Quantcast
Funny Pic: Only in America... - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Funny Pic: Only in America...

Default Funny Pic: Only in America...

Hahah...

---

My Ride
    2002 BMW M3 SMG-II

Most gyms also provide physical therapy services.
    2002 BMW M3 SMG-II TiSi/Blk
    Eisenmann 83mm Exhaust|Dinan Front Strut Bar|GC Coilovers|K&N Filters|Silvervision Signal Bulbs|Hamann Blackout Grill|Hamann Eyebrows|Hamann OE Brake Duct Covers|BMW Pedals|Alpine CVA-1005|Pioneer XM|iPod|PS2|MB Quartz Compnts.|Alpine Amps(2)|JL Audio 12" Subs(2)|Alpine PowerNav|Alpine 6 Disc Changer|Eibach Swaybars|18" SSR GT3's|Brembo Brake Kit 14"/12.9"|

At least they have stairs for the true diehards! I'm sure every patron parks as close as possible too.

My Ride
    pedals

Physical therapy, well then there would be folks in wheel chairs, but i dont see a ramp. (im sure there is one if they do therapy, but then why the escalators)

BTW, how the hell would those things stand up to rain and what not??? Maybe arizona i guess.

My Ride
    09 WRX Hatchback / 72 240z

i haven't seena 24 hour fitness with that before.....

My Ride
    2002 BMW M3 SMG-II

Originally posted by hjr
    Physical therapy, well then there would be folks in wheel chairs, but i dont see a ramp. (im sure there is one if they do therapy, but then why the escalators)

BTW, how the hell would those things stand up to rain and what not??? Maybe arizona i guess.
    LOL. Not everyone undergoing physical therapy is in a wheel chair.
    Eisenmann 83mm Exhaust|Dinan Front Strut Bar|GC Coilovers|K&N Filters|Silvervision Signal Bulbs|Hamann Blackout Grill|Hamann Eyebrows|Hamann OE Brake Duct Covers|BMW Pedals|Alpine CVA-1005|Pioneer XM|iPod|PS2|MB Quartz Compnts.|Alpine Amps(2)|JL Audio 12" Subs(2)|Alpine PowerNav|Alpine 6 Disc Changer|Eibach Swaybars|18" SSR GT3's|Brembo Brake Kit 14"/12.9"|

My Ride
    GTI

Haha, but I'm willing to bet my last dollar that the two of them aren't both going for physical therapy.

My Ride
    2002 BMW M3 SMG-II

Ofcourse not. At the LA Fitness I go to, there are elevators to the top floor which is where all the aerobic equipment is, treadmills, bikes, stair climbers, etc.

Obviously no people undergoing physical therapy would be using those. The elevators are just for the lazy asses who can't climb two flights of stairs.

My Ride
    GTI

Just goes to show how expensive some memberships are, I'm happy I have a great gym at the college.

That's money to burn.

My Ride
    Turbos n Stuff™

Read that little sign on the far right, There is an alternate route for handycapped persons.
    Travel

My Ride
    09 WRX Hatchback / 72 240z

Originally posted by Glowrider
    Ofcourse not. At the LA Fitness I go to, there are elevators to the top floor which is where all the aerobic equipment is, treadmills, bikes, stair climbers, etc.

Obviously no people undergoing physical therapy would be using those. The elevators are just for the lazy asses who can't climb two flights of stairs.
    funny how LA fitness is in NY, when LA is in CA.... i go to LA fitness too, none of them here have elevators, just all stairs. too bad cameras aren't allowed, because there are tons of nice hunnies there

i was on the second floor using the treadmill, i looked down and there was this hot asian chick doing some back exercises, wow u can see right to her boobs. and the bicep machine is right behind the butt machine, some really nice hunnies use it

My Ride
    2002 BMW M3 SMG-II

Originally posted by Zephyr

funny how LA fitness is in NY, when LA is in CA.... i go to LA fitness too, none of them here have elevators, just all stairs. too bad cameras aren't allowed, because there are tons of nice hunnies there

i was on the second floor using the treadmill, i looked down and there was this hot asian chick doing some back exercises, wow u can see right to her boobs. and the bicep machine is right behind the butt machine, some really nice hunnies use it
    Oh yeah man. LA Fitness is a meat locker. I met 3 of my last girlfriends there. Haha.

They have LA Fitness gyms in CA, NY, NJ, GA, and FL. I think there's some in IL, too.

Originally posted by Zephyr

funny how LA fitness is in NY, when LA is in CA....
    It's marketing, they're just trying to look cool.

Up here in Calgary, we got 'World Health Club' which sounds like it's some big international organization (like Golds Gym or World Gym).

In reality, it's a bunch of gyms operating in the province of Alberta.
    Alberta=World?
    "All these years I thought it was power that brought responsibility. It's not. I was wrong. It's responsibility that brings power. It's knowing what needs to be done that brings strength. And courage." - Peter Parker, Earth X

My Ride
    Looking for a car, Got any suggestions?

Originally posted by mwmhong

It's marketing, they're just trying to look cool.

Up here in Calgary, we got 'World Health Club' which sounds like it's some big international organization (like Golds Gym or World Gym).

In reality, it's a bunch of gyms operating in the province of Alberta.
    Alberta=World?

Anything to look cool!