Quantcast
Cartoon of Mohammad - Page 11 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Cartoon of Mohammad

My Ride
    Pimp Mobile

Originally posted by ZEDGE

How does blowing themselves up and killing thier countrymen keeping their famlies alive exactly?

That must be where the less educated part comes in.

There are clearly two elements to the resistence in Iraq, firstly the foreign fighters that carry out suicide bombings against everyday Iraqis. Then there are the Iraqis themselves who are fighting to protect there family from the rape of their country! Clearly both these sides are NOT the same, and do not work with each other...

My Ride
    Pimp Mobile

Originally posted by turbotrip

boy what have u been smoking? (got them chest pains and feel like dying again? ) i have never used charizard, incase ur forgetting it was u and my brother that made that uppercut thread not me
    lol, the only thing i have been smoking is your mothers left tit, and as i recall u made the uppercut also, and i was never aware your brother used charizard...

My Ride
    DSM/ MK3 Golf

i wish i can post a lil clip from TV that we watch man i felt so bad for this one ladie her son is 12 years old walkin home from school and the US came up and shot him to death they said he looked like a threat to them you dont understand you think they dont shoot someone for fun?

Huh, last I checked this thread was about
    'Cartoon of Mohammad'
    Not the Iraq war. The US has NOTHING to do with these comics.
    Was the #1 Forum Warrior

My Ride
    DSM/ MK3 Golf

^ i know im just sayin

My Ride
    Pimp Mobile

i think we should get back on track here, the issue we were discussing at hand was, if i recall, the publishing of these cartoons vs. Freedom of Press. So was freedom of press supressed, or did the press go too far?

Discuss.

Originally posted by urbannomad

its not an attack. and no im not implying that you should all read the quran. im was just saying how the bible has been transliterated so many times that it justifiably loses some meaning towards the original. its kinda like playing a game of telephone for a very long period of time. you get my drift? The same can be said when you translate the quran to any language from arabic, it also loses its "true" meaning.
    and why eb0i, do you think im trying to be negative towards christians. i myself consider christians and jews my cousins of faith. I treat them like i do anyother muslim.
    dude, you should learn your history and cultural history before you make such a bold statement like that.
    There are more manuscripts of the bible than there are for any other religious manuscripts in the world.
    Jewish people transmitted information orally, they told stories and reinforced their stories time and time again by having their children recite the stories word for word quite like how I imagine Islamic cultures do.
    I would discourage blanket statements without looking at the historical facts
    It's one thing for you to say that words lose their meaning when they are translated from arabic to english for example, but it's another thing for you to say that the Jewish culture completely warped their stories. What's to say your blanket statement doesn't apply to the Qu'ran?
    I imagine the arab cultures transmitted the stories the same way the Jewish people did and as both cultures have a strong regard for their history and religion, I see no benefit in them having changed the stories from the original form.

My Ride
    DSM/ MK3 Golf

but still like im just trying to say have any muslim people madefun of other religons? ( no not that i know of) so why would these people do this about us? it would be a diff story if we made one of something like someone pissin on the cross or something but no one has....... i think its just wrong if u watch the massage that tells you the basics of islam and in the whole movie not one person plays prophet mohamad its just not right

My Ride
    Pimp Mobile

Originally posted by Z24_3.1.
    but still like im just trying to say have any muslim people madefun of other religons? ( no not that i know of) so why would these people do this about us? it would be a diff story if we made one of something like someone pissin on the cross or something but no one has....... i think its just wrong if u watch the massage that tells you the basics of islam and in the whole movie not one person plays prophet mohamad its just not right
    i'd just like to add, that it is a very serious offence in Islam to make fun of other religons, and not to respect others beliefs!

Originally posted by AcuraTl

lol, the only thing i have been smoking is your mothers left tit, and as i recall u made the uppercut also, and i was never aware your brother used charizard...
    awwww hit a nerve did I?

and i think u have my mother confused with ur own, oh and by the way give her kiss for me

My Ride
    Pimp Mobile

awwww hit a nerve did I?

and i think u have my mother confused with ur own, oh and by the way give her kiss for me
    lol you didnt hit shit, i just think your a pretty big loser to be involving yourself in somebody elses life..haha

My Ride
    DSM/ MK3 Golf

turbotip do u have anything else to do? or u just like milking your self while fucking around beyond? get a hobbie u loser..... anyways ima go play games ill be on tomorrow to read up on this

cya night to all

^whoa easy there dont have an other heart attack

but im not down with this arguing over the internet shit, so try running ur mouth infront of my face big man...

sorry to go off topic for the people actually having a discussion im done here

My Ride
    Pimp Mobile

turbotip do u have anything else to do? or u just like milking your self while fucking around beyond? get a hobbie u loser..... anyways ima go play games ill be on tomorrow to read up on this

cya night to all
    thank you for the support brother, glad to see we have some members with dignity, ill be on tommorow also, hope to read a good discussion

but im not down with this arguing over the internet shit, so try running ur mouth infront of my face big man...

edit: z24 shut up and go scam some more people, isnt it past ur bedtime anyways

My Ride
    Pimp Mobile

as i recall you were the one who called me 2am, and started running your mouth, so instead of being a hypocrite stand up!

I think there are far too many tits and whiners on this planet. Is reacting to a satirical comic worth making yourself look like a lunatic, fanatical, zealot? What a bunch of fucking crybabies.

What would you do as a Canadian if these shitheads pulled that kind of crap in Canada and started trying to burn shit down and prancing around with signs inciting death against whatever group they felt like bitching about that day?

My Ride
    DSM/ MK3 Golf

edit: z24 shut up and go scam some more people, isnt it past ur bedtime anyways

hmm u still think i scammed someone eh? seein how he didnt reply after i told him to go to the cops and see how much they laugh at him? or ur to stupid to know that?

My Ride
    Pimp Mobile

Originally posted by steelo
    I think there are far too many tits and whiners on this planet. Is reacting to a satirical comic worth making yourself look like a lunatic, fanatical, zealot? What a bunch of fucking crybabies.

What would you do as a Canadian if these shitheads pulled that kind of crap in Canada and started trying to burn shit down and prancing around with signs inciting death against whatever group they felt like bitching about that day?
    Steelo, there was no (if little?) protests in North America over the comics. We were aware of the comics, and did voice our dissent, some even went ahead with there boycott of products, many didnt even do that. The people burning the embassies ARE fanatics, we all agree on that. And the people in London yelling all that shit, and burning flags, DO NOT represent us, its like 200 people out of millions of muslims in England!

The media routinely focuses in on the minority that make trouble, so it seems magnified, and the minority looks like the majority, i can assure you that many muslims, did not react to this incident the way that the media portrayed that they did!

My Ride
    Pimp Mobile

hmm u still think i scammed someone eh? seein how he didnt reply after i told him to go to the cops and see how much they laugh at him? or ur to stupid to know that?
    man, dont bother yourself over this idiot, the prophet Mohammad (sws) described back biting as comparable to eating the flesh of your dead brothers. This guy does it quite a bit i am sure , looks like he doesent have anything better to do, with that i think we should continue the discussion without him, he is alread on my ignore list !

Peace!

Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 21 ... LastLast