Quantcast
who sells royal purple oil? - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: who sells royal purple oil?

My Ride
    -10 F150 Lariat, -10 Fusion SEL awd

Default who sells royal purple oil?

i am wondering if there are any other places than mopac that sell royal purple oils? And also Aeroquip, or EARLS hose fittings?
    C.J.

1997 TSi AWD 2.3L 6 bolt (Carillo Rods, Wiseco pistons, Cometic headgasket, ACL bearings, removed BS, FP3's, Crower springs/retainers, ARP hardware), FIC 950's, Aeromotive AFPR with SS lines, Walbro 255HP, PTE SCM61, Tial wastegate, Greddy Type S BOV, short route FMIC, 3" turbo back, AEM EMS, 3 bar map conversion, BJs SMIM, 75mm TB, Innovate LC-1 Wideband, 18" Focals, Bridgestone Potenza RE040's, Tokiko suspension.

Is there something wrong with Mopac?

My Ride

It depends on who you get to help you. most of the time they look at you and treat you like crap... They have all the stuff i need, but to be honest would rather support a business that treats you well..

If I have to i will buy it from them, but would rather put my business elsewhere...
    C.J.

1997 TSi AWD 2.3L 6 bolt (Carillo Rods, Wiseco pistons, Cometic headgasket, ACL bearings, removed BS, FP3's, Crower springs/retainers, ARP hardware), FIC 950's, Aeromotive AFPR with SS lines, Walbro 255HP, PTE SCM61, Tial wastegate, Greddy Type S BOV, short route FMIC, 3" turbo back, AEM EMS, 3 bar map conversion, BJs SMIM, 75mm TB, Innovate LC-1 Wideband, 18" Focals, Bridgestone Potenza RE040's, Tokiko suspension.

My Ride
    210000 km oldie

I have seen them at STRD, and CMS.

My Ride
    a couple S/C'd V8's

Call tunerworks, they had Redline fluids when I was looking around, might have Royal Purple as well.

My Ride
    335i

I believe Canadian tire stocks high end motor oil too. I think I recall seeing some royal purple there but not 100% sure
    Original Post NAZI Moderated

Originally posted by r3cc0s
    Felon or Mistermeiner

Originally posted by black_shadow_18
    It depends on who you get to help you. most of the time they look at you and treat you like crap... They have all the stuff i need, but to be honest would rather support a business that treats you well..

If I have to i will buy it from them, but would rather put my business elsewhere...

yeah I hear ya.... there are a few guys there that have really helped me out, an dthen a few others who smoked too much pot in their day. But you get that pretty much anywhere it seems. Sometimes you gotta take the good with the bad. But I know what you're saying.

My Ride
    WRX STI

How much better would u boys actully say, royal purple is over castrol syntic? is it that much better for your car? notice any differnce? worth going to a specialty store and paying a few more bucks for it?

My Ride
    335i

Originally posted by teggypimp95
    How much better would u boys actully say, royal purple is over castrol syntic? is it that much better for your car? notice any differnce? worth going to a specialty store and paying a few more bucks for it?
    It's just personal preference. The greatest automobile manufacturers use Mobil1 in their vehicles because it is the best oil you can get. Other brands like redline and royal purple are also on par, but not really worth the premium you pay unless you want to go that extra mile.

Felon or Mistermeiner

My Ride
    WRX STI

i have been happy with castrol but never tried mobil1, u think its better?

My Ride
    335i

Originally posted by teggypimp95
    i have been happy with castrol but never tried mobil1, u think its better?
    Yes, I do. For the $30 you pay (if you do your own oil changes), Mobil 1 is a fantastic bargain. Considering you need to only change it half as much as conventional oil, its also cheaper.

Felon or Mistermeiner

My Ride
    06 B7 Quattro

I belive parts source carries both royal purple and redline, my personal preference though is mobil 1 synthetic

My Ride

i run mobil 1 in my motor, but I have never seen mobil 1 gear oil. that is what i am after...
    C.J.

My Ride
    2017 Golf TSI

Mobil 1 gear oil is difficult to find. Even harder is the euro formula gear oil.

For the price difference, unless you have a very expensive motor on the line, the price difference often does not justify the switch to royal purple. That said, Amsoil is a cheaper alternative. Priced at roughly the same/slightly higher than Mobil 1 and Castrol Syntec.

Any of those 4 are excellent oils. Amsoil backs the extended drain interval as well, which makes it a somewhat-warrantied money saver.
    Originally posted by Vagabond142
    Is the best game. Ever. In everness. It is more awesome than a robot caveman punching God in the dick. It is that awesome