Quantcast
It's that time again. - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: It's that time again.

Default It's that time again.

Looking for a good, steady, and stable Fulltime job.

I am good at autobody (mainly fibreglass).
    I am good at web design, graphic design, minor development.

I cannot do labor intensive jobs because of a hip and knee condition. Broke my hip some years ago and have recurring problems once in a while. I worked for lube city and slipped into the oil bay hole in the middle of the floor and permanently messed up my kneecap and have lost all feeling in my right knee. I can walk all day if need be, but carrying 50lbs repeatedly doesnt do me any good. I have to ease into things I guess.

I'm just looking for something that pays at minimum, $10hr. Benefits would be a plus. I need people I can work with and communicate with. I will be honest, i sometimes have problems with people who don't know english. I like to communicate, and I don't like working enviroments like (dynamic furniture for example) where you sit on an assembly line with some fine nigerians from nigeria who dont know english. Small companies are the best for my need to expand and move up. I don't think thats possible by wor king for corporations like futureshop, or large chains like mr.lube etc.

If anybody has anything good in mind let me know, I'll send you my resume.

By the way, I'm 23 (in 2 weeks) with a clean drivers abstract. I am a caucasian male who speaks awesome english.

My Ride
    2015 IS350 F Sport

to bad you didn't know cad...I'd hire you tomorrow and for better money
    "if you disagree with my views are cannot adequately my criticism then ignore my posts." - Nusc

I'm a very fast learner......fast

YYC & a huge farm in the (deep) south, central Sask
    My Ride
    12 cars trucks & bikes. From 1938 till new.

I think their hiring mechanics (apprenticeships or something along those lines) if you call up Albert at the Checker cab garage. I have NO IDEA what the pay is, but its a great learning experience, Albert's a great guy. 299-4961.
    Please dont say "you know Graham" just because I posted this on here, a few people did that with this Chauffeuring job that I posted in the careers section a while ago, even though I laughed over it, it was pretty deceiving for the employer.

But best wishes. Or just send your resume to [email protected]

they'll probably find something for you. Best wishes with the Knee, try this "Lakota" crap you see on these commercials, apparently it makes a big difference, my older brother says (who also has a bad knee)

Cheers
    -Graham
    "The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side"

Originally posted by Graham_A_M
    I think their hiring mechanics (apprenticeships or something along those lines) if you call up Albert at the Checker cab garage. I have NO IDEA what the pay is, but its a great learning experience, Albert's a great guy. 299-4961.
    Please dont say "you know Graham" just because I posted this on here, a few people did that with this Chauffeuring job that I posted in the careers section a while ago, even though I laughed over it, it was pretty deceiving for the employer.

But best wishes. Or just send your resume to [email protected]

they'll probably find something for you. Best wishes with the Knee, try this "Lakota" crap you see on these commercials, apparently it makes a big difference, my older brother says (who also has a bad knee)

Cheers
    -Graham
    will it replace severed nerves?