Quantcast
Marketing Major vs Management Major - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Marketing Major vs Management Major

My Ride
    2013 Longhorn Ram

Question Marketing Major vs Management Major

Hey

Ive got a question for all of you out there. Its currently time to pick a school/major to get my bachelors in. Im going to have a diploma in Business Administration - Marketing specialization. I can however, use my diploma for entrance into a generalized management bachelors at numerous universities. Does anyone have information as to which would be more helpful/useful post-university?

Marks arent an issue for entrance into Universities, nor is location (well, preferably Western Canada). Any schools you know of (other than Athabasca U, U of A, or U of L) that offer Business Management transfer courses?

Thanks guys (and the odd gal thats still around)

Originally posted by SKR
    You know what, I'm such a ricer. More form than function, oversized exhaust, Japanese engine, and if I put the tailgate down it kind of acts as much like a wing as the picnic table wings the fast and furious guys are bolting to their cars.

My Ride
    KTM

Im almost postitive you can transfer to UBC or UVIC not sure which one. I have buddies in Thunder Bay finishing there degrees out of SAIT. Haha i wouldnt go there though.

My Ride
    talon tsi

hey kirbs look into royal roads university in victoria they offer transfer credits from columbia college where im attending for the time being, they may offer it for sait too, GL with it..

My Ride
    2013 Longhorn Ram

I looked into royal roads, and they only offer MBA's for marketing and other related topics. They dont have an undergrad program for what Im looking for. But yea, thanks for the good luck, and right back at you.

Originally posted by SKR
    You know what, I'm such a ricer. More form than function, oversized exhaust, Japanese engine, and if I put the tailgate down it kind of acts as much like a wing as the picnic table wings the fast and furious guys are bolting to their cars.

just for you knowledge...
    athabasca and U of L require a 3.0 gpa avg minumum for full transfer. whihc means you ahve only 2years at u of l or athabasca which can be done throughs ait and you dont have to go any where

UBC is the other option where its only the okanagen institute where its a minumum of 2.5 GPA avg but you only get credited for 1 year which means 3 more years of school

Last option is University of phoenix which just opened a campus in calgary however speak to your coordinator for full details

U of A does not accept transfer students just like U of C doesnt nor does Mount royal... they may give credit to a ocuple courses that may save you a semester or 2