Quantcast
volvo c30 dont tell me im alone - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: volvo c30 dont tell me im alone

Default volvo c30 dont tell me im alone

Ok so like, volvos are... shit.

not only are they shit, they ugly and expensive.

but then theres like this c30 concept that frekin blew me out the water, the thing looks awesome, its gonna be cheap ppl are saying on other sites and man its gonna have that t5 engine in it which is getting some good hype.

so for the first time in my life i actually can say, "i want a volvo".

Im not alone right ?

oh and here are some pics / videos jacked from http://www.c30world.com if you don't know what car i'm talking about.

and this is a pretty slick video of the car, good advertising agency they got lol

http://www.c30world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3

so I know you've seen the car now.. what do you think? for a 25k car with an engine that can take out most 40k cars, and I think its the best looking new car for a while (especially compared to the new 3 series and new IS, bleh to both of those).

dont tell me im a tool and im getting old or something, this car is hot

My Ride
    4cyl turbo diesel with a max speed of 10.9kmh

Lol how are volvos shit? They last so long that they get passed down from generation to generation rather than being sold. So on the subject of volvos being shit, Im pretty sure you're alone. Those cars go forever.

CONCRETE PATIO SPECIAL, PM ME FOR DETAILS!

My Ride
    DSM/ MK3 Golf

lol ^ werd hahaha

Originally posted by redline_13000
    Lol how are volvos shit? They last so long that they get passed down from generation to generation rather than being sold. So on the subject of volvos being shit, Im pretty sure you're alone. Those cars go forever.
    yea well, i dont think they are shit, i meant like, that was the image I had of them before. Like some cars you just dont know about and dont care about, like volvos, when u dont know about them, u just think they are shit.. well i'm learning now... man, i still cant get over that i like a volvo lol.

My Ride
    Civicnation

Anybody got some accurate numbers on pricing?

Possible release dates?!?!?

Originally posted by Impreza
    Possible release dates?!?!?
    the guy in that forum says it will be in september 2006

My Ride
    Bicycle

Not feeling it. S40 almost got me until I look at the price with the options I want.

I would guess that the same would hold for this C30. Unless the fully loaded T5 comes in around $30K cdn.

Originally posted by darkus

yea well, i dont think they are shit, i meant like, that was the image I had of them before. Like some cars you just dont know about and dont care about, like volvos, when u dont know about them, u just think they are shit.. well i'm learning now... man, i still cant get over that i like a volvo lol.
    What are you, Six? That sentence reads like a.......EDIT: nevermind, just read that you are from USA.

Originally posted by ZorroAMG

What are you, Six? That sentence reads like a.......EDIT: nevermind, just read that you are from USA.
    Lol so what if im from USA what does that have to do with the car or anything else. Yea so u hate me cause of 3 letters in my profile, thats great. BTW I go to UPenn right now, before you want to say anything about my education or IQ level. Never judge a book by its cover right ?

My Ride
    MB C63

looks very nice...and id buy a volvo if i had the cash right now...not this one but ive seen a few that are really giving me the urge

My Ride
    1994 Volvo 854T 5spd

Default Re: volvo c30 dont tell me im alone

Ok so like, volvos are... shit.

not only are they shit, they ugly and expensive.

but then theres like this c30 concept that frekin blew me out the water, the thing looks awesome, its gonna be cheap ppl are saying on other sites and man its gonna have that t5 engine in it which is getting some good hype.

so for the first time in my life i actually can say, "i want a volvo".

Im not alone right ?

Lol so what if im from USA what does that have to do with the car or anything else. Yea so u hate me cause of 3 letters in my profile, thats great. BTW I go to UPenn right now, before you want to say anything about my education or IQ level. Never judge a book by its cover right ?
    I don't hate you cause you are american, it just makes sense as to why you type the way you do. I am not judging a book by its cover, I am judging it based in its internet diarrhea........UPenn? Am I to be impressed?

Sorry...but you asked for it...

I liked the design of this car to do some more research. I had no clue that they'd be using the T5 engine (from Focus SVT) in this car. Supposedly that engine can be easily chipped to 300+ hp's If that's really true maybe Volvo finally has a car that enthusiasts will be interested in. It's a pretty stylish little hatchback so if it has the #'s to back up its looks, this will probably sell and help change Volvo's image (for the better )

My Ride
    Wristshots

I'm really feelin' this new C30, but I love most Volvos.

My Ride
    B8 A4/MKV GTI

I'd hit it if it sells for around the 35k mark.

Originally posted by Mr. Burns
    I'd hit it if it sells for around the 35k mark.
    It should sell for less than that (even the fully decked out T5 turbo version). Start saving your pennies

I don't think Volvo's were ever that bad, the styling are conservative but then thats how they made their name.

Back on topic the c30 looks like an amazingly beautiful car, but has anyone thought about the trunk? Those signature Volvo lines that drag all the way back to the rear and take a gigantic chunk out of the trunk.

Originally posted by CKY

Back on topic the c30 looks like an amazingly beautiful car, but has anyone thought about the trunk? Those signature Volvo lines that drag all the way back to the rear and take a gigantic chunk out of the trunk.
    What's exciting about the concept car is that it's supposed to be 95% accurate of what the production will be like. So essentially we're seeing the production vehicle in these pics.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast