Quantcast
CMS bailed me out when another Beyond sponsor did nothing!!!! - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: CMS bailed me out when another Beyond sponsor did nothing!!!!

My Ride
    2004 Toyota Echo

Default CMS bailed me out when another Beyond sponsor did nothing!!!!

I am totally grateful to CMS for what they did and they have won over a customer. They warrantied a Konig Rim that another sponsor from this forum would not. A few weeks back, I bought a set of Konig rims from one the of the sponsors from this board. I bought a set of tires else where and had them mounted and balanced. One of them couldn't be balanced correctly and they didn't know why. They told me to drive it for a bit to see if it will wear in.

Anyways, after a week, I couldn't drive it no more. The steering was hard to control and shook like a mother F#$@. I finally brought it in to CMS to have them balance it. They basically told me that the rim was defective and I should take it back for warranty. Well, I did and they told me since I drove on it, they couldn't do nothing and said it was probably the tire.

I called CMS and asked if they can mount a new tire and see if that solves it. Jason, from CMS told me to save my time and money, since the problem is the rim. They tested the rim without the tire and found out the rim was out about 6 ounces on a force test.

I couldn't believe CMS went beyond to help me out when I didn't purchase the rim from them. They won me as a new customer for life.

Thank you Jason and CMS.

Another thing, they didn't charge me for the time spent trying to balance the tire, cuz they said I had bigger problems.

All I can say is WOW!!!!
    2004 Toyota Echo

My Ride
    FG, S14, Caliber SRT4

Props to CMS.. they're a good shop, i don't care what the others say.
    CMS FTW

My Ride

^^ +1

wow, that is great customer service.
    Dont find that to often now a days

That's awesome to hear.

You should name the sponsor who would not honor the warrenty so others won't fall into their trap.

My Ride
    Silver 12 sec Sedan

FUCK CMS FUCK Deiter FUCK ROB. We took a car in to have a greddy emanage installed and they couldn't even do that right. They told us one week to do it and never got around to it and before it we were being informed by greg that his boss was going to have the car towed because rob and deiter parked in the wrong area and had left it there for roughly a month. By the time all was said and done it cost us ~ 2 grand and we had a useless piggyback. All that plus they took it upon themselves to rip apart the block and not even replace the seals on the oil pan then tell us we have a major leak. Well no shit, there was a nice 1/4" inch gap between the pan and the block on the tranny end and the clutch had been sitting in a pool of oil. Really fucking good quality work.

You can even ask AllGoNoShow, we bought a set of rotors from them, within a month they were warped and Deiter won't even take 15mins out of his precious schedule to order and replacement set.

From now on its speedtech for life. Tien and Will man, the only two you need to know.

Sorry to post this in your thread just had to get it out.

will and tien yea they will take good care of you!

My Ride
    2000 Prelude

^^

yeahhhh will's the man haha

My Ride
    Model S

Youre not doing anyone any favors by not naming the deadbeat sponsor Except them...

Originally posted by jcrules99
    ^^

yeahhhh will's the man haha
    no wonder tien quit!

Well i have never had problems with them... so did CMS send youre wheel in for warrentee or what?
    seadootrip.com

My Ride
    1996 ek

this is one of the biggest things with retail is that not many people are going to talk about a good experience unless its that good but a bad experience will leave a much more lasting impression and usually gets around more. allthough they may have screwed over some people they still did something most shops wouldnt of done. either way it would be good to know the shop that wouldnt honnor a warranty on something they sold someone.

Originally posted by Ghettobaby
    FUCK CMS FUCK Deiter FUCK ROB. We took a car in to have a greddy emanage installed and they couldn't even do that right. They told us one week to do it and never got around to it and before it we were being informed by greg that his boss was going to have the car towed because rob and deiter parked in the wrong area and had left it there for roughly a month. By the time all was said and done it cost us ~ 2 grand and we had a useless piggyback. All that plus they took it upon themselves to rip apart the block and not even replace the seals on the oil pan then tell us we have a major leak. Well no shit, there was a nice 1/4" inch gap between the pan and the block on the tranny end and the clutch had been sitting in a pool of oil. Really fucking good quality work.

You can even ask AllGoNoShow, we bought a set of rotors from them, within a month they were warped and Deiter won't even take 15mins out of his precious schedule to order and replacement set.

From now on its speedtech for life. Tien and Will man, the only two you need to know.

Sorry to post this in your thread just had to get it out.
    Was the install done by CMS? If rotors are installed improperly damage can occur, I've done it before and I just bought a new set and learned a lesson.

If you come on here like this I'm surprised that anyone would talk to you.

FUCK Common Sense, FUCK being reasonable.

I'd really like to know who the sponsor is too...

YYC & a huge farm in the (deep) south, central Sask
    My Ride
    12 cars trucks & bikes. From 1938 till new.

^ no kidding, it would help us all out, I dont know why your doing a favor to that bad sponser by not mentioning the company name, meanwhile were all left in the dark.

I've personally heard a LOT of good things about CMS, but I'll keep that "rant" in mind next time.
    "The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side"

My Ride
    2004 Toyota Echo

The reason why I left out the sponsor is because they have a good rep with a lot of other people and I just don't think its nessessary to name them. I posted this to say that CMS helped me out a lot. That is the important part.
    2004 Toyota Echo

My Ride
    1996 ek

Originally posted by Daxin
    The reason why I left out the sponsor is because they have a good rep with a lot of other people and I just don't think its nessessary to name them. I posted this to say that CMS helped me out a lot. That is the important part.
    there are only so many sponsors of this site anyways not hard to figure out who it may be

My Ride
    BMW 525iA.... 91

Lol is it speedtech? cuz it cant be, i ask them tons of things, they always reply back and they go outta there way, as for cms i heard lots of GREAT things

My Ride
    BMW 525iA.... 91

Ghettobaby? 1st bad thing ive heard about cms, also i would like to know who that sponsor is..

My Ride
    '10 RX350 & '08 e90 335i

Great post, thanks for sharing.
    Autosignature

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast