Quantcast
FS: LEFT HAND Taylor Made Burner Irons - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: FS: LEFT HAND Taylor Made Burner Irons

My Ride
    firebird

Default FS: LEFT HAND Taylor Made Burner Irons

I've had these for a few years and they are great clubs. They have Stiff Plus bubble graphite shafts on them (dont worry they are not too flexy like you would think....the stiff plus is a nice shaft). They have a nice cavity back on them as well.

They have normal sole wear from normal use on a golf course, but overall are in great shape.

$375

I will take pics if there are any LEFT HANDED golfers interested in the clubs (yes we are a rare breed)

Last edited by Mckenzie; 01-07-2006 at 12:37 PM.
    "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around the banks will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."
    -Thomas Jefferson 1802

free bump for left handed golfers!! hahah

My Ride
    www.jordanlotoski.com

i have the same ones and left...awesome irons

"BEYONDS OFFICIAL REALTOR"
    Instagram @jordan_empirewest
    Ranked #1 RE/MAX Professionals (2013-2022)
    Ranked #2 RE/MAX Agent Calgary (2017-2020)
    Ranked Top 100 Re/Max agent Western Canada (2013-2021)
    Ranked #56 RE/MAX Agent Worldwide (2014)
    Ranked Top 100 Re/Max Agent Canada (2013-2020)

Check out my mobile app
    goagent.ca/98F1B2F9

My Ride
    firebird

I've also now got a full set of Callaway Steel Heed Plus Big Bertha Woods, 1,3 and 5 wood with head covers for sale for you fellow lefties! Sweet woods if you are looking for some upgraded gear.

$275 for the set of three.
    "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around the banks will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."
    -Thomas Jefferson 1802

My Ride
    X3

Originally posted by Mckenzie
    I've also now got a full set of Callaway Steel Heed Plus Big Bertha Woods, 1,3 and 5 wood with head covers for sale for you fellow lefties! Sweet woods if you are looking for some upgraded gear.

$275 for the set of three.
    Holy shit thats a good deal
    Free bump for great irons and woods

My Ride
    firebird

Bumpo...get em early for the golf season
    -Thomas Jefferson 1802

My Ride
    firebird

bump...stll for sale with Callaway Steelhead plus woods
    -Thomas Jefferson 1802

My Ride
    Jeep of Theseus

Left-handed bump!

My Ride
    '97 Integra

You got any pics of the woods?

My Ride
    www.jordanlotoski.com

I might have a buyer for you...pm me your number.

"BEYONDS OFFICIAL REALTOR"
    Instagram @jordan_empirewest
    Ranked #1 RE/MAX Professionals (2013-2022)
    Ranked #2 RE/MAX Agent Calgary (2017-2020)
    Ranked Top 100 Re/Max agent Western Canada (2013-2021)
    Ranked #56 RE/MAX Agent Worldwide (2014)
    Ranked Top 100 Re/Max Agent Canada (2013-2020)

Check out my mobile app
    goagent.ca/98F1B2F9

My Ride
    firebird

http://www.callawaygolfpreowned.com/...GCID=C1504x080

Well they are the same as those ones right there and they all come with the head cover. They have normal wear from two seasons of use but play perfect. Grips are fine and shafts are fine as well. I barely used the Driver as I was more comfortable hitting the 3 and 5.
    -Thomas Jefferson 1802

My Ride
    firebird

bumpo...golf season is comin up
    -Thomas Jefferson 1802

My Ride
    firebird

bumppo
    -Thomas Jefferson 1802

My Ride
    firebird

bump for golf season and nice weather
    -Thomas Jefferson 1802

My Ride
    firebird

$350
    -Thomas Jefferson 1802

My Ride
    firebird

bump...buyer fell through....

Get the clubs now for golf season.
    -Thomas Jefferson 1802

My Ride
    firebird

Sold
    -Thomas Jefferson 1802