Quantcast
Bastard Car Vandalizing Punks - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bastard Car Vandalizing Punks

Default Bastard Car Vandalizing Punks

So I was at Market Mall tonight with the gf. We parked RIGHT outside the Calgary Police Offices, next to the designated police parking. I didnt double park or anything, I was clearly within the lines, the two cars next to me were a good distance away.

When I came back out about 2 hours later, some fucking punks had poured milkshake all over my driver window and door, the back hatch of my car and rear window, the roof and the hood. The one cup was next to the car, a lid and straw were on the rear hatch, and another cup was on the passenger side of the car. The two cups on either sides are telling me that it was more than likely 2 or more kids. I couldnt see any other damage to the car, so I drove over and washed all the shit off at the car wash.

Why the hell do people have to ruin other peoples property, I did nothing to whomever poured that shit on my car...
    GOD DAMMIT....

My Ride
    Integra

F**k that kind of shit always happens to me, here is a suggestion get the cups dusted for finger-prints find out who they are and kick the stuff out of them, man i feel your pain, it really really sucks when people try to damge your property, it is a shame because there will always be people like that

What a bunch of little pricks. Good thing there's no permanent damage.

My Ride
    Turbos n Stuff™

If I ever saw someone vandalizing my car or anyone elses, it will be my finger prints they will be recording...right after retrieving the dental records of those bastards.
    Travel

My Ride
    Left at 5pm

Thats pretty gay man...Sucks that happened to you.
    99% of the time, they see something nice ie: "hey, look at that tight DSM, LETS FUCK IT UP CAUSE I DONT HAVE ONE, And i want to ruin someones hard work!"

Sucks that happened to yah bro...
    When ever i get my car, imma see if i could keep a camera in it...like, just facing kinda, out the front/driver side...
    Originally posted by scat19
    I have a BMW so im not stupid.

lammer Guest

Originally posted by XylathaneGTR
    Thats pretty gay man...Sucks that happened to you.
    99% of the time, they see something nice ie: "hey, look at that tight DSM, LETS FUCK IT UP CAUSE I DONT HAVE ONE, And i want to ruin someones hard work!"

Sucks that happened to yah bro...
    When ever i get my car, imma see if i could keep a camera in it...like, just facing kinda, out the front/driver side...
    you think people trash peoples car because they don't have a "tight" car? dude fucking people trash other peoples property to piss them off, they don't care if its nice lookin' or not. they like the "thrill" of making people mad.

My Ride
    2013 Focus ST

That should teach you to park by the poilce station! Seriously...My car got stolen outside of the one at Chinook a couple years ago.

That is stupid about the milkshake man.

Pete

My Ride
    '07 Ranger FX4 Level II

Shit man, i got egged once at school. That sucked, ruined my whole day, but i found out who it was ang got them back. None the less, there will allways been some kid out there who is just looking to ruin somebodys day. So when it happens to you, just try and clean it off and move on. If it does not wash off, call me and ill clean it up for a small fee (gotta cover material cost of all the polishes).

Best way to protect againts this, wax your car and keep it clean as best as possible.
    Originally posted by rage2

Just because you're older... doesn't mean you need older women. Nothing wrong with an 18 year old here and there!

My Ride
    Highlander

Aww Dave Sorry to hear that, kids suck. On the bright side, at least it isn't so cold that everything is totally gonna freeze tonight and you will still be able to get into your car tomorrow Love ya kiddo, hope the rest of the night went a little better

Melinda

My Ride
    X3 3.0, CLK500, FZR600

just immature kids, society is fuct up
    Listen fam, she had a big rack of lamb
    And they caused mad problems like math exams
    Ask my man, her tits caused traffic jams

My Ride
    '08 Mitsubishi Lancer, '97 GMC Jimmy

Originally posted by RiCE-DaDDy
    just immature kids, society is fuct up

...and i agree with what Ben Said, I would have no tolerance for that shit , and i would end up being the one who got charged
    "Car Manufacturers give us a well engineered basic car but leave it's real development to us."

I was pretty angry after it happened. I was telling the gf that if I ever saw someone in the act of vandalizing my car I would beat the living shit out of them until they couldnt move. The sad thing is, is that I would probably get charged for beating the shit out of them and they would walk away free (well probably not walk, but they would go free).

Also people, that door dings, I mean shit, don't park your Ford XYZ super monster in a tight spot then swing open the door and hop out. People that ding my door get, mirros folded, wiper blades ripped off and busted, and fuel cap chucked in a snowbank if I can get at it.

My Ride
    2002 BMW M3 SMG-II

Why the hell do people have to ruin other peoples property
    Because they can't afford the nicer things in life. So, logic would dictate that messing up other people's nice things, will bring them nice things.

Fuckin' fags. Some kids from Brooklyn were going around my neighborhood on Long Island and smashing up cars. MB's, Corvette's, BMW's, in one case a Bentley. They were caught. They took pictures and video taped everything they did. This was a few years ago, and they are still in jail.
    2002 BMW M3 SMG-II TiSi/Blk
    Eisenmann 83mm Exhaust|Dinan Front Strut Bar|GC Coilovers|K&N Filters|Silvervision Signal Bulbs|Hamann Blackout Grill|Hamann Eyebrows|Hamann OE Brake Duct Covers|BMW Pedals|Alpine CVA-1005|Pioneer XM|iPod|PS2|MB Quartz Compnts.|Alpine Amps(2)|JL Audio 12" Subs(2)|Alpine PowerNav|Alpine 6 Disc Changer|Eibach Swaybars|18" SSR GT3's|Brembo Brake Kit 14"/12.9"|

Fuji is offline Track Events Co-ordinator
    My Ride
    cars

Default Re: Bastard Car Vandalizing Punks

Originally posted by TurboDSM
    So I was at Market Mall tonight with the gf. We parked RIGHT outside the Calgary Police Offices, next to the designated police parking. I didnt double park or anything, I was clearly within the lines, the two cars next to me were a good distance away.

When I came back out about 2 hours later, some fucking punks had poured milkshake all over my driver window and door, the back hatch of my car and rear window, the roof and the hood. The one cup was next to the car, a lid and straw were on the rear hatch, and another cup was on the passenger side of the car. The two cups on either sides are telling me that it was more than likely 2 or more kids. I couldnt see any other damage to the car, so I drove over and washed all the shit off at the car wash.

Why the hell do people have to ruin other peoples property, I did nothing to whomever poured that shit on my car...
    GOD DAMMIT....

consider yourself lucky that they didn't kick or key your car... happend to me one time in the same situation as you. grrrr

Default Re: Re: Bastard Car Vandalizing Punks

Originally posted by Fuji

consider yourself lucky that they didn't kick or key your car... happend to me one time in the same situation as you. grrrr
    Ya my whole car got keyed about a month ago. Fucking disrespectful people.
    2002 Milano Red RSX-S w/ some stuff

My Ride
    Looking for a car, Got any suggestions?

Shitty, but your lucky that they didnt damage your car. But either way it still sucks, stupid idiots, got no life so they go and try and ruin someone else's, all thos epeople need a good boot up their ass!

My Ride
    15 Lexus RCF, 15 Lexus NX Fsport

thats harsh dave thats why you must keep car in sealed ziplock bag at all times

frostyda9 Guest

I don't know where the "I'm gonna fuck your stuff up because I don't have anything nice like that" attitude comes from, but I'm sick of it. Altogether I have had 7 incidents....cars being vandalized, stolen, or broken into.

How about when you park way away from everyone else at a mall, and some prick pushes a shopping cart down the hill towards your car? What's wrong with people?

My Ride
    2008 BBP Accord Coupe

Fuck people like this..but i was just wondering what would figerprinting really do? Unless the people have been fingerprinted before thus being criminals, your not going to find the people. I don't have fingerprints on record, and i'm sure 95% of the people here(for example) don't either..
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague.”
    —Cicero, Roman statesman and lawyer

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast