Quantcast
help the us - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: help the us

My Ride
    04 maxima, 03 ML320

Default help the us

fuck our government sucks ass man...or fellow americans are over fighting a war and good ol jean has sent a total of 31 troups over hey whats that half our military, i cant belive the guys still in charge of this country....he should step up to the plate and help the us out....fuk iam bored

Lurking in some bushes outside your house
    My Ride
    S14/D21

I was gonna argue this but have decided not too.

My Ride
    11 sec weather van

Its took the US 3 years to join into ww2, so that buys us a little time
    Ford tuning guy...

I have too much respect for the idea of God to make it responsible for such an absurd world.
    Georges Duhamel

joke of the day:
    Originally posted by Danger_Mouse
    There is a replacement for displacement. It's called technology.

My Ride
    X3 3.0, CLK500, FZR600

im not with bush, so im with saddam?? o shit!!
    Listen fam, she had a big rack of lamb
    And they caused mad problems like math exams
    Ask my man, her tits caused traffic jams

Fuji is offline Track Events Co-ordinator
    My Ride
    cars

fuk Bush man...He is the biggest idiot yet. He has his own agenda and last time I checked no one elses interests except their own were on it.

Plus.... America Junior can't do anything anyways. I think we still have prop planes

My Ride
    04 maxima, 03 ML320

so your for terrorism?????,,,,and having a physco with biological and chemical weapons???....i think he knows what hes doing man, there is alot we dont know about iam sure

My Ride
    95 TSi AWD, 05 300C

that's bullshit...just because the US goes on a rampage we should join in too?....complete and utter bullshit....we're an independant country, not the 51st state....Canada as a country can have an opinion (and a conscience) of it's own....

My Ride
    04 maxima, 03 ML320

just watch the reprocusions when its over though...u think the US is ok with us not helping out.....

My Ride
    95 TSi AWD, 05 300C

Originally posted by vsmSIR
    so your for terrorism?????,,,,and having a physco with biological and chemical weapons???....i think he knows what hes doing man, there is alot we dont know about iam sure
    that is so american of you....."you're not on our side, so you must be on their side"....firstly, what terrorist act was saddam behind? (don't give me this saddam and osama are affiliated bullshit).....secondly, there has been absolutly no evidence that they have biological/chemical weapons. The only bit of proof they have is that the soldiers had been supplied with chemical protection suits, which is hardly strong enough evidence to warrant attacking a country. You cannot attack a country based on what you THINK they have....whatever happened to the whole innocent until proven guilty thing? I guess that doesn't apply...it's OK to make up the rules as you go as long as you're the most powerful nation on earth. Don't get me wrong, I don't support saddam, and I do think he should be removed from power. However I think
    a) A war is not the best way to accomplish this goal
    b) The US is doing it for the wrong reasons (can you say 'oil')
    c) The US does not have the ability to accomplish this goal. They will not find Saddam....they will abandon the Iraqi people, again...and then they'll find someone new to bomb to distract the american public from their military failure (case in point: Al Quada)
    d) If the war was actually about freeing the people, why aren't they doing anything about the more brutal regimes in the world?...why do they just go after saddam?....could it be that none of the other regimes have anythign to offer the USA, and Iraq has shitloads of oil? I think so....it always comes down to money.

Bottom line. Women and children are dying in Iraq because bush is money hungry.

My Ride
    95 TSi AWD, 05 300C

just watch the reprocusions when its over though...u think the US is ok with us not helping out.....
    they're going to attack us next?....wouldn't doubt it....so that makes them better than saddam how?

My Ride
    09 WRX Hatchback / 72 240z

refer to sig:

"Canada?! Why must we leave America to visit America Jr.?!" -Homer Simpson

My Ride
    '11 Honda RL '21 RDX '96 Civic Hatch

GO USA!

My Ride
    cars

Originally posted by redec

that is so american of you....."you're not on our side, so you must be on their side"....firstly, what terrorist act was saddam behind? (don't give me this saddam and osama are affiliated bullshit).....secondly, there has been absolutly no evidence that they have biological/chemical weapons. The only bit of proof they have is that the soldiers had been supplied with chemical protection suits, which is hardly strong enough evidence to warrant attacking a country. You cannot attack a country based on what you THINK they have....whatever happened to the whole innocent until proven guilty thing? I guess that doesn't apply...it's OK to make up the rules as you go as long as you're the most powerful nation on earth. Don't get me wrong, I don't support saddam, and I do think he should be removed from power. However I think
    a) A war is not the best way to accomplish this goal
    b) The US is doing it for the wrong reasons (can you say 'oil')
    c) The US does not have the ability to accomplish this goal. They will not find Saddam....they will abandon the Iraqi people, again...and then they'll find someone new to bomb to distract the american public from their military failure (case in point: Al Quada)
    d) If the war was actually about freeing the people, why aren't they doing anything about the more brutal regimes in the world?...why do they just go after saddam?....could it be that none of the other regimes have anythign to offer the USA, and Iraq has shitloads of oil? I think so....it always comes down to money.

Bottom line. Women and children are dying in Iraq because bush is money hungry.
    I totally agree with Redec here. The US is using Saddam as an excuse to show what will happen to people who attack them. This has nothing really to do with Saddam, but rather a precedent for future terrorists, not to mention Bush wants oil...

My Ride
    cars

Who said we were in the clear, I think we very well know the reprecussions that will occur after the war is ove. At the current state the US is boycotting CDN products. What a bunch of homos the US govt is. I am glad they are helping with the relief efforts but those dumb ass Americans just shot and kille a number of their own British allies.

Tell me the US know what they are doing? shooting at the wrong people even after the white flag came out and the convoy looked nothing like Iraqi tanks?

EDit: I am not ragging on Americans in general jsut the man in charge and his yes men who give bad orders.
    Last edited by Fuji; 04-01-2003 at 08:19 PM.

My Ride
    cars

Originally posted by redec

they're going to attack us next?....wouldn't doubt it....so that makes them better than saddam how?
    They are just going to use this incdident against us on other areas, such as trade, realtions, other wars etc.

My Ride
    '11 Honda RL '21 RDX '96 Civic Hatch

I don't know if I heard this wrong but Saddam and his sons tortures their own people, one of the brothers tried to kill his own brother to be next in line after Saddam. Plus didn't the US found a chemical plant just a while ago.

By removing I think the US is doing a good thing.

My Ride
    cars

Yea there is a lot we don't know about it and a lot of the reasons are not all that valid. most of the reasons are for Bush to show American power, scare off terrorists, and increase his chances to stay in office after he wins. I agree they should disarm the chem and bio weapons, but it never had to get to this.

Saddam never had a chance and wasn't going to do anything anyways, he knew he would have gotten owned.

bush is jsut using this weapons of mass destruction as an excuse...he wants the oil and the money that would bring...he is scared of the power that OPEC holds in controlling oil price and oil ditribution. he needs to get into the middle east so he is using saddam as an excuse

that and he wants to show what will happen if terrorists attack the US

My Ride
    95 TSi AWD, 05 300C

Originally posted by SoSlowDx
    I don't know if I heard this wrong but Saddam and his sons tortures their own people, one of the brothers tried to kill his own brother to be next in line after Saddam.
    Yes this is true.....but do you honestly think that reducing the country to rubble will fix that?

Plus didn't the US found a chemical plant just a while ago.
    To my knowledge, no this has not happened.

lammer Guest

I don't know if I heard this wrong but Saddam and his sons tortures their own people, one of the brothers tried to kill his own brother to be next in line after Saddam. Plus didn't the US found a chemical plant just a while ago.

By removing I think the US is doing a good thing.
    john you just don't want to pay alot of money for gas..

well hell who does? ahha

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast