michael moore campaigns against harper - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 8 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: michael moore campaigns against harper

My Ride
    Model S

Default michael moore campaigns against harper

My Ride
    13 Scion FR-S, 11 Mitsu Outlander

There are ways at the polls to have your voices heard other than throwing the baby out with the bath water.
    Too bad the only thing the Fed liberals will understand is a full ejection of most of their members. They can come back in 4 years.

Khyron
    That's not sweat. It's your fat, crying.

My Ride
    You Crazy

NICE! and a good read.... I love that guy

My Ride
    You Crazy

These are no ordinary times, and as you go to the polls on Monday, you do so while a man running the nation to the south of you is hoping you can lend him a hand by picking Stephen Harper because he's a man who shares his world view. Do you want to help George Bush by turning Canada into his latest conquest?

My Ride
    2006 Civic, Lifted Locked flat black Jeep YJ

Bush = Cunt

Harper will NOT be getting my vote.

2002civic is offline Held my GTI hostage and got unbanned
    My Ride
    19 SQ5/22 Pilot BE/18 RS3

fuck i hate moore..half the shit he says is not true or the time frame is scewed in his favor

My Ride

Originally posted by 2002civic
    fuck i hate moore..half the shit he says is not true or the time frame is scewed in his favor
    He backs up all of his statements with facts on his website.

But im curious as to how you came to your conclusion. Feel free to post untrue things that he's been saying. Id really like to hear it.

salt is to an open wound as moore is to your beliefs (im guessing)
    Last edited by handsomebassman; 01-21-2006 at 03:10 PM.

2002civic is offline Held my GTI hostage and got unbanned
    My Ride
    19 SQ5/22 Pilot BE/18 RS3

well id dig up my notes form my first year class but there in a box in the basement, my prof had about 2 pages of criticisms against him but i could care less im just stating my opinion just as you said bush is a count with no evidence..

My Ride
    '07 Mustang/'05 R6 Raven

yet another Michael Moore twisted slander campaign. all this guy does is attack little things like gay marriage and natives and fails to mention the broken promises and scandals that have plauged the liberal party for over a decade. saying canada will be another "bush conquest" is utterly rediculous!!! seriously people, this is bush's second term, he was re-elected in 2004, it's 2006 which means that he only has 2 years and then he gets the boot. if everyone in america really hates bush that much i doubt you'll see another republican in the whitehouse after the next election. so whoopdeedo! we have 2 years of possibly becoming "america jr." (although i see no problem with adopting some US ideals) and then there'll be a democrat in the whitehouse and we've got ideal differences between canadian and the US government.

another funny thing is how much bush is blamed for everything, the president is mostly a figure head. did you know that the prime minister of canada has far more power than the president of the united states? bush isn't this overlord of america all the slanderers and fear mongering bastards like moore make him out to be.

maybe you guys should take a second to think about something...why do you hate americans so much? why do you hate their ideals? i'm guessing the majority of you here are middle class, did you know that being middle class in america you'd actually have a better lifestyle? less taxation, health insurance covered by most of your employers, lots of cheaper goods (cars for one). the dollar there gets you more, think about where you are now in the social ladder, if you moved one peg up that would be your lifestyle in that horrible, crazy backwards redneck country. i've met very few americans who have to say bad things about canadians, we are so much in common, so why do you hate them? is it because our economies need eachother? is it because they're our closest ally? is it because we have the world's longest unprotected boarder between our two countries? so why don't we get off our beardo high horses and realize that we are on the same page as most americans, like it or not they already have a huge influence on our culture (media) and, quite frankly, i think we could learn from their financial mistakes to make canada quite the superpower in the global economy.
    Epicoque Racing
    Powered by: Peniston Lubricants

My Ride

Originally posted by 2002civic
    well id dig up my notes form my first year class but there in a box in the basement, my prof had about 2 pages of criticisms against him but i could care less im just stating my opinion just as you said bush is a count with no evidence..
    Want proof hes a cunt?

If you were one of these women, you would understand.
    http://www.meetwithcindy.org/gsfp/GS05-107.mov

Or maybe give this a look.
    http://outsiderzero.tripod.com/terror.html

Or give these a read. I got a direct link for you if youd like (theres much much more)

AMERICA DISAPPROVES

CNN/USA Today/Gallup Poll, November 11-13, 2005

"Do you approve or disapprove of the way George W. Bush is handling the situation in Iraq?"

63% Disapprove | 35% Approve

Newsweek Poll, November 10-11, 2005

"Do you approve or disapprove of the way Bush is handling the situation in Iraq?"

65% Disapprove | 30% Approve

AP/Ipsos Poll, November 7-9, 2005

When it comes to Iraq, do you approve or disapprove or have mixed feelings about the way George W. Bush is handling that issue?

62% Disapprove | 36% Approve

NBC News/Wall Street Journal Poll, November 4-7, 2005

"In general, do you approve or disapprove of the job that George W. Bush is doing in handling the situation in Iraq?"

64% Disapprove | 32% Approve

ABC News/Washington Post Poll, October 30 - November 2, 2005

"Do you approve or disapprove of the way Bush is handling the situation in Iraq?"

64% Disapprove | 36% Approve

CBS News Poll, October 30 - November 1, 2005

"Do you approve or disapprove of the way George W. Bush is handling the situation with Iraq?"

62% Disapprove | 32% Approve

THE WAR WAS A MISTAKE

"In view of the developments since we first sent our troops to Iraq, do you think the United States made a mistake in sending troops to Iraq, or not?"

54% Made a mistake | 45% Did not make a mistake

"Looking back, do you think the United States did the right thing in taking military action against Iraq, or should the U.S. have stayed out?"

50% Should have stayed out | 42% Did right thing

THE WAR WASN'T WORTH IT

"All in all, do you think it was worth going to war in Iraq, or not?"

60% Not worth going to war | 38% Worth going to war

"When it comes to the war in Iraq, do you think that removing Saddam Hussein from power was or was not worth the number of U.S. military casualties and the financial cost of the war?"

52% Not worth it | 40% worth it

"All in all, considering the costs to the United States versus the benefits to the United States, do you think the war with Iraq was worth fighting, or not?"

60% Not worth fighting | 39% Worth fighting

"Do you think the result of the war with Iraq was worth the loss of American life and other costs of attacking Iraq, or not?"

64% Not worth it | 31% Worth it

THE BASTARDS LIED

Newsweek Poll, November 10-11, 2005

"Do you think Dick Cheney deliberately misused or manipulated pre-war intelligence about Iraq's nuclear capabilities in order to build support for war with Iraq, or did not deliberately misuse pre-war intelligence?"

52% Misused | 33% Did not misuse

"Do you think President Bush gave the country the most accurate information he had before going to war with Iraq, or do you think President Bush deliberately misled people to make the case for war with Iraq?"

57% Misled | 35% Most accurate

Pew Research Center Poll, November 3-6, 2005

"Before the war the U.S. and Britain claimed that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction. These weapons have not been found. Why do you think they made this claim? Was it mostly because they were themselves misinformed by bad intelligence, or was it mostly because they lied to provide a reason for invading Iraq?"

43% They lied | 41% They were misinformed

"In making its case for war with Iraq, do you think the Bush Administration told the American public what it believed to be true, or intentionally misled the American public?"

55% Intentionally misled | 44% What it believed to be true

I can go on forever buddy

I enjoyed his movies, but I don't agree with him here at all.

My Ride
    FOR SALE: 02EP3

michael moore is wicked

My Ride

Originally posted by retro-steve
    . did you know that the prime minister of canada has far more power than the president of the united states?

Wrongo buddy, research both political systems.

Originally posted by retro-steve .why do you hate americans so much? why do you hate their ideals? i'm guessing the majority of you here are middle class, did you know that being middle class in america you'd actually have a better lifestyle? less taxation, health insurance covered by most of your employers, lots of cheaper goods (cars for one). [/B]
    Nobody here hates americans. Most of us love americans, and feel bad for the bad leadership they have had over the past six years, and all the people who have died, and the families who have suffered as a result.

At least when clinton was in office, america wasnt the laughing stock of the nation.

My grandparents (dads side) live in london, and are always emailing me about how they have made fun of the president of the united states TODAY on the news.

I just feel bad for the poor americans who have no voice. Whos votes get cut off, who dont recieve almost any money from the government, AND THE GUYS LIKE YOU AND ME, WHO LIVE THERE, AND WILL BE PAYING OFF ALL THE MONEY THAT BUSH HAS BLOWN, FOR THE NEXT 30 YEARS.

Originally posted by Bill Cosby
    michael moore is wicked
    He is one brave and dedicated induvidual.
    Last edited by handsomebassman; 01-21-2006 at 03:24 PM.

My Ride
    '07 Mustang/'05 R6 Raven

again with the war in iraq thing...it's easy to take a mainstream thing such as that with views of the majority known to everyone and then use it to make yourself look like a psuedo intellectual. do you actually think that as soon as harper is put in he'll immediately send troops to iraq? ha! not bloody likely! all the other parties would oppose it (even if the conservatives wanted it) and it would never fly. harper, right now, only has a chance at a strong minority which means he'll need support from the bloc or other liberals (as the current poll shows the bloc and liberals in a dead tie to form the official opposition). don't count on the support being given.

i've never personally agreed with the war in iraq, i know bush just wanted to finish something daddy could never do and now he's in way too deep to stop. it was a huge mistake, but if you got that much support in the beginning for something so huge would you quickly change your mind? i know i wouldn't, if you look weak infront of those terrorist bastards they'll think you're retreating, they've won a battle and then BAM! another large scale attack on home soil.

bush just had a shitty run, he handled some things poorly, but at the same time he was the best man in some cases (9/11 comes to mind, we'd all be fucked if gore was in power for that one). also with a conservative strong minority expect to see a lot of conservative promises held back by the official liberal opposition.
    Epicoque Racing