Quantcast
Wtf... School Kids rant - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Wtf... School Kids rant

Default Wtf... School Kids rant

So today as I was driving my brother home from school some dumb white kid with white tips and wearing a homo blue italia shirt throws his bottle of sprite at me from the damn bus. Nails my windshield, didnt break anything though, but goes on laughign thinking its hilarious... Like wtf, dumb school kids, they need to grow up. Made my car smell like berry fushion, and if u read this, U suck at throwing, u totally missed my passenger window and didnt make it inside u dumb POS.

Any of you get stoopid Highschool incidents like this?

My Ride
    99 EK9 Hatch

I've had kids on busses throw shit at my car before. It's a huge piss off but I figure it's karma. Back in the day throwing shit at cars (however, not as big as a sprite bottle) off the bus was teh hotness, i'm just paying for it now.

Photograph courtesy of the Calgary Police Service

My Ride
    05 Outback 2.5xt

Default Re: Wtf... School Kids rant

Originally posted by liquidboi69
    So today as I was driving my brother home from school some dumb white kid with white tips and wearing a homo blue italia shirt throws his bottle of sprite at me from the damn bus. Nails my windshield, didnt break anything though, but goes on laughign thinking its hilarious... Like wtf, dumb school kids, they need to grow up. Made my car smell like berry fushion, and if u read this, U suck at throwing, u totally missed my passenger window and didnt make it inside u dumb POS.

How can your car smell if it didnt get inside? Just give it a wash down.

Yah.... stuff like that sucks. I got a big pile of dirt/grass throw at me once. Man those kids ran once i screeched to a stop.....

DONT MESS WITH A CAR WITH FLAMES ON IT!

My Ride
    cb7

the worst is driving under an overpass by a jr high school at lunch time. Some little fuck threw a milk at my car and as i stopped to get out and provide him with the discipline his mother never did, they all started screaming and ran like little bitches. I kno i was probably guilty of similar, yet much milder versions of this, it still pisses me off like nothing else.

worst ive seen is kids throwing shit at a dude on a motorcycle

like seriously, those fuckers need to grow up

my tires on my old beater integra (dad uses it to go inbetween here and creston) got slashed the other day. as well as a couple other cars parked in the alley.

IMO, these kids need to get a good shit kickin
    Originally posted by Mibz
    She's already exhibiting signs of turning into my Mom, I need some sort of legal recourse if a full-blown transformation occurs.

Hey Henry (this is a shared account). That happened to me in Drews car back in grade 12...except it was a water filled sprite bottle (i know cuz the water hit my lip..the window was down.)

Anyway that sucks. At it's only sprite tho, coulda been alot worse. Should be a super easy buffout...just get stuff from CT
    Last edited by liquidboi69; 05-11-2006 at 07:00 PM.

Is the bus driver/company responsible for the actions of the people on the bus if this were to cause damage?

My Ride
    POS

Yeah a good shit kick'in should do the job. I used to work across the street from St. Francis and going to work, the punk ass kids will be sitting on the F...king streets, not on the side, but in the middle

Then again I've done some pretty dumb stuff as a teeanger myself, and i've grown up so hopefully these stupid ass teenagers grow up a bit and realize how stupid they are.

Man even as a teenager though, I learnt to respect cars. It's like an unspoken code not to mess with a man's car...just like no kicking in the groin

My Ride
    red slowpoke, black beast, red 4wheeler

ya same here though we did squirt water pistols at people walking by. but never cars, and ive only had paper balls thrown at my car

My Ride
    V167

Originally posted by 403Gemini
    worst ive seen is kids throwing shit at a dude on a motorcycle

like seriously, those fuckers need to grow up

my tires on my old beater integra (dad uses it to go inbetween here and creston) got slashed the other day. as well as a couple other cars parked in the alley.

IMO, these kids need to get a good shit kickin
    dood..that shit happened to pretty much everyone on your street. I was over at a friends house and his dad was telling me that the same people who slashed the tires broke into the neighbors car, opened the garage door, found a torch, lit it, and then put it inside the truck that was in the garage and shut the door. Could have burnt the whole fing house down. SOB's I tell you.

My Ride
    YH2/FK8

i used to throw water balloons at huge crowds at bus stops in grade 9. hahaha after school, the bus stop is loaded with people
    SneakerFiles.com | Blog | Team AM Fam

1993 Honda Civic CX (B16A2) - 2002-2005
    1992 Honda Civic Si (K20A2) - 2006-2008
    2008 BMW 335i - 2008-2013
    2008 Honda Element EX AWD - 2013-Current
    2021 Honda Civic Type R LE - 2021-Current

My Ride
    S54 M Coupe

Originally posted by JordanEG6
    i used to throw water balloons at huge crowds at bus stops in grade 9. hahaha after school, the bus stop is loaded with people
    That's actually funny.

My Ride
    BMW 525iA.... 91

Lol thats why u follow the bus wait till he gets out and make him lick it off thank god im not a stupid little kid like that im 16 but i dont do stupid shit like that

My Ride
    2014 GMC Terrain SLE-2 V6

kids are so stupid!!
    Once I was walking from the store w/ a Slurpee in my hand waiting to cross the road a a falconridge/castleridge intersection. This car full of kids armed with a water balloon starts to turn towards me and out of no where comes this fucking balloon and hits me right in the chest, knocks me on my ass with my full Slurpee all over me. They drove away laughing.....little bastards - one day, one day..lol

My Ride
    08 GSR

Kids are getting worse now a days. They need a good ol fashion ass whoopin. They are so damn lippy towards people, it pisses me off. I don't remember kids acting so asshole-ish when I was a kid.

My Ride
    GC8 Sti R

Default Re: Wtf... School Kids rant

Originally posted by liquidboi69

Why didnt you follow the bus? man, if someone threw crap at my Datsun....i'd quickly be charged with murder in the second degree.

My Ride
    the ladies crazay!

One time these kids were throwing rocks from the top of a berm. They hit this minivan and thought it was pretty funny. They laughed a lot until it smoked the brakes, did a 180 from the street across an intersection, and flew up the alley where they were. Then 6 guys who were off to a late night sparring session jumped out and ran them down. Holy shit those kids were totally freaking out, crying thinking they were about to take a serious shit kicking. We ended up calling the cops (who showed up in force and in full body armor) and I'm pretty sure those kids never pulled that shit again. Never know who's gonna jump out of some family car!

My Ride
    2014 GMC Terrain SLE-2 V6

^^^^that is BS. Just like when kids think its funny to throw large rocks off a bridge, trying to aim on coming traffic. I can't remember the exact details but someone died within the last few yrs from doing that, but I think it was a that was used. do innocent ppl have to die before it finally sinks in their heads?

Haha I laugh at them for riding the damn bus! You know it make them feel better.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast