Quantcast
Visited Import show at speedway, CA - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Visited Import show at speedway, CA

My Ride
    a tank

Default Visited Import show at speedway, CA

sup everybody, quick update for my business trip in LA,
    I went to an import car show last Sunday and it was pretty amazing. I believe they hold these kind of show quite reguarly.. anyhow the line up was insane but got to see alot of nice cars like suuped up civics, subarus, mr2, rx7, bmws, supras.. what caught my eye was a yellow evo8 (in the parking lot). I thought its not out till another month..anyways all I did was stand in front of it and...

best part was there was a race track beside it and a huge parkinglot sealed off as ppl were racing there. with cones set up it seems like a drift competition. sorta reminds me the solo2 in Calgary racecity cept its bigger and ppl were drifting in each corner.

most cars I saw in the race were like Ae86, rx7, 240sx, 1 wrx and 1 accord I believe.. oh and tons of old celicas.

the highlight of the show got to be the showoff, there were 3 JDM cars (completely modified) all RHD. initially I Was watching the people racing around laps until I heard they stop the last car and clear the parking lot. sO I was like hmm whats going on,then those 3 JDM cars came racing out of the gate and start drifting like mad. 3 cars drifting one right behind each other. I remember they were as close to inches in front of us. pulling stunts and stuff. I believe it was a silvia, 240sx and integra and of course some japanese drift master.

well hopefully I will put pics up when I Get back in Calgary. till then.. drive safe I know Calgary is getting cold again..

_________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

My Ride
    Stock 240sx fastback SE

was that the drift show off????? man i wanted to go..

owner of Drifter X was there.... damn.. would have been sweet to see it in action...PICS!!!

NICE, gotta post some pics up....did you read my reply to one of your posts about them car shows comming up this wknd? well...reply bak soon cya

My Ride
    V167

pics pics pics plz

My Ride
    a tank

yup , good news.. Im coming back this weekend =] phew after 3 weeks I think im really sick of this place.. seriously, ive pretty much visited all the places I want to go, I will suffer the cold weather in calgary just to be with my baby(car) oO see you all soon..
    _________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD