Quantcast
Beyond's Cruise to Canmore Event - June 21 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Beyond's Cruise to Canmore Event - June 21

My Ride
    22 ZR2, 06 YZ250, 77 KZ1000 supercharged

Arrow Beyond's Cruise to Canmore Event - June 21

Beyond is presenting "Hollywood's Cruise N' Crash" to beautiful Canmore on Saturday June 21 2003, starting at 2:00pm.

Ok so here is the deal. The event is for BEYOND MEMBERS AND THEIR GUESTS ONLY! No other forum/club is invited so do not advertise this post to any other forum as I know some of you guys are on other Alberta type forums. Must be 18 or over. This should be a crazy fun event as we will all drive down together there and stay over night and party it up! From what I understand there will be some video tapings of the drive down and your privacy will be safe as licence plates will be edited and you might see yourself in the next Beyond video!

The motel is the Drake Inn. It's a great place and across main street near bars and restaurants. They will give us a group rate of $71.00 per 2 people 1 room 2 beds, so around $35.00 each. Now there is another option where since the beds are 2 queens in one room you can add another person or 2 MAX at $10.00 more per person extra. Also we need book 10 rooms to initiate the group rates. Now they said We have 6 weeks to cancel with no penalties.

We have blocked (blocked: specifically reserved for us) a row of 15 rooms all together so we are all side by side but if it comes to the 6 weeks and the rooms are not booked then they become available to anyone. If you paid the money to book a room then you have secured one of those blocks and no one else can take it.

** Saturday June 21 is they day!!!! **
    The Drake Inn
    909 Railway Ave.
    Canmore, AB, Canada
    T1W 1P3
    http://www.drakeinn.com/

2 Queen Bed room, 2 people $71+12%= 79.52 /2= $39.76 Per person
    2 Queen Bed room, 3 people $81+12%= 90.72 /3= $30.24 Per person
    2 Queen Bed room, 4 people $91+12%= 101.92 /4= $25.48 Per person

Standard Rooms
    Standard rooms are furnished with one queen bed and a hide-a-bed or two queen beds.

Creek-Side Rooms
    Spacious creek-side rooms are furnished with two queen beds and have balconies overlooking Policeman's Creek.

You can book any room you want for the above rates. The end prices above include the 7% GST, and 5% Alberta room tax (12% total).

Payment Method:

1. You can book your own room with a credit card starting today March 28th! So you don't even have to give me any money! Just call this number any time toll free at 1-800-461-8730, tell them your with the beyond car club for June 21, the hotel would like only one credit card booking per room, so if there is 4 of you 1 guy pays with the credit card and rest give him/her cash I guess. If you do not own a credit card your going to have to ask a buddy or family member to use theirs. If you purchaced your room and it's past the 6 week mark and for some reason you can't attend, I'm sure it would be easy to sell your room here.

May 1 will be the deadline for the room bookings. This should give people a lot of time, but be prepared if you want the better creek side rooms you should book the room asap as they are more limited. I have so far blocked 15 rooms as I know a lot of people want to come but when it comes down to giving money then some people don't follow through. So even though the deadline is May 1 the may not be any rooms available then so I do ask to pay as soon as possible. *Note* More than 15 rooms are
    available currently so we can easily book over 15 rooms if they are available. If a bunch of bookings happen this week and there is still lots mre people interested then I will reserve more spots for us, but time is key as this hotel books fast, I would not wait till May 1st as an example june 28th weekend the whole hotel is all ready fully booked, If I were you guys I would book your room some time this week it only takes 5 minutes, and you have up till May 9th to get your money back, no penalties.

The Plan:

Now the start of the cruise down there will be at the McDonalds on the highway/16ave accross from Canada Olympic Park. We will meet at MC'D's at Saturday 2:30pm. Feel free to go earlier to grab some lunch as I think some people will. Then we will all head down as a group. Then when it get closer to the date I will reserve us a whole section in the restaurant to have dinner, prices and food is good. Then there will be a live band playing at the bar too, last time I was there is was a new rock cover band. Then the Rose and Crown is across the street as well, plus I'm sure some people will be having a few soda's in their room.

What I need you to do in this thread:

>>So what I need you guys to do for me is post a reply stating if you are coming and how many people, and when you think your going to pay. I need this info to pre-plan to block more rooms. I need to see which beyond members are going then guests can just be called guests.

Your post should look like this if "Ben" posted:
    Myself, "Ben", "GTS Jeff" and 1 guest are going to share a room. And we plan on paying this week.

The Rules (Updated):

1. Pay room in advance.
    2. Must be 18 or over.
    3. Can't be a looser when drunk.
    4. Drugs are not to be consumed inside the hotel room.
    5. No over crowding a room...unless it's me and like 5 girls....then it's ok. But seriously no overcrowding. If 4 people pay then 4 or less people sleep in the room.
    6. Use condoms...as we don't want buh_buh pregnant by some guy at the local gas station.
    7. ABSOLUTELY NO DRIVING YOUR RICE ROCKET AFTER HAVING DRINKS....shit that's what the hotel is for..duh!
    8. Remember to respect the hotel, as we all reflect the beyond.ca name when staying there.
    9. You are responsible for your room, and your actions.

Bookings starts now If you have any questions you may contact myself the main contact Hollywood/Adrian (Green SR 240), and MR8/Mike secondary contact (Silver turbo civic hatch). We frequently attend the 403/beyond meet so you can look for us there too if you wish to talk to us personally.
    Last edited by Hollywood; 03-29-2003 at 01:46 PM.

My Ride
    GTI

I'm gonna come, 4 people to a room??? I'm gonna hafta find 3 dates then, which would be easy but they have to be over 18??? That's a bit more difficult.

Haha, I'll figure it out soon. This is gonna be fun, I especially like the 'get wasted' part.

My Ride
    1992 B18a

Sounds like a sweet event, only problem is i'm not over 18. Guess the fake is on its way. Hope theres alot of turn out.

My Ride
    MDX

woohooo a bunch of underage kids with fake id!!!! Cant wait!

My Ride

Originally posted by XxIntegra_BoixX
    Sounds like a sweet event, only problem is i'm not over 18. Guess the fake is on its way. Hope theres alot of turn out.
    What part of "YOU MUST BE 18" did you not understand......(holding back vulgarities)

My Ride
    Noodle

hey, when do we have to sign up by, I need to find out what I am doing for summer, job wise, before I can say for sure whether I will come or not

My Ride

Originally posted by Phats
    hey, when do we have to sign up by, I need to find out what I am doing for summer, job wise, before I can say for sure whether I will come or not
    As stated above "May 1 will be the deadline for the room bookings"

My Ride
    Noodle

oops, sorry, missed that part

My Ride
    Honda Z50 Daily Driver

Count me In

My Ride
    Anything topless.

I'm so in there man!! It's my fucking bday so we should rename that shit to Hollywood's cruise n crash....featuring Leo's bday!! hahahahah but yah, I'm in!!! hey, is sleeping in your car an option? hahahaha
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

WTF!! I am a moderator!!

Originally posted by jdmakkord
    woohooo a bunch of underage kids with fake id!!!! Cant wait!

I'm in.. should be a good time...

My Ride
    Anything topless.

Originally posted by ZorroAMG
    I'm in.. should be a good time...
    dude, anywhere you go it's a good time!! just make sure you bring along that stream of women that usually follow behind you!!
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

WTF!! I am a moderator!!

It's in the works (HOE TRAIN!!!!)

My Ride

It's in the works (HOE TRAIN!!!!)
    So then you need a room for 4? Hehehe.

Hollywood,

AT LEAST!!...can I get a group rate?

My Ride
    GTI

Hollywood,

AT LEAST!!...can I get a group rate?
    We can split the costs, there's two beds in a room right? Me and two chicks in one bed, more chicks in the other, u can have the floor.

I'm lookin forward to the cruise, I just pretty much got a job so it's pretty likely i'll be there.

lammer Guest

Originally posted by Hakkola

We can split the costs, there's two beds in a room right? Me and two chicks in one bed, more chicks in the other, u can have the floor.

I'm lookin forward to the cruise, I just pretty much got a job so it's pretty likely i'll be there.
    hahhahaha

woohoo!!! ill be legal in 8 days....i need to find some roomies...anyone know of some hot bichtes? hahaah

yeah im probably in...

My Ride
    2Look slk

Sounds fun!! Most likely I will be going but Redlyne_mr2 can't come since he'll be in Toronto for school Maybe I can share a room with somebody or something

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast