Quantcast
Fortress Ski Resort Season Pass Holder - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Fortress Ski Resort Season Pass Holder

Angry Fortress Ski Resort Season Pass Holder

Is there anyone here that has a Fortress Ski pass for this season? If you have any concern about your pass regarding refund/extenion, you might want to know that Alberta Consumer Affairs is looking into the situation. You can contact Lois Hornung at

[email protected]

and she is handling a few complaints at the moment. Hope this help.

My coworker bought a fortress season pass and she said when they went snowboarding one weekend, most of the lifts were closed and there wasn't even a place to warm up, and the bathroom facilities consisted of 2 portapottys for the WHOLE mountain, can u imagine that??

I'm gonna pass on Fortress, but I highly recommend riding Nakiska since it's on the way. Thanks for the info.

My Ride
    2007 subaru impreza

I can't believe this post....

Fortress is open, the season pass is the CHEAPEST you will EVER get, and you get exactly (more in this case) what you paid for. A place to warm up? I sort of like the whole just skiing, no bullshit thing (itll change once they get their lodge running, but I like it better the way it is now) If you knew what the condition of fortress was like before they started working on it, you'd be surprised theres even a chair running right now. Season pass was cheap, stop complaining, go skiing. (by the way, go to Nakiska if you like the icy groomers or just want to ski park)

when I go riding, I don't care how much I spend as long as the mountain was worth it. You had mentioned the season pass was cheap, if thats the case, you get what you pay for right??

My Ride
    2007 subaru impreza

^ I think the thing is that fortress is trying to cater to a different type of people, just a mountain for skiing/boarding, not many extras. Of course, this could change next year when they get everything approved and all of that, and it could turn in to another lake louise type area (doubtful, but it could) the pass was like, 250.00? Cheapest i've ever heard, i'm really, really surprised so many people are complaining about it. You're right, you get what you pay for...people should stop complaining so much.