Quantcast
Sick of you who think they need to make money off the flames. - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sick of you who think they need to make money off the flames.

Default Sick of you who think they need to make money off the flames.

What used to be a good time, going to a Flames practice. Shooting pictures, throwing them up on my website, printing peoples fav pics off and giving them for FREE to get their fav. player autographed on it, taking a couple hockey cards or a few pictures to get signed of my favorite players is turning into a fucking Hound Fest.

These people going to these practices now, some of them who would have NEVER known about it had I not told them, seem to think its alright to haul a god damn pickup truck down there full of flames memorabilia and have them sign it.

Don't forget the guys in the Blue Jeep Cherokee who stand out there and say the calgary flames are stuckup assholes because they wont sign for them. How about it's because your fat asses SELL everything that the Flames Club signs for you, and they are sick and tired of your fat asses making money off them. Shut the fuck up and stop calling the Flames out like that. If you hate them so much, why are you there.

More and more people are finding out about this, the ability to go to practice and then wait for autographs outside. There is nothing wrong with doing this, unless you are one of those greedy assholes trying to make free money. I feel partially at fault for it too because some people have taken it upon themselves to get some nice cards and sticks signed to throw on ebay or sell on other local forums. What I'm saying is this.

The more people I see out there doing this for profit, the less chance people like me have of going down there, and getting stuff signed for our PERSONAL COLLECTION. I'm just getting tired of it and I had to make a little rant here.

next time I see someone with a stack of hockey cards or some shit to go on ebay after being signed, I'm going to make sure either
    a) the player doesnt stop
    b) when the player stops, he doesnt sign shit to you but his middle finger
    c) you have nothing good to sell because i'll be busy destroying it all.

/End Rant.
    Have a nice day

BTW - A couple people are harassing me to go sell my pictures for $20+ a pop - a big FUCK YOU. Seriously. I refuse to sell my prints.

My Ride
    2008 denali

right on man...good for you those low life scum really ruin it for the TRUE fan

My Ride
    GTI

Nice post man. I wouldn't blame the players for not stopping for these guys.

My Ride
    Jeep of Theseus

I think we need more upstanding people with solid morals and less people out to make a quick buck.

My Ride
    SlowBalt

Originally posted by BerserkerCatSplat
    I think we need more upstanding people with solid morals and less people out to make a quick buck.

Its not right to go there with alot of shit have have a player sit there for 20+ min to sign it all.

Originally posted by Sharpie

Its not right to go there with alot of shit have have a player sit there for 20+ min to sign it all.
    A person I know was there yesterday. Mcarty signed 20+ photos for some chump...It's ridiculous.

My Ride
    2000 323i

I'd maybe get 20 guys to sign my jersey...but I'd mostly go there to just meet them and shit. I went to the damn airport after game 7 last year, and I had NO problem with them all driving by. Some guy was like "assholes don't wanna sign anything" I said "go fuck yourself, they JUST played their asses off for us, and you want a signature?"...Mike Commodore stuck around though, and he ASKED if we wanted anything signed, so we grabbed a car flag. I shook Kippers hand as he drove by, and I had absolutely NO problem with them all just going home. People suck.
    Mike

My Ride
    Bunch of Honda's

hence why you gotta keep it on the d/l

My Ride
    Model S

although i see what youre saying, its ironic that you give buddy shit for wanting to make a buck, meanwhile the players are driving home in expensive porsches

My Ride
    Eclipse

I know what you mean and all, but havn't you put cards on ebay for sale? lol
    Originally posted by beemerm3
    so if we only seen 5 % of the oceans why not drain them or somethin lol or can u even transfer water from one ocean to another??? think of all the stuff u'd find treasures n eerything.

My Ride
    335i

Originally posted by googe
    although i see what youre saying, its ironic that you give buddy shit for wanting to make a buck, meanwhile the players are driving home in expensive porsches
    Porsches that the people of Calgary bought for them.
    Original Post NAZI Moderated

Originally posted by r3cc0s
    Felon or Mistermeiner

Originally posted by Kobe
    I know what you mean and all, but havn't you put cards on ebay for sale? lol
    Have any of them had a flames autograph on them?

No, so theres your answer.

My Ride
    GMC Acadia

Originally posted by googe
    At least they earned those.
    Originally posted by VIZSLA
    Seems that running qualifying in three heats worked so well we're now running the race in three parts too.
    1, On the track
    2, In the steward's box
    3, In Paris

My Ride
    '11 SWP Impreza

same things for tickets....the scalpers who mark them up like 400% + on ebay during playoffs...

My Ride
    S250T, 435ZHS

Great post, sad to see those who are just out to make money potentially costing those who are there to see their idols exactly that chance.

My Ride
    TOPLESS 64 IMPALA /2004 SALEEN S281 SC / 2007 Z06

i agree but you must understand that this world is all about $$ & humans will do what ever it takes to make that dollar

frostyda9 Guest

Good post Vypros, I absolutely agree

I'm afraid this is just another one of those cases where a few bad apples ruin it for everyone else

My Ride
    Model S

Originally posted by tapout
    i agree but you must understand that this world is all about $$ & humans will do what ever it takes to make that dollar
    including skipping out on playing hockey altogether for a year because a few million wasnt enough.

waaaaaa!! Mcarty will sign his photos but not mine. Shuuuutttt Up! Does any of this even really matter. Buddy who started this thread will be the first to sellout, as soon as his picture price increases.

Your all bandwagon fans! I hate ya!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast