierenced was a POS
    Nick

Originally posted by Nix87
    I agree with Mrmattyk chryslers suck hardcore. Every chrysler ive expierenced was a POS
    Nick

LOL and yet you drive a ford!
    You start with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck.

My Ride
    a MILF

Originally posted by Nix87
    Nick
    Im gonna have to disagree with you on that one, cuz ive only had good experiences with them..If it leaks oil or something, most used cars do that.

My Ride
    BMW E70

The new Concordes have replaced the LHS and now use their platform. The previous ones were essentially Intrepids, and vice-versa. A friends dad just bought one, its a decent car. Too big for me, rides nice. If I had to pick between a Concorde, Intrepid and 300M I would go with the 300M. I would probably have a different opinion if I was 50 not 20
    Last edited by HRD2PLZ; 03-04-2003 at 12:54 PM.

It looks kind of cool. But I haven't yet seen one in person to make a final decision on it.

My Ride
    2008 BBP Accord Coupe

dude concords are hella sweet fap fap lol old man diapers.
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague.”
    —Cicero, Roman statesman and lawyer

Originally posted by HRD2PLZ
    The new Concordes have replaced the LHS and now use their platform. The previous ones were essentially Intrepids, and vice-versa. A friends dad just bought one, its a decent car. Too big for me, rides nice. If I had to pick between a Concorde, Intrepid and 300M I would go with the 300M. I would probably have a different opinion if I was 50 not 20
    The Intrepid, concorde and LHS all shared the same platform. AKA the LH platform. The Intrepid and Concorde still share the same platform. The LHS was dropped from the lineup, the concorde did not replace it. The Intrepid's closest relation was the eagle vision, the LHS/Intrepid/Concorde shared parts and the same platform but were in no way the same car, unless you consider the 3.2tl and an accord the same car.

My Ride
    NC1

Originally posted by mrmattyk
    Or a Honda!

I will never own an American car.....all the American cars my family and friends have owned has all deteriorated into garbage.......
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

My Ride
    NC1

Originally posted by Ben

I have said it before, and will say it again, you cant polish a turd.
    WTF are you talking about?
    I am user #49

My Ride
    Turbos n Stuff™

Originally posted by max_boost

Travel

My Ride
    NC1

Originally posted by max_boost
    Or a Honda!

I will never own an American car.....all the American cars my family and friends have owned has all deteriorated into garbage.......

Originally posted by Ben

Can't read english? its not my first language and I can comprehend it perfectly
    I am user #49

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast