Quantcast
Honda cruise June 24th - Page 34 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

View Poll Results: Which weekend would you rather have the cruise?

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • Weekend of June 3

11 17.46%
  • Weekend of June 10

7 11.11%
  • Weekend of June 17

10 15.87%
  • Weekend of June 24

35 55.56%
Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst ... 24 33 34 35 ... LastLast

Thread: Honda cruise June 24th

My Ride
    A Yugo

haha oh ya i also forgot to mention the two crazy hoes in the volvo (i was in the right lane for this i might add), anyway i dunno what was biting them but they flew by and gave us some pretty dirty looks - i winked and smiled and that was the end of that

My Ride
    1995 Honda Prelude

how about you drive your ecotec ass out of this thread and leave arian alone. who the hell are ya to tell people what to do. as for the stop on the highway i stoped cause i thought the dude in the turbo accord had something happen to his ride. man i'm sick of people bitching for no reason. get back to your work or to your doing nothing but acting like a woman over a car forum

arian alex and the guy with the 5th gen lude with the brakes squillin and everybody else, it was a fun day we gotta do it again.

as for the folks who weren't there well ........to bad. and stop trying to be wise and tell people how to drive. i'm european and i wanna see you drive there. seriouslly i'll give you 10 milles before you crash your ecotec ass

ps: please don't tell on me for doing 180 on the way back
    Got 99 problems but V-tec ain't 1

My Ride
    A Yugo

Originally posted by romanianmagic10

haha 180 until i ran outa gas

My Ride
    1995 Honda Prelude

ahaha there you are. what you doin man?
    i got a piucture of you on my camera in the left lane messing all the trafic for everybody destroing the world for the boss of some woman on this forum. how could you do such a thing you cold blooded stupid as driver that needs to go to driving school.

dude this is so funny.

best part is that by the time you get back my lude will be all done up and we will go to a cruise like this again. of course this time we will bring some of this mature very well behaved and experienced women to makes sure that things are running smothly.

My Ride
    A Yugo

haha ur cars gonna look good and ya another cruise would be good haha, i would love to see this pic of me blocking traffic haha, ya man there is a lot a bitchin goin on about the cruise but i agree with you --->

My Ride
    1995 Honda Prelude

for sure and btw the pic of you is on right side it was me blocking the trafic when i took a pic of you and the guy with the lil blue civic hatch

My Ride
    B8.5 S4

i'm european and i wanna see you drive there. seriouslly i'll give you 10 milles before you crash your ecotec ass
    Good for you. Just because your European doesn't mean your not a fag who can't drive.

Yes I've driven in Europe before, in fact in a country that ranks pretty high for motorvehicle deaths and has the deadliest stretch of highway in all of Western Europe I believe. No problems. So eat a dick romanianfagboy67.

And I'm not bitching for no reason, you guys were a hazard as admitted by many of the people on your cruise. Thats right... even some people that drive hondas just like you thought you were driving like a bunch of stunned 14 year old girls.

My Ride
    B8.5 S4

for sure and btw the pic of you is on right side it was me blocking the trafic when i took a pic of you and the guy with the lil blue civic hatch
    Taking pictures while going 120 too? Whoa... mad tight european driving skilzzzzzz!!!11!!!! For someone from North American, that would be dangerous and fucking stupid.

My Ride
    F10M/F87/NA2/W220/V90/E46ZHP/SE3P/DC2

how about you drive your ecotec ass out of this thread and leave arian alone. who the hell are ya to tell people what to do. as for the stop on the highway i stoped cause i thought the dude in the turbo accord had something happen to his ride. man i'm sick of people bitching for no reason. get back to your work or to your doing nothing but acting like a woman over a car forum

arian alex and the guy with the 5th gen lude with the brakes squillin and everybody else, it was a fun day we gotta do it again.

as for the folks who weren't there well ........to bad. and stop trying to be wise and tell people how to drive. i'm european and i wanna see you drive there. seriouslly i'll give you 10 milles before you crash your ecotec ass

Why does it matter what hedrives. Stop being a fucking asshole and get the point here. READ THE THREAD AGAIN, it's the people who were AT the cruise that are bitching out. Not just some random on the forum. bspot said what his boss told her, and others that were at the cruise agreed as well. so there...

I dont understand how you guys got in so much shit and pissed so many people off.... i wasnt there, im not about to comment. We've had more than 4 beyond cruises and we NEVER had a major problem prior to this...

My Ride
    obnoxious bikess.

honda guys are so dramatic

but its true, when people go slower then me in the left lane, no matter what i get super pissed (ask nat arian) its not about the speed limit. its about the sign, right when you get on the highway "Slower traffic keep right"

My Ride
    TRD Pro

Originally posted by bspot
    Just because your European doesn't mean your not a fag who can't drive. So eat a dick romanianfagboy67.
    Quoted FTW

My Ride
    obnoxious bikess.

Originally posted by bspot

Taking pictures while going 120 too? Whoa... mad tight european driving skilzzzzzz!!!11!!!! For someone from North American, that would be dangerous and fucking stupid.

wait, your a girl?

Ok, the reason we in the accord stopped. We had said over the radio that we were gonna cruise up ahead aways on the high way so I could get out and take some pictures from a safe spot on the highway (which it was a safe spot until everyone pulled over) of everyone driving by. However the person that was next behind us, and a far ways behind us he was, perhaps did not have a radio and thought we were having trouble or something.

Anyways it was a good time, and I got burnt a little too much from the sun. I have pictures from the high way from a different point, where everyone was driving, I will try to get those up tonight.

--forced

My Ride
    1995 Honda Prelude

ohh drive your ecotec out of heir you woman. you are the one who started this and now you get mad. seriouslly who the fuck cares. don't you have something better to do ? do ya if you do then i sujest you do i! you come on this thread like a woman like a fuckin litle biatch and tak shit......... drove in western europa and you think you the shit try the east side dude half of calgary's 17th ave is considered a highway there with twice the amount of people on the side of the rode: thumbsup: ok fonzi go stick your head in another thread where you can start some more shit

you a fuckin curva

My Ride
    TRD Pro

ohh drive your ecotec out of heir you woman. you are the one who started this and now you get mad. seriouslly who the fuck cares. don't you have something better to do ? do ya if you do then i sujest you do i! you come on this thread like a woman like a fuckin litle biatch and tak shit......... drove in western europa and you think you the shit try the east side dude half of calgary's 17th ave is considered a highway there with twice the amount of people on the side of the rode: thumbsup: ok fonzi go stick your head in another thread where you can start some more shit

you a fuckin curva
    And this is an excellent example of how not to speak English.

My Ride
    1995 Honda Prelude

Originally posted by brandon

And this is an excellent example of how not to speak English.

really? i thought we on forums.beyond.ca
    not forums.fuckinredneck.ca

My Ride
    TRD Pro

really? i thought we on forums.beyond.ca
    not forums.fuckinredneck.ca
    I believe it is ignorance that allows you to think you need to be a redneck to speak English properly.

But good luck with that!

My Ride
    B8.5 S4

you a fuckin curva
    You may have driven better in Europe, but I've managed to speak English a lot better in Canada

I guess being born in North America didn't make me completely inferior to your Euroskllzzzzz

My Ride
    B8.5 S4

Originally posted by brandon

I believe it is ignorance that allows you to think you need to be a redneck to speak English properly.

But good luck with that!
    Ahaha.. just like his license plate says, PWNED!

My Ride
    B8.5 S4

Originally posted by snowboard

wait, your a girl?
    If I was my hands would be too busy playing with my boobs to be typing all these replies

Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst ... 24 33 34 35 ... LastLast