Quantcast
CPS Charged with impaired driving over .08 **MERGED** - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: CPS Charged with impaired driving over .08 **MERGED**

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    C
    Posts
    1,039
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Drunk CPS Officer

    Man....

    This idiot carries a gun? *Ducks*

    http://www.gov.calgary.ab.ca/citybea..._193805_6556_0

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    FA1
    Posts
    843
    Rep Power
    17

    Default CPS Charged with impaired driving over .08


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    C
    Posts
    1,039
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    ^ Hah, good minds think alike..

    I mean, when your off duty and the cherries light up, you gotta be damn.... but, when your drunk and off duty, double god damn.

    MORON

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Red Deer
    My Ride
    2013 Longhorn Ram
    Posts
    837
    Rep Power
    15

    Default


    Originally posted by SKR
    You know what, I'm such a ricer. More form than function, oversized exhaust, Japanese engine, and if I put the tailgate down it kind of acts as much like a wing as the picnic table wings the fast and furious guys are bolting to their cars.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Calgary, AB
    Posts
    2,354
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Let's crucify him.

    *COPS AREN'T PERFECT*



    Why should this guy get any more attention than the other scumbags driving around drunk every single night?

    Oh wait. I remember. He's supposed to be held to a higher standard. Because, well, Cops are better than everyone else.

    I remember now.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    V8 Toy
    Posts
    397
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    people that are in charge of our hospitals, our school, even our home drive impaired. I don't see anyone going "OMG, my doctor drove drunk".... why all this fuss about an off duty police driving drunk?

    drinking and driving for ANYONE =
    "Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind." - Albert Einstein

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Calgary/Helsinki
    My Ride
    E320/328i
    Posts
    3,817
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Originally posted by Z_Fan
    Let's crucify him.

    *COPS AREN'T PERFECT*



    Why should this guy get any more attention than the other scumbags driving around drunk every single night?

    Oh wait. I remember. He's supposed to be held to a higher standard. Because, well, Cops are better than everyone else.

    I remember now.
    Of course they should be, they uphold the law. Even during your interview they ask if you've done anything illegal in the past 3 years, including drinking and driving. If you say yes you can't become an officer at that point in time.

    If that's the case before you become a cop, why should that change after you become a cop?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    C
    Posts
    1,039
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally posted by Hakkola


    Of course they should be, they uphold the law. Even during your interview they ask if you've done anything illegal in the past 3 years, including drinking and driving. If you say yes you can't become an officer at that point in time.

    If that's the case before you become a cop, why should that change after you become a cop?
    Well said.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    C
    Posts
    1,039
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    If he makes the HORRIBLE judgement to to get pissed and drive, what kind of judgement is he going to make on the job? Clearly he can't be trusted.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    My Ride
    S54 M Coupe
    Posts
    1,797
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Idiot.

    Charge him, give him a fair trial and the department is free to do what they want to after.

    Just like any other person.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    YYC
    My Ride
    WRX, Audi A4 Avant
    Posts
    831
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    cut up his license, make him bicycle around DT if he's allowed back on duty

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    My Ride
    2016 MB C450
    Posts
    7,991
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Cops are shorthanded, retirement is out pacing recruitment. Don't expect job action to come, probably reassignment.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Cowtown
    Posts
    43
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    he should be fired

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    .
    Posts
    1,156
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally posted by Rav4Guy
    people that are in charge of our hospitals, our school, even our home drive impaired. I don't see anyone going "OMG, my doctor drove drunk".... why all this fuss about an off duty police driving drunk?



    I don't see anyone trying to crucify a chubby girl that works at a health food store

Similar Threads

  1. Impaired driving

    By jd33 in forum Society / Law / Current Events / Politics
    Replies: 38
    Latest Threads: 04-22-2006, 06:08 PM
  2. Replies: 122
    Latest Threads: 11-26-2005, 11:45 AM
  3. Student suspended over call from mom in Iraq *merged*

    By gggunit in forum Society / Law / Current Events / Politics
    Replies: 34
    Latest Threads: 05-10-2005, 04:22 PM
  4. Seen somone pulled over by a cps police PT cruizer

    By TomTom in forum Street Encounters
    Replies: 1
    Latest Threads: 09-07-2004, 02:08 PM
  5. Impaired driving charge

    By szw in forum General
    Replies: 21
    Latest Threads: 05-28-2003, 04:59 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •