Quantcast
Suit Clad Sheep - It's the new black - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Suit Clad Sheep - It's the new black

My Ride
    Colbie

Default Suit Clad Sheep - It's the new black

I think I may have an aptitude for hating people immensely who I don't even know. My number one, ultimate loathing ground is the bus and Calgary's Downtown plus fifteen system, both of which harbour the most disgusting and irritating people I have ever come across in the entire world. To clear up some confusion I am a peaceful person by nature and my life is turning out to be pretty OK, so this just comes from frustration and nothing more.

For example, this morning I stood and waited for the bus (my most favorite thing to do) and there was this sorry excuse for a boy standing beside me. When the bus came we all trudged onto the stupid vehicle that shoves us into the epicentre of corporate bullshit that is better known as Downtown. The bus was PACKED as usual and I stood gripping for my life as the bus driver played formula one driver through the icey streets. This piece of worthlessness I was mentioning above gets on in front of me and stands in the centre of the bus and blocks ANYONE trying to squeeze themself into the proverbial can of sardines, so not only does he stand there but when the driver asks him to move back instead of doing so he lets people move around him to move back.... now tell me is that even close to decency... I don't think so!

Just when I thought the arrogance could stop there, when we do get into the hellhole/ city center I walk through the bitter cold to get to the plus fifteen system so I can rush into work. Now, by design and convenience I LOVE the plus fifteens, they keep me warm and dry when the outside is disastrous. I commend the inventor.... BUT and it's a huge BUT, the majority of suits that use the system are ugly,arrogant, selfish, pompous ASSES who don't deserve anything but to go swim in their parents trust fund where they came from. They all look exactly the same and I'm convinced that if put into a massive lineup they wouldn't even be able to pick THEMSELVES out.

Back to the story, so I get in the warm plus fifteens and am walking briskly so as not to stroll in 5 minutes late to my new job because we all know how good that would look. Everywhere I turn ,and I mean everywhere, there are businessmen in suits and long trenchcoats ( the standard sheep uniform of the day) blocking my way. They are all over the place, smoozing with their coffee's to go, laughing about last night's "sales meetings" while eating bagels and shaking hands with other suits who seem even more annoying then themselves. If I turned left they would block a door, if I said excuse me they would look at me and smile with looks of smarminess. I ran into 5 different suits because they were too rude to move out of the way, or even realize that walkways are meant for... ok everyone together now...WALKING. It's not that hard people.

I mean hey everyone has to make a living and if I could I would be working for some altruistic socially conscious company and be able to work out of the city center and feed myself but c'est la vie.

All I'm saying is I wish people could learn how to be a little more curteous and a little less rude.

Ok I'm calm...

I feel much better... I think I need a joint. Thank you for reading!
    Last edited by doanashk; 03-03-2006 at 03:44 PM.

My Ride
    Colbie

why am I reminded of Howard Stern, when I see that?

WAHHHH WAHHHH

My Ride
    Giant Reign

hahahahahahahaha.

wasn't soooo bad until the last paragraph. I have no patience for a whiny girl who blames where she is on her gender. Not here in calgary in the downtown corporate world.
    Several studies have investigated the relationship between intelligence and the degree of religious belief (excluding humanism), with most showing an inverse correlation between intelligence averages and the "importance of religion" to the testee.

simple case of
    Last edited by Foz; 03-03-2006 at 04:57 PM.

My Ride
    Giant Reign

^^oh come on, leave the pic! I want to see what you put.
    Several studies have investigated the relationship between intelligence and the degree of religious belief (excluding humanism), with most showing an inverse correlation between intelligence averages and the "importance of religion" to the testee.

My Ride
    Colbie

I'm only mentioning "businessmen" because that's the majority. There are female sheep that act the same way, but statiscally there are more men.

And I'm not whining cause I am a girl, I am and will be very sucessful but I refuse to treat other people ( any other people) in a rude and arrogant way and detest the behaviour whenever I see it.

My Ride
    Colbie

As far as I feel, anyone who disagrees with it, either hasn't been around these "people" or is a Sheep themselves.

I don't disagree with it, nor do I agree. Learn to accept it and tolerate it.

This is Calgary where it's industry is dominated by conservative Oil and Gas firms.

I'm thinking of putting back my picture up.
    Last edited by Foz; 03-03-2006 at 03:06 PM.

I kept forcing myself to read through the run on sentences because I thought:
    a. there was a punch line
    b. it'd be funny
    c. it was an interesting rant
    But it was none of the above.

Ummm....

How did you make it this far?

My Ride
    Colbie

Ugghh..... nevermind.

Default Re: Suit Clad Sheep - It's the new black

Originally posted by doanashk
    ugly,arrogant, selfish, pompous ASSES

Hey , you forgot narcisstic bitches .

Your shallowness is appalling ; you'll do well to blend in .
    Oh , two more things . One , if you want to become a success , you should first learn how to spell it . Two , my old favorite saying , " If you can't stand the heat , stay out of the kitchen " . The sooner you realize the last point , the quicker you'll learn how it all really works .

Good luck with your new job .

My Ride
    Colbie

It's called a rant for a reason, and if you were to read it a little more carefully you would understand that I was RANTING.

Never did I say I couldn't handle it. It wasn't supposed to be funny. I am not claiming to be an intellectual genius. I'm sure there are other people who feel the same way sometimes.

So, take it for face value. Things don't have to be profound ALL the time. My gawd, it's like you've never seen an opinion before. Sorry I posted at all. I just thought some of the other so-called downtown minions ,like me ,would understand.

My Ride
    2015 IS350 F Sport

Default Re: Re: Suit Clad Sheep - It's the new black

Originally posted by blueToy

Oh , two more things . One , if you want to become a success , you should first learn how to spell it . Two , my old favorite saying , " If you can't stand the heat , stay out of the kitchen " . The sooner you realize the last point , the quicker you'll learn how it all really works .

"if you disagree with my views are cannot adequately my criticism then ignore my posts." - Nusc

If it bothers you that badly maybe a career change is in order. Ever seen that movie Office Space?

I'm like a superhero with no powers or motivation.

My Ride
    2014 GMC Terrain SLE-2 V6

Although it seems to be a pointless thread...I do work downtown and use the plus 15 sys....that happens alot but where doesn't it...??
    I think the worst is TD/Scotia Centre 12:25 and ppl standing and eating in the middle of the damn walkway....lol....there are way to many ppl to be attempting that..
    oh and GL anyways on the new job that is..

My Ride
    X3

Default Re: Re: Suit Clad Sheep - It's the new black

Originally posted by blueToy

and

If you get that stressed from the trip to work, how are you going to manage to work in a fast paced environment?
    You should quit ASAP or you'll end up shooting up your office.

I actually kinda enjoyed the rant.....I guess it's the same thing with EMO's enjoying it when they cut themselves.

You work downtown, you walk the +15's and probably wear what everyone else wears in the "women's world of business attire"....guess what? YOU are a sheep too.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast