Quantcast
Does your car ever make you cry? - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Does your car ever make you cry?

Default Does your car ever make you cry?

I want to go get drunk off my ass tonight because of this turbo install I'm trying to perform to my s12.

The lack of parts, the lack of information and resources, the lack of help, and being a total noob to turbo installs and imports has got my confidence and esteem levels beat to the ground and stomped on. I was ready to sell it all, but I'm going to continue plugging away.

Besides club-s12.org which is virtually USELESS to me, what other resources are there??

I guess you're all way to manly to let your car overcome your emotions. I wish I was as strong as everyone else!

lol

lol

My Ride
    957,958,NC1,NC3,E90,ITR

Default Re: Does your car ever make you cry?

Originally posted by Vypros
    what other resources are there??
    friends that know what they're doing?

Default Re: Re: Does your car ever make you cry?

Originally posted by gpomp

friends that know what they're doing?
    all my friends drive/own domestics.....this is like telling a 40 year old virgin what hole to stick it in.

My Ride
    a wrx.

My car has brought me the brink of insanity and back many times in the years that I've owned it. It's made me want to cry, want to sell it, and want to murder the world...

In the end, I've just sorta learnt to deal with it by dying a little inside. When my car fucks up, I turn into a walking dead man, a zombie, if you will.

My Ride
    ...BNT0B0X...

Originally posted by GTS Jeff
    My car has brought me the brink of insanity and back many times in the years that I've owned it. It's made me want to cry, want to sell it, and want to murder the world...

In the end, I've just sorta learnt to deal with it by dying a little inside. When my car fucks up, I turn into a walking dead man, a zombie, if you will.

he's not lying...I have seen teh zombie first hand...haha...
    ...@therealarifjina...

I feel like a walking zombie right now. I'm hungry but don't have any motivation to eat....just kinda sitting here watching flames PPV hoping a jet crashes into my house or something

sounds like u have a serious case of car depression. i get it sometimes but not as bad as you sound like u have it right now
    win real money by playing free games at www.moola.com.
    For an invite to play, goto play moola

Ha ha, yeah, but tossing that car into a corner must make it all worthwhile. Holy shieet can that car corner.

My Ride
    a wrx.

Originally posted by xrayvsn

Ha ha, yeah, but tossing that car into a corner must make it all worthwhile. Holy shieet can that car corner.
    That's the prescribed treatment, yes it is.

Actually I think that having a 2nd reliable daily driver could probably relieve some stress too.

ecstasy_civic is offline MMA guru, but still rage2's bitch
    My Ride
    08 Si

That's the prescribed treatment, yes it is.

Actually I think that having a 2nd reliable daily driver could probably relieve some stress too.

x10

If I didnt have another car, there would be alot of tears shed in my garage over my car lol

My Ride
    2006 Civic, Lifted Locked flat black Jeep YJ

Ill just say, dont ever own a jeep as your only vehicle.

b_t is offline b_t is a huge nag (2019 friendly)
    My Ride
    FC3S 10AE / Tacoma

When I get mad at my car, I go hunting for light posts to knock over.

My Ride
    This and that.

O just noticed jeff is back. welcome back dude.

My Ride
    TSX

kinda sounds like my situation right now.

my tranny is breaking down on me and has left me in a serious financial situation. i feel like crying cause i don't have the money to fix it right now and can't find a replacement tranny(don't want to overhaul it). i'm contemplating on just selling it for cheap but that will leave me completely carless. i feel so stressed and depressed now just because of this

My Ride
    Low Rent

Hell yes.

I've stalled a car out, to the point where I'm sure they've mentioned it on the radio, at least three times. My Probe lost her ignition coil chip a few years back. I boned driving an old manual truck at one summer job and killed the battery at the Glenmore/Mcleod intersection, near the same time. And this winter I blocked up the Deerfoot northbound around Anderson when my Nissan's frigging ECTS died. (Speaking of which, if you go to Pick-a-Part and you see a purple 200sx with an NA SR20 in 'er, give her a whack with a mallet for me.)
    "Oh yeah! Plus, armed men are stealing my pop!"

Originally posted by Phy
    Hell yes.

I've stalled a car out, to the point where I'm sure they've mentioned it on the radio, at least three times. My Probe lost her ignition coil chip a few years back. I boned driving an old manual truck at one summer job and killed the battery at the Glenmore/Mcleod intersection, near the same time. And this winter I blocked up the Deerfoot northbound around Anderson when my Nissan's frigging ECTS died. (Speaking of which, if you go to Pick-a-Part and you see a purple 200sx with an NA SR20 in 'er, give her a whack with a mallet for me.)
    when did it go to pyp? i'd be up for taking the sr20 out of it if its in good shape

My Ride
    1996 Mazda MX-3

My cars made me cry and go insane lol, the problem that i had was, i had 4 wheel bearing go on me in 2 months!!!

My Ride
    red slowpoke, black beast, red 4wheeler

i had that problem with my car it may seem new but it is worn and getting old i had just spent over 3gs this past 2 months on control arms, and exhaust, i had spent over 300 on a hubs before install. and the shortly after the hubs i had to spend over 5gs on a tranny for my car i know what you mean when you saying this best thing to do is take your daily driver and throw it around abit, or just go out and go boxing, always works

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast