Quantcast
FS - 2 Ball Pythons - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: FS - 2 Ball Pythons

Default FS - 2 Ball Pythons

A bit of a read here!! haha

I got these 2 guys for sale. I dont want it to be this way but, in the last 6 months I have had no time for these guys. Thats not how it should be, they need to be treated well and to be honest I just dont have time anymore. I have had the female for 3 years, and the male for 2.

1 Male, about 4.5ft long and is in good health.
    1 Female, about 3.5ft long

Thay are both rescued Pythons, so havent had the greatest lives.

The Male was abused badly, looks like his lower back was broken, he has a few burn scars also, from whatever useless peice of shit owned him prior, this will result from leaving the heat element in the tank!!! They are attracted to heat! Of Course they will get nosy and go close to it.

The Female was taken from another useless peice of shit with a wooden leg. She was fed maybe once every quarter!!!

I would like $150 for both(they need to be together! Surviver mates...lol) and all acces that comes with, except the tank!. I still have about 20 mice to give aswell! The female eats 3-4 once a week and the male usually the same except is a little harder to feed cause he is so scared of everything. He is in the midst of a shed and she is doing fine.

If there is no interest in someone taking care of these, I will just have to make time, wont I?

Some Pictures

Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use before posting again, or risk getting banned).

Oh yeah, because these guys were abused and mis treated and put into small enclosures, they are stunted and wont grow anymore! They could grow fatter and thicker, but that depends on what and when you feed them. They will not grow any longer in length.

My Ride
    88 crx

do they bite?

Originally posted by cipher
    do they bite?
    They are not biters per say. But if you make a fast move and catch them off guard there is a chance they will get scared and maybe snap at you. Just a little love bite, they cant do any harm. They are constrictors, not biters. And also, dont feed them in there tank, thats asking to be bitten. Cause in there pea sized brains, when that tank opens, its food time and from the heat of your hand may come across as a mouse.

They are not one bit dangerous!