Quantcast
Detox / Cleanse - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Detox / Cleanse

Default Detox / Cleanse

Anyone ever do a Detox? Ive heard alot of talk how cleanses work well and that they keep your colon clean. Anyone ever do a cleanse or have any information on how to do one?

1-Cent is offline If you want to sell shit buy a fucking banner

Default Re: Detox / Cleanse

Originally posted by gggunit
    Anyone ever do a Detox? Ive heard alot of talk how cleanses work well and that they keep your colon clean. Anyone ever do a cleanse or have any information on how to do one?
    Get the hose?

My Ride
    You Crazy

Default Re: Detox / Cleanse

Originally posted by gggunit
    Most cleanses are garbage.

Your colon is from memory 7 - 11 pounds of friendly bacteria that YOU NEED. You dont wanna get rid of that.

For a healthy colon, eat healthy. Period.

If you have been eating like shit for a long time, you need to drop the sugars, starches, toxic crap, eat fiberous foods, drink lots of water etc. Then you need to eat biologically active food... stuff like Saurkraut, cultured butter, yogurt etc...

My Ride
    '99.5 2.0L Jetta What I ride: '05 Kona Stuff

Eating healthy is the only thing you need to worry about. None of this magic beans, herbal tea only, fruit/veggies only crap.

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.p...highlight=diet
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

My Ride
    YH2/FK8

i've tried it. primarily to lose weight, not cleanse the body. alot of stuff you eat and dont eat can help detoxify your body and at the same time lose lots of weight. my body was scanned and is clean, but i did detox to lose weight. i've lost 12 pounds in two weeks on detox with these organic pills and a strict diet. under detox, you start going to the bathroom for often than normal and start digesting weird shit.

i went to see this lady about it, she runs the program as well as a salon in her developed basement. she scans you, gives you the pills, papers (lists of things you cannot eat, meal suggestions etc.) and you come back once a week for a progress check up. its about a month long. and as always excercise speeds up the process.
    SneakerFiles.com | Blog | Team AM Fam

1993 Honda Civic CX (B16A2) - 2002-2005
    1992 Honda Civic Si (K20A2) - 2006-2008
    2008 BMW 335i - 2008-2013
    2008 Honda Element EX AWD - 2013-Current
    2021 Honda Civic Type R LE - 2021-Current

My Ride

Originally posted by JordanEG6
    i've tried it. primarily to lose weight, not cleanse the body. alot of stuff you eat and dont eat can help detoxify your body and at the same time lose lots of weight. my body was scanned and is clean, but i did detox to lose weight. i've lost 12 pounds in two weeks on detox with these organic pills and a strict diet. under detox, you start going to the bathroom for often than normal and start digesting weird shit.

i went to see this lady about it, she runs the program as well as a salon in her developed basement. she scans you, gives you the pills, papers (lists of things you cannot eat, meal suggestions etc.) and you come back once a week for a progress check up. its about a month long. and as always excercise speeds up the process.
    So you are saying a HEALTHY DIET, and EXERCISE, combined with pills, scans, and pieces of paper is the product she was selling

What a waste of money

Maybe people should try doing the first two by themselves instead of paying someone to do nothing and track their results.

My Ride
    YH2/FK8

Originally posted by hockeybronx

So you are saying a HEALTHY DIET, and EXERCISE, combined with pills, scans, and pieces of paper is the product she was selling

What a waste of money

Maybe people should try doing the first two by themselves instead of paying someone to do nothing and track their results.

who said anything about paying her to sell me anything? i know a diet and excercise is a personal choice. im not paying her to tell me how to eat and to excercise. she gave me all those for free one time (minus the pills) while my mom got her hair done.

as for the pills, yes i paid for them, but i went through her for them because i couldnt find them, but i didnt actually go on her program, so i wouldnt have to pay for visits/checkups, more pills etc. all i paid for were the pills.
    SneakerFiles.com | Blog | Team AM Fam

1993 Honda Civic CX (B16A2) - 2002-2005
    1992 Honda Civic Si (K20A2) - 2006-2008
    2008 BMW 335i - 2008-2013
    2008 Honda Element EX AWD - 2013-Current
    2021 Honda Civic Type R LE - 2021-Current

My Ride

Originally posted by JordanEG6

who said anything about paying her to sell me anything? i know a diet and excercise is a personal choice. im not paying her to tell me how to eat and to excercise. she gave me all those for free one time (minus the pills) while my mom got her hair done.

as for the pills, yes i paid for them, but i went through her for them because i couldnt find them, but i didnt actually go on her program, so i wouldnt have to pay for visits/checkups, more pills etc. all i paid for were the pills.
    And all I was saying is that it's very obvious that any experienced fitness person will tell you diet and exercise is the way to better health period. Not fad diets, magic supplements, or pills.

My Ride
    210000 km oldie

http://www.curezone.com/clark/

Once in a while go on a fast. Grapefruit juice, epsom salt, virgin olive oil. You will get some stones or fatty deposits out of your system.

Check the site for liver, colon, kidney, bowel cleanse.

Yes diet and exercise is important. Do a quick clease periodically to get the gunk out of the system.

My Ride
    You Crazy

My Ride
    You Crazy

LOL.... not saying anyone here.... but a buddy of mine fell for this scam once...

He went to this herbalist, and the guy gave him pills to detox his kidneys and liver. So my buddy is telling me how wicked this was, and how many "stones he passed".

I was like OUCH!! That musta hurt.... cause as you SHOULD know, if you pass a kidney stone, it comes through your urinary tract lol...

Nope, not my buddy, argued till he was blue in the face that this "herbalist" was right, and passing them through your bowels was normal

Gullible people born every second lol....

There are totally free and "natural" ways to have a good shit.

And since when did "natural" switch from real food to being tree bark and other unknown garbage in a pill ??

My Ride
    Honda

haha
    oh lord, once i stopped laughing i just had to put up some of the stupid shit i read from some of these links

"You don't eat like a sissy..."
    "...why colon cleanse like one."

IT IS ESTIMATED THAT THE AVERAGE PERSON HAS BETWEEN 3 AND 8 UNDIGESTED MEALS IN HIS OR HER COLON AT ANY GIVEN TIME
    HAHA

"detox" is BS! eat some veggies and breads...

IT IS ESTIMATED THAT THE AVERAGE PERSON HAS BETWEEN 3 AND 8 UNDIGESTED MEALS IN HIS OR HER COLON AT ANY GIVEN TIME
    ROFL!

Thats great stuff. I wonder how many people out of 10 realize that this is as a result of the fact that most of us only take one major crap per day.

^ my doctor said its normal to shat anywhere from 3 times a day to 3 times a week..is this true?