Quantcast
Cops out in full force - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Cops out in full force

My Ride
    Eclipse

Default Cops out in full force

So many cops today, driving down Glenmore in the construction zone, 2 cops doing laser, then I turn onto Mcloed Trail and another cop across from Chinook..

Watch your speed I guess they need to make up for all the time lost in the winter...
    Originally posted by beemerm3
    so if we only seen 5 % of the oceans why not drain them or somethin lol or can u even transfer water from one ocean to another??? think of all the stuff u'd find treasures n eerything.

My Ride
    SlowBalt

Went to Longview today saw one doing laser and another one in blackdiamond doing laser.

My Ride
    '99.5 2.0L Jetta What I ride: '05 Kona Stuff

Didn't see any COPS today at all, but yeah it's nearing the end of a month and springs a comin' so they'll be out there.
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

My Ride
    '05 Acura TL

Theyve been out in full force since like thursday..usually only see 1 or 2 on the way to skool, since thursday been seeing liek 6 or 7, including the ford explorer undercover. wasnt too sure it was a cop until i saw about 40 lights inside flashin liek mad
    Originally posted by edde
    its called sarcasim you fucking idiot

My Ride
    2010 frontier pro-4x

Watch out for elbow drive as well

My Ride
    IS350

It's statistically impossible to drive ANYWHERE in Cochrane, day or night and NOT see a cop haha. They're everywhere! I left work, got gas and picked up some Coronas and saw two cars getting busted and two other separate cops within 15 minutes

Originally posted by stephen_haxton
    It's statistically impossible to drive ANYWHERE in Cochrane, day or night and NOT see a cop haha. They're everywhere! I left work, got gas and picked up some Coronas and saw two cars getting busted and two other separate cops within 15 minutes
    How many cops does the town need to protect the ice cream shop?

Tons of cops on 16th Ave too. I think I passed by 4 in the span of 10 blocks or so.

My Ride
    2000 Prelude

i saw a fricking chevrolet venture undercover van

haha so many cops out... it sucks

My Ride
    1989 corolla Sr5 with gts swap, 1993 Ford Probe GT

yea man on glemmore trail east by 18st cops always sitting there with atleast 2-3 cars pulled over

My Ride
    92SiR, 05B5G, 89KA24

i noticed i seen more cops crawling around friday and saturday night

My Ride
    1996 Mazda MX-3

i havent seen any laser radars in the past few days, but ive seen about 7 of those fucking dodge caravans sitting on the side!!!

My Ride
    cd7 coupe

Yep came across a shitload in westhills an 17th Avenue SW, there's this one fucker who was hiding behind a cement barrier on barlow trail between airport trail and country hills

My Ride
    TSX

was driving on glenmore west at that construction zone this morning and cops were doing the laser radar. kinda wierd cause me and everyone else were going 15 over speed limit and they didn't pull anyone over.

My Ride
    A Hobo

sounds like they're out doing their job . good for them . glad my tax money is going to something .

drive legal and safe, u won't need to worry about them

Fuji is offline Track Events Co-ordinator
    My Ride
    cars

It's funny, cops seem to catch all the people doing marginally unsafe things, such as speeding 10 over or "running a yellow light" etc, but they can't do their more important jobs of catching killers, vandals, car theives etc. I've seen it first hand, perhaps they should rethink thier strategy and put the effort where it is needed instead of the simple money making schemes.

My Ride
    5.7L8, 4BANGA!

at the top of stony trail, a sneaky pig was parked hiding behind a normal F150 truck doing radar

My Ride
    IS350

Originally posted by Fuji
    It's funny, cops seem to catch all the people doing marginally unsafe things, such as speeding 10 over or "running a yellow light" etc, but they can't do their more important jobs of catching killers, vandals, car theives etc.
    I think this is an age-old debate. Correct me if I'm wrong because I claim to know very little about the CPS but the same cops who are out busting speeders are NOT the same ones who are trained to "catch killers"...realistically, what's going to make the dept. more money...catching "killers" or handing out tickets? Not that I don't agree to a certain extent but it's never going to be perfect* and if there were to be a much higher emphasis on more serious crimes I'm sure we'd all bitch and complain that Calgary's drivers aren't being kept in line good enough

*Robocop and Judge Dredd could probably make things happen.

My Ride
    Subaru(s)

It's funny, cops seem to catch all the people doing marginally unsafe things, such as speeding 10 over or "running a yellow light" etc, but they can't do their more important jobs of catching killers, vandals, car theives etc. I've seen it first hand, perhaps they should rethink thier strategy and put the effort where it is needed instead of the simple money making schemes.
    They have people catching killers, vandals, etc...
    Different departments for different things. You think putting 100 people on catching a killer is better then 2 or 4 ? Too many cooks in the kitchen and a giant waste of money. I would also imagine that alot of stolen cars are found by pulling over speeders, etc...
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Heres a tip. If you don't want them to pull over, don't speed and dont do anything wrong. Quit your bitching. Cops dont pull you over and give you tickets for nothing. Somebody has to pay the cops to do their job, and if a few hundred get sent out on traffic detail, whast the big deal. We all have a job to do so let them do theirs.

My Ride
    180sx

hey there is an undercover police truck allways going down Deerfoot soutnbound it is a White pick up with a glass protector on the back it kinda looks like a regular work pick up.
    Payner

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast