Quantcast
Interesting story...or so it seems. - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Interesting story...or so it seems.

My Ride
    is Invisible

Default Interesting story...or so it seems.

Hello everyone...ive only posted here about 3-4 times since ive had the account but it always seems to be something exciting, or so i think. Anyways on with my story....

My girl and i head out to Cresent Heights(City view/Calgary view) and i decided to not park where everyone else is, so i drove down the road that on-looks the city. I get in the passenger seat with her since im really big and its kinda harder with the steering wheel between my legs for her to get comfortable. So as we are making out and all that dandy stuff, we both notice this mini-van with high beams driving besides us every 2-3 min. First of all i thought it was nothing but then after the 3rd time i got suspicious because i saw him slow down just as he approachs my vehicle. I have tint(5% back and 35% front) and so it is really hard to see in the night, with my interior being all black and it was around 1 in the morning. So i get this really really weird vibe that the "kids" that might be driving the van just wanna come by and see what is going on with me and my lady(you know how kids are nowadays). So as we are making out and i got her shirt off and my shirt is off too...she looks to the drivers side and sees a guy in a mask standing right there looking in. I didnt notice this as i was too caught up in the moment but she tells me right away and i look and it was someone standing there and he just decides to jet because he saw us looking at him. I try to find my shirt in the back seat really fast so i can go after him...and that took like 10 secs, but you know it seems like a eternity. So i get my shirt on and i tell my girl to stay in the car and lock her self...so as i start walking real fast i see this dude(at the time i thought it was a kid) walking on the sidewalk at 1 in the morning. so i start walking faster and since i got real bad eye vison i couldnt see if he was turning around or not...but i could see his jacket move so i guess he was glancing back to see where i am. I start running after the mofo...and he got so lucky that he was about 30 meters away from me but once i ran he ran too and i made up the 30 meters real quick but he jumped in his red van, and locked him self....when he jumped in i was about 10 feet away...so i made some pretty decent ground. I started talking to him through the window and told him wtf he was doing looking at us...he said that he thought my girl was his wife and he came to see if his wife is cheating on him. I couldnt of done anything and the best thing i did was i told him im gonna call the cops. He floored it when i told him im gonna take his lisence plate number down and tell the cops...me having bad eye sight and all i didnt even catch the first 3 numbers(night/dark/and im blind). So i got back into the car and drove off really fast to try and get away from the area, cause who knows what he was trying to do. As i started going about 120 on who knows what the road is called i see him turning back onto the same street after he just sped off 30 secs ago. So i see him turning and i go infront of his car(he was coming the opposite direction) and i start honking. He also stops and pulls over next to me and says im really sorry i thought you were my wife(talking to my gf), she is blonde just like you blah blah blah, i just looked at him the whole time...and hes like im really sorry. So we just drove off.

Here are my questions...

What is he doing around my car after there was like 10 other cars on that same block?!

Why did he have a mask on?(possibly to disguise himself if his wife saw him)

What is he doing, coming back to the same street possibly trying to see if we are still there after he notice that its not his wife?

I doubt this guy spoke the truth. So i want all beyonders to be aware.

The mini wan was a Dodge Carevan, 2005, it was red, had all the back windows tinted except the driv, pass and windshield.

The person was 6 feet tall, in his late 40s, early 50s. He was about 185lbs and had curly hair, he was also cacuassian.

I for sure will never go up there again. With this guy driving around, i dont think ill ever go out again. jokes!

I guess he was pretty scared of me when he saw me thats why he ran into his car. Im 6'6 and about 220lbs ahah so if i saw someone chasing me at one in the morning i sure as hell would run too. Anyways i want you guys to comment, and tell me what you think of the situation? Do you think he spoke the truth?

Take it easy and always watch out for those creeps that are lurking around you.

My Ride
    POS

Sounds like a midaged pervert to me trying to get some cheap thrills. If I saw a couple people making out and the shirts start to come off, I would want a better look too

The mask?? I would think there would be better ways to spy on people other than looking straight at them with a mask on. But on the odd chance that his story is true, you said you have tint so maybe he needed to get closer to get a better look to make sure that's not his wife, and he drove back because he was really looking for her there.

Conclusion: The guy has some serious issues, and you should be making out in a bedroom

My Ride
    VW Scirocco GT

So how was the city view?

But yea, either he is real messed up in the head or he was telling the truth. The mask makes no sense, what if that was his wife, he would just stand their with his mask on, I'd confront her.

This is hilarious. lol. I wasn't sure if it was an owning or not until the end.

My Ride
    MDX

Maybe take your girl home to molest her, instead of crescent hill.

No offense - but you can't have your girl half-naked and expect no one who sees it NOT to stop and watch.

My Ride
    JeepYJ/06VTEC What I Love: 4x4

Yea, i learned a long time ago to equip all of my mobile molest/makeout vehicles with a 5% tint on all side and back windows, lol, because honestly, a 35% tint isnt nearly enough in the front for me to risk dudes with curly hair and masks coming out of nowhere and staring in the window at me and my woman half naked.

My Ride
    2014 GMC Terrain SLE-2 V6

Well you take a chance having some "middle-aged pervert" looking for a cheap thrill while your making out in public, whether it was 1am or not. Seems a likely story, Minivan, worried older guy. But the mask? I think he was either trying to rob you, abduct your GF, or maybe "looking for his wife" Still, scary thought. If all you needed was a little excitement in your relationship, maybe next time park WHERE the other cars are (you can all compete)...or keep it in the privacy of your own house...Glad to here nothing really happend to you guys....

My Ride
    is Invisible

ahahah I love all you guys(in a safe, non-homosexual way that is). Everyone that respnded gave me a really good laugh.

1. Im was really glad that nothing happened to us either. How i reacted was really stupid, because u never know what he might of had in his car, all it takes is 2 secs for him to reach for a gun and shoot me. So im really really happy we are both okay.

2. We would of gone to the bedroom but we decided to keep it more adventurous and quite frankly thats what we got lol.

3. I wasnt really too worried for myself all that much, im just worried about my gf because he got to see her half naked and what not.

Obviously hes not some smart person since when i started running he wouldnt of ran into his car. Because if your a smart "criminal"(the best word i can think of at the moment) you def dont run back into your car because its really easy to trace you.

Also this mask was a ski mask with just its eyes open. Pretty much the one robbers use when they try to burglarize a store.

My Ride
    2014 GMC Terrain SLE-2 V6

^^^lol....well Good Luck in all your future "adventurous" moments with your GF

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

My Ride
    MK7 R

^^ haha pereverted luchadors lurking around crescent hill

My Ride
    is Invisible

Originally posted by rage2

ahahha...isnt that one of the guys taht was in the wwf or one of the other fake wrestling shows?! lol

Nice pic What a weirdo. You should be more careful of who you run after, he coulda killed you and then went after you girl. You should call cps next time.

Next time hump your girlfriend at her place.

My Ride
    is Invisible

Originally posted by l8braker
    Nice pic What a weirdo. You should be more careful of who you run after, he coulda killed you and then went after you girl. You should call cps next time.
    yea, i thought of that earlier. it was pretty retarded on how i reacted.

Originally posted by sputnik
    Next time hump your girlfriend at her place.
    I will do so.

My Ride
    has three pedals

^ or....

get darking tint!