Quantcast
More FXXs on the way - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: More FXXs on the way

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Carolina
    My Ride
    GMC Acadia
    Posts
    1,851
    Rep Power
    10

    Default More FXXs on the way

    Ferrari sold all 29 of its FXXs in 10 days and there were even more guys who still want them, so Maserati will be making twelve MCC (MC12 Competizione) selling at 1 million Euros apiece!


    +

    =
    Originally posted by VIZSLA
    Seems that running qualifying in three heats worked so well we're now running the race in three parts too.
    1, On the track
    2, In the steward's box
    3, In Paris

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    has three pedals
    Posts
    952
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    So they are finally doing it hey.... selling real racing cars to the public!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Carolina
    My Ride
    GMC Acadia
    Posts
    1,851
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Originally posted by Goblin
    So they are finally doing it hey.... selling real racing cars to the public!
    The Ferrari Challenge series has been doing that for more than 10 years . You can also buy a 575GTC or F430GT straight from the Ferrari factory if you've got enough cash. I'm pretty sure Porsche will sell you one too
    Originally posted by VIZSLA
    Seems that running qualifying in three heats worked so well we're now running the race in three parts too.
    1, On the track
    2, In the steward's box
    3, In Paris

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    09' Turbo Cobalt SS
    Posts
    85
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Those cars are amazing!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    springbank
    My Ride
    B5 Audi
    Posts
    285
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    those cars are gorgeous... but sooo soo completely useless unless your taking them to a track

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    627
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    If I had enough money, I'd buy one of each just to cruise around and flaunt it MAYBE the occassional track day, even then, I'd go easy on them.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Elbonia
    My Ride
    Jeep of Theseus
    Posts
    6,520
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Originally posted by luderollup
    those cars are gorgeous... but sooo soo completely useless unless your taking them to a track

    Originally posted by blinkme_210
    If I had enough money, I'd buy one of each just to cruise around and flaunt it MAYBE the occassional track day, even then, I'd go easy on them.

    You do realize that neither the FXX or the Competizione are road legal, right? They can't be used outside a track, period.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    627
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally posted by BerserkerCatSplat

    You do realize that neither the FXX or the Competizione are road legal, right? They can't be used outside a track, period.
    Why do you gotta go and kill my dreams like that? HATER!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Elbonia
    My Ride
    Jeep of Theseus
    Posts
    6,520
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Er, sorry about that.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    NW
    Posts
    607
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    I have no doubts that they're both amazingly fast cars, but they don't look very good.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    My Ride
    S54 M Coupe
    Posts
    1,815
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally posted by CKY
    I have no doubts that they're both amazingly fast cars, but they don't look very good.
    Neither, really, do ChampCars, but I'd still rock one.

Similar Threads

  1. No way, just no way

    By pr0 in forum General Car/Bike Talk
    Replies: 37
    Latest Threads: 02-22-2006, 04:58 PM
  2. FS: Alpine 2 way + JBL 3 way

    By dragonone in forum Automotive Parts [Audio/Video/Radar Systems]
    Replies: 4
    Latest Threads: 10-06-2005, 08:13 PM
  3. FS/FT: Lots of Stuff LOOK!!!! LAST TRY...WAY MORE STUFF!!!

    By toyboy88 in forum Miscellaneous Buy/Sell/Trade
    Replies: 17
    Latest Threads: 09-06-2004, 10:39 AM
  4. Replies: 14
    Latest Threads: 07-15-2002, 04:08 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •