Quantcast
Creatine - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

View Poll Results: Did you get the results you expected from Creatine?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes .. its awesome results continued after I stoped

5 22.73%
  • No or somewhat.. after getting off I lost most gains

17 77.27%

Thread: Creatine

Default Creatine

How many people have had positive results from Creatine *After they have finished a cycle*

I found that I do get good results in the first 2 weeks after that it levels off and once I get off it, seems like I lose all the mass gained..

I think its just water retention (sp)

ecstasy_civic is offline MMA guru, but still rage2's bitch
    My Ride
    08 Si

Default Re: Creatine

Originally posted by gggunit

I think its just water retention (sp)

My Ride
    '99.5 2.0L Jetta What I ride: '05 Kona Stuff

People get a range of results from all the different creatines out there. I think for the most part it can help you, but it's not going to make or break your fitness regime.

1-Cent put it best a while ago when he said creatine causes more water and cellular energy to flow into your muscles, this allows you to lift a bit harder and faster which results in better gains.

It's not the creatine that gives you gains, it's the way it increases the intensity of your workouts that gives you gains.
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

My Ride
    Subaru GR

Originally posted by hockeybronx
    1-Cent put it best a while ago when he said creatine causes more water and cellular energy to flow into your muscles, this allows you to lift a bit harder and faster which results in better gains.

It's not the creatine that gives you gains, it's the way it increases the intensity of your workouts that gives you gains.
    Thank you
    Psalm 144(1): Blessed be the Lord my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight.

My Ride
    Juiced n' Stroked GT35R 4G63, C6 Z06

its garbage IMO.. i think it takes away from your cuts and the ripped look.. if you want your workouts to have more intensity crank it up a knotch, get some metal blastin in your headphones, use a spotter or experienced partner to help you squeeze some extra reps and for some friendly competition, pop some caffiene or a rockstar drink, get pumped up ...
    creatine dosent increase the intensity of workouts..thats bullshit.. YOU increase the intensity of your workouts

My Ride

Originally posted by 2.4l
    its garbage IMO.. i think it takes away from your cuts and the ripped look.. if you want your workouts to have more intensity crank it up a knotch, get some metal blastin in your headphones, use a spotter or experienced partner to help you squeeze some extra reps and for some friendly competition, pop some caffiene or a rockstar drink, get pumped up ...
    creatine dosent increase the intensity of workouts..thats bullshit.. YOU increase the intensity of your workouts
    Ok sure, I'll agree that getting yourself pumped up will definitely help your gains, no doubt about it you are able to lift more and have less of a chance of hurting yourself when you are pumped up and focused rather than just putting in time in the gym.

However I disagree about your caffeine/rockstar drink comments. Caffeine is a diuretic, it takes water OUT of your muscles puts it into your bloodstream, that's why you have to take a piss whenever you drink coffee or alcohol.

Caffeine might give you a momentary high, but it still dehydrates you. One of the biggest mistakes people make is not keeping themselves consistantly properly hydrated. Unless you can match every ml of caffeine you drink with water, and still get your required amount of water daily on top of that... caffeinie will do you more harm than good.

My Ride
    firebird

I've had nothing but success on creatine. Gains do taper off after you stop using it but each time I have been able to lift more than I would have if I was not taking it. Like it was mentioned above, I think the best gains come from strength, which in turn allows you to lift more weight, etc.

So far I'm happy with it...I dont use it all the time though. I do notice I need to drink a lot more water but many articles I have read say you need to to get the maximum benefit from the suppliment.
    "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around the banks will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."
    -Thomas Jefferson 1802

My Ride
    Lamborgotti Fasterossa XT 550

Creatine isn't a bulking supplement. It's a strength and energy builder, and from your strenth increase hopefully from your diet you will be able to pack on more size. In my opinion, I think creatine is a wicked supplement to take if you have hit a plateau in yer gains

My Ride
    Lamborgotti Fasterossa XT 550

bah I just rememerd this article on creatine a good read for the same author that did massive eating. clicky

My Ride

Originally posted by 00CivicSi
    bah I just rememerd this article on creatine a good read for the same author that did massive eating. clicky
    Pretty good article, especially the parts about creatine with caffeine and the importance of protein intake with creatine consumption

My Ride
    Hatred

I really tried to read that article but its before 7 in the morning and i don't have the mind set yet to read that article. Need a coffee first.
    -U