Quantcast
Motorist vs Courier - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Motorist vs Courier

My Ride
    VW Scirocco GT

When I was in Toronto this past fall I was walking down King St to get something for lunch and saw a guy get out of his car and completely LOSE it on a cyclist to the point where punches were being landed. A number of guys from a restaurant patio got up and pulled the motorist off the cyclist. What a retarded city.

My Ride
    MB C63

crazy stuff...didnt think it was that much of a problem...but seeing as how they have so many crazy drivers and lots of couriers it makes sense

I say that women is an idiot. Ya the guy littered (which is wrong) but you dont through it back into his vehicle at him. Thats just asking for trouble.

So if someone spit on the sidewalk, would she go up and spit on them?

My Ride
    02 RSX Type-s

yeah women is an idiot, then the man must be too. to make that big of a deal outta something that he coulda prevented in the first place makes him a bigger idiot. yeah she coulda went about it in a different way but we cant say we would do differently cause we werent in that situation. the guy got in a womens face......right there i have no respect for his ass, and people complaining about the photographer not helping well what did you want him to do his job is to take pictures of shit that is happening around him whether it is pics of the sky or people fighting, thats just the nature of his job to be aware of things
    Originally posted by DeeK
    Fat girls need love too, they just have to pay for it.

My Ride
    04 Mini Cooper S JCW

I think it was awesome what she did but she might've had better luck just saying, "Excuse me sir, I think you dropped this" and gave back his litter. I think it's disgusting the way many people throw out their garbage including cigarrete butts from their vehicles.

There have been so many times I've been tempted to do the same thing she did but I think I'll think twice about it now. I think the guy's a total psycho.

My Ride
    2005 F350

there are consequences to every action. if she didn't think about them before she acted, she deserved what happened to her. you never know what kind of person is behind the wheel.
    "Make Canada a better place, punch a Canuck fan in the face" - Jim Rome

My Ride
    B8 A4/MKV GTI

They are both idiots.

My Ride
    has three pedals

I still do not understand what happened....

He wiped some food on the ground and left it, she threw it back into his car.

My issue with couriers extends far beyond their hippy bullshit.. I dont know how many times Ive nearly creamed one of those fuckign morons.

My Ride
    02 RSX Type-s

yeah i know, when turning right they come on your right side and pass you to go straight same shit ive almost hit a bunch of those fuckers downtown

My Ride
    H-D 883 XLH

Originally posted by nadroj23
    yeah i know, when turning right they come on your right side and pass you to go straight same shit ive almost hit a bunch of those fuckers downtown
    Its your responsibility to shoulder check,

if you didn't during your driver's test, perhaps you remember getting demerits.

With that said, I'm not sure if they are allowed to pass you in a lane that you already possess, I know I'm not allowed to with another car, anyone know about this?

My Ride
    Upass

^^^ shoulder chek when taking a right turn

My Ride
    02 RSX Type-s

^^^ yeah shoulder check while taking a right turn at a light????? the only thing i shoulder check for is pedestrians, and thats not even shoulder checking, its just to make sure that nobody is about to cross and i dont get a ticket. not other cars or bikes.......that right hand turning lane is mine. why cant the couries ride down the middle of the lanes???? do they have to hold up and cause problems by not???? ive seen them ride down the middle with no problems. and i know that you are not supposed to pass a bike that on the road in the same lane, well i think thats the law, so why do they have the right to pass cars in the same lane?????? that causes way more problems then prevents what if i didnt check and some bike came by and i smoked him, i would still be at fault??? IMO thats just fuckin retarded.

but let me know what you guys think about this cause i do think that this is a major problem down town having working down here i see it quite often.