Quantcast
This is just getting stupid (DT) - Page 4 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: This is just getting stupid (DT)

My Ride
    2006 Civic, Lifted Locked flat black Jeep YJ

Originally posted by Toma
    And FYI.... the US hasn't saved anyone...except its own economic interest...

And sadly not everyone on here gets it. Too many ignorant people.

My Ride
    2000 323i

"Did you guys know that during WW2, US oil companies sold Hitler oil and refined his gas... Shell, Esso and Standard Oil were among the criminals."

I forgot that was bush's fault too....which means Harper was also involved.

"It has overthrown ELECTED governments to install dictators"

Umm....excuse me? Don't give me that "Fox declared Bush president" bullshit either. I've heard NO concrete proof to suggest that. Just because it was a close election...you know if Gore won, some whiney dorks from Bush's side would say the same thing. Every political stance has morons, and some are loud morons, who cry on TV (or make whiney documentaries) about stuff, with very little facts, and no proof.
    Mike

Last edited by 01RedDX; 11-04-2020 at 03:11 PM.

My Ride
    S54 M Coupe

^^

Panama, Grenada come to mind.

Default Re: This is just getting stupid (DT)

Originally posted by handsomebassman
    "There have been 2,436 coalition deaths, 2,236 Americans, one Australian, 98 Britons, 13 Bulgarians, two Danes, two Dutch, two Estonians, one Hungarian, 26 Italians, one Kazakh, one Latvian, 17 Poles, two Salvadoran, three Slovaks, 11 Spaniards, two Thai and 18 Ukrainians in the war in Iraq as of January 25, 2006, according to a CNN count."

Taken from http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2003/ira...es/casualties/

This is just fucking stupid. What a goddamn joke the united states government has become. I feel so bad for the people.
    Thats low for the amount of time they have been in combat.

My Ride

Default Re: Re: This is just getting stupid (DT)

Originally posted by Toms-SC

Well since noone knows the reason we are over there, even one death is one too many.

Default Re: Re: Re: This is just getting stupid (DT)

Last edited by 01RedDX; 11-04-2020 at 03:10 PM.

My Ride
    whatevers at the end of the driveway

Default Re: Re: This is just getting stupid (DT)

Add to that the 30,000 civilian deaths, many of which were deaths directly attributed to the American forces , and of course there is the other arguement that many more of these civilians were killed by their countrymen and insurgents. But lets also remember the US have said this war was to stop the needless killing in Iraq and to defend attrocities against the innocent civilians, either way they have failed in that. It is just to many

Originally posted by eljefe

Add to that the 30,000 civilian deaths, many of which were deaths directly attributed to the American forces , and of course there is the other arguement that many more of these civilians were killed by their countrymen and insurgents. But lets also remember the US have said this war was to stop the needless killing in Iraq and to defend attrocities against the innocent civilians, either way they have failed in that. It is just to many
    To picture that this could have all been avoided if Saddam turned himself in.

My Ride

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: This is just getting stupid (DT)

To picture that this could have all been avoided if Saddam turned himself in.
    To picture that this could have all been avoided if the US did not help arm Saddam years earlier in November of 1984 after restoring diplomatic relations, extending financial support,providing military technology, seed stock for biological weapons and political support.
    Last edited by eljefe; 01-27-2006 at 04:45 PM.

My Ride
    B8.5 S4

Well since noone knows the reason we are over there, even one death is one too many.
    "We"?

Someone give handjobfagman a geography lesson.

My Ride

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: This is just getting stupid (DT)

Originally posted by bspot

"We"?

Someone give handjobfagman a geography lesson.
    A lot of my family lives in the states. And in a way the US is dragging us into it, just due to the fact that we share the same culture and western civilization.

thanks for the pretty stupid post though, lol.
    hand jobber gay fagoramma...uh...testicle fag man

My Ride
    B8.5 S4

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: This is just getting stupid (DT)

A lot of my family lives in the states. And in a way the US is dragging us into it, just due to the fact that we share the same culture and western civilization.

thanks for the pretty stupid post though, lol.
    hand jobber gay fagoramma...uh...testicle fag man

How are they dragging us in to it when we have had ZERO troops fight there. Because we are white and speak english? So therefor Sadam is going to fly a plane into the calgary tower!?!? Or maybe bomb Max Bell Arena!?!?!?

Go sit in your corner. These discussions are above you.

My Ride

My Ride

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: This is just getting stupid (DT)

Originally posted by bspot

How are they dragging us in to it when we have had ZERO troops fight there. Because we are white and speak english? So therefor Sadam is going to fly a plane into the calgary tower!?!? Or maybe bomb Max Bell Arena!?!?!?

Go sit in your corner. These discussions are above you.
    man, you just dont give up. Why dont you r.e.a.d my posts. I cannot find one post where i wrote we have troops there.

And get an education ~ Sadam did nothing to us, nor did he arrange any type of airplane suicide missions (eg. 911) you uncultured shrew. But of course you will stereotype everyone over there and think they have practice missions in 737s to bomb the us and everyone with brown skin is responsible.

I used the word "we" because so much of my family is in the states.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But anyways, back to the big boy stuff...

Add to that the 30,000 civilian deaths, many of which were deaths directly attributed to the American forces , and of course there is the other arguement that many more of these civilians were killed by their countrymen and insurgents. But lets also remember the US have said this war was to stop the needless killing in Iraq and to defend attrocities against the innocent civilians, either way they have failed in that.

The "needless killings" obviously doesnt apply to the US

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: This is just getting stupid (DT)

To picture that this could have all been avoided if the US did not help arm Saddam years earlier in November of 1984 after restoring diplomatic relations, extending financial support,providing military technology, seed stock for biological weapons and political support.
    seed for a stock of biological weapons? Who told you this secret information, the good green party folks down at sunnyside garden center???

Even if our support was as incriminating as you stipulate, it was done for 2 reasons:
    1) In an effort to compete for satalite states against the communist soviet movement, the Americans encouraged Saddam.... good!!!!! Communist soviet Russia is now mostly in ruins... shoot.. and I really wanted to spend 5% of my income on W of serious MDs.

Or

2) We sold Saddam the guns because at least we'll make the money and not some "CULTURE SHREW" dictator next door selling AK-47's at below cost in order to advance his own perverted agenda
    Thank God we make the money off of these arms and not African War-lords

Oh, big bad America, why won't you just let the world erupt in a utopic chaos so that these infedels can see the woes of their ways???

Most of you snot-nosed liberal educated brats don't understand that hate=hate, and your a bunch of biggots.

I suggest that you grab a kleenex from the good folks at corporate kleenex and whipe the tears from your red eyes (hey its better then leaves), sit down in your nice leather couch (better then a rock) and take a deep breath (of that fresh kyoto free air), the Americans are not at your door waiting to rape you. Easy! Easy! There is no radical righ wing agenda
    Even if there was, I'm not going to have nightmares about lower taxes increased liberty and the protection of my rights... I know it scares you, but somepeople don't like others telling them what to do.
    Last edited by Atombomb; 01-28-2006 at 03:36 AM.

My Ride

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: This is just getting stupid (DT)

Originally posted by Atombomb

seed for a stock of biological weapons? Who told you this secret information, the good green party folks down at sunnyside garden center???

Even if our support was as incriminating as you stipulate, it was done for 2 reasons:
    1) In an effort to compete for satalite states against the communist soviet movement, the Americans encouraged Saddam.... good!!!!! Communist soviet Russia is now mostly in ruins... shoot.. and I really wanted to spend 5% of my income on W of serious MDs.

Or

2) We sold Saddam the guns because at least we'll make the money and not some "CULTURE SHREW" dictator next door selling AK-47's at below cost in order to advance his own perverted agenda
    Thank God we make the money off of these arms and not African War-lords

Oh, big bad America, why won't you just let the world erupt in a utopic chaos so that these infedels can see the woes of their ways???

Most of you snot-nosed liberal educated brats don't understand that hate=hate, and your a bunch of biggots.

I suggest that you grab a kleenex from the good folks at corporate kleenex and whipe the tears from your red eyes (hey its better then leaves), sit down in your nice leather couch (better then a rock) and take a deep breath (of that fresh kyoto free air), the Americans are not at your door waiting to rape you. Easy! Easy! There is no radical righ wing agenda
    Even if there was, I'm not going to have nightmares about lower taxes increased liberty and the protection of my rights... I know it scares you, but somepeople don't like others telling them what to do.
    Sorry you wasted your time on that post but the Americans never made a dime off Iraq, it was all about furthering an agenda, as for seed stock and other technology used for the making if biological weapons.....it is all a matter of public record, infact the it was encouraged by the U.S government

ATCC (American Type Culture Collection) sent Iraq 21 strains of Anthrax, 15 class III pathogens, Ecoli, Clostridium Botulinum....... the list goes on. EVERY shipment was U.S government approved.

If the U.S made money off supplying chemical and biological weapons ingredients to Iraq and did make money of it you are saying that is a good thing? Wow shame on you

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: This is just getting stupid (DT)

Sorry you wasted your time on that post but the Americans never made a dime off Iraq, it was all about furthering an agenda, as for seed stock and other technology used for the making if biological weapons.....it is all a matter of public record, infact the it was encouraged by the U.S government

ATCC (American Type Culture Collection) sent Iraq 21 strains of Anthrax, 15 class III pathogens, Ecoli, Clostridium Botulinum....... the list goes on. EVERY shipment was U.S government approved.

If the U.S made money off supplying chemical and biological weapons ingredients to Iraq and did make money of it you are saying that is a good thing? Wow shame on you
    Could you please explain this agenda! What does it entail? and why are you so affraid of it? Or are you borrowing the phrase from fellow commrades (scare tactics)?

But...but... CBC says Georgie Bushy is a big meany, and yah, hes a big meanie he likey oil and so thats why hes a big meany... that big poopy head
    Last edited by Atombomb; 01-28-2006 at 02:06 PM.

Wow, you're really not that bright.

My Ride

I think he is at least somewhat smarter than that response makes him sound but I do wonder if he just went off the deep end.
    Last edited by eljefe; 01-28-2006 at 05:22 PM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 LastLast