Quantcast
MY "I hate the Oilers thread" - Page 8 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: MY "I hate the Oilers thread"

edmontonians... nuff said

http://bluemile.ca/video3.htm

My Ride
    95 AC INTEG 90 crx si

LMAO you guys are straight up a bunch of morons. dont even bother sayin edmonton this and edmonton that. Cause you guys are just kicking a dead horse. Go stick a fire cracker up a fat girls ass. Oh they already did.

Originally posted by ehos

You got one thing right. The cup will never come to Calgary again. (Unless it's some kind of 'pity' tour).

Calgary is a second hand city and it always will be. Look at the way it's laid out. Jeez, can you say urban sprawl? Mackenzie town = new ghetto.
    Don't kid yourself. Edmonton is the blue collar town that does the work Calgary makes happen. McKenzie towns houses are likely the same price as an upscale home in Edmonton.

What's that? Calgary isn't the capital? Look at your CITY University.
    No you are right, but the premier was the mayor of Calgary.. further proving incompetence at Edmontons level.

How about that traffic situation? Do you even have civil engineers? Oh wait, that's right, they graduated from the University of CALGARY (bwahaha). It's a clown university, that's not even recognized outside of Calgary (because, no surprise, it's a city university, second rate to the University of Alberta).

Keep trying clowns.
    Civil Engineers? You're from edmonton and you know those words? Wow... see last time I was up there it took us an hour and a half to get out of town from Wested. Thanks.

I just made up a joke:

Why do people drive so fast going south on the QE2 Highway? To get away from edmonton as fast as possible.

Why do people drive so fast going north on the QE2?

So that they can get the fuck back to Calgary as fast as possible.

Thanks, idiot.

Ps: What a fucking shithole edmonton is. Honestly nothing will ever help edmontons esthetic situation. Your people are filthy morons who wouldnt know a fuckin brand name if it was tatooed under their eyelids.

Someone find out how many wal-marts there are in edmonton as opposed to Calgary. If I lose that one, find out how many Value Villages there are there vs Calgary
    Last edited by TheShotgun; 06-07-2006 at 01:54 AM.

My Ride
    19 Jeep Wrangler, 20 Hyundai Palisade

LOL In the grand scheme of things both Calgary and Edmonton are nothing to brag about. I live in Calgary and I like it. It's a good place to live and raise your family (still) but arguing which city is better is like arguing whether you like a huyndai or a kia better hehe. (no offence to owners of both)

Originally posted by prelube
    ITS FUNNY BECAUSE U BOTH HAVE NUTHIN BETTER TO SAY THEN..... HEY HEY YOUR PPL ARE UGLY GOOD ONE GUYS .... IF EDMONTON PPL ARE UGLY CALGARY PPL ARE DUMB ASS HELL ... AND U TWO ARE EXAMPLES OF THAT
    Anyone else see the glaring irony in this?

My Ride
    2015 IS350 F Sport

Originally posted by khtm

Anyone else see the glaring irony in this?
    I bet the person who posted it doesn't.
    "if you disagree with my views are cannot adequately my criticism then ignore my posts." - Nusc

My Ride
    JDM '91 Toyota MR2 GT

^^^

These "I hate Calgary", "I hate Edmonton" threads are getting ridiculous. Without Edmonton, there would be no booming Calgary, and without Calgary there would be no Edmonton. They each have their appealing aspects.

Enough with all the bullshit

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Originally posted by Foz
    Most Calgary Flames and Stampeder fans are major assholes.
    You should ask buh_buh about great Eskimo fans are. His friend spent a few days in hospital after getting attacked with a pipe for wearing a stamps jersey at an Eskimos game. Completely unprovoked, just some drunk fan starting shit. Ended up with like a bruised eyeball and a few broken ribs.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

My Ride
    B8.5 S4

Originally posted by Foz

I respect 'loyal' Flames and Stampeders fans. Sure you have the rivalry but it's all good until the 'jerks' start harassing others. That goes for both Edmonton and Calgary fans.
    A rivalry doesn't need the asshats. I've been to Rexal a few times and sit there and mind my own business besides maybe a little bit of friendly trash talk. I've never had anyone seriously pissed off for anything I've said or done up there. I know its not my home rink.

My Ride
    Giant Reign

^^I'm with you b-spot. I've watched oilers/flames games here with the oilers jersey on and there was trash talk gallore, but not like I wasn't doing it back. It's pretty fun when you can talk a little trash, but anything beyond that is just silly. Why get so worked up over a couple of teams you really have nothing to do with (other than your own obsession with them)? Most of the fans for the other team are just like you, only on the other side of the fence.
    Several studies have investigated the relationship between intelligence and the degree of religious belief (excluding humanism), with most showing an inverse correlation between intelligence averages and the "importance of religion" to the testee.

Originally posted by bspot

A rivalry doesn't need the asshats. I've been to Rexal a few times and sit there and mind my own business besides maybe a little bit of friendly trash talk. I've never had anyone seriously pissed off for anything I've said or done up there. I know its not my home rink.
    I'm an Oiler/Eskimo fan and beyond the little bit of friendly banter back and forth I've never been harassed for being an Edmonton fan, and I don't harass Calgary fans either. There are asshats on BOTH sides and on BOTH sides it's completely unnecessary and totally childish.
    Success is the ultimate revenge.

My Ride
    2015 IS350 F Sport

OK...everybody stop hi-jacking my thread. This thread is for Oiler Photochops and any other material directed towards the Oilers. Take the other stuff to the mullet thread.
    "if you disagree with my views are cannot adequately my criticism then ignore my posts." - Nusc

My Ride
    Avalanche/Nightrod

Found these on photobucket....not mine:

Not related but...

Here's one for the oiler fans:

Last edited by rony_espana; 06-07-2006 at 10:52 AM.

Originally posted by TheShotgun

Civil Engineers? You're from edmonton and you know those words? Wow... see last time I was up there it took us an hour and a half to get out of town from Wested. Thanks.

Ever heard of a map, or perhaps following the big signs that say "Highway 2"?

I have lived in Edmonton for 10 years, but grew up in Calgary and am moving back there. I think these Calgary vs Edmonton threads are hilarious, since neither city compares to the great cities of the world.

Your particular argument about how Edmonton sucks because you are too dumb/lazy to follow a map or directions just falls flat on its face.

Last edited by kaput; 03-26-2019 at 06:56 PM.

Originally posted by rage2

You should ask buh_buh about great Eskimo fans are. His friend spent a few days in hospital after getting attacked with a pipe for wearing a stamps jersey at an Eskimos game. Completely unprovoked, just some drunk fan starting shit. Ended up with like a bruised eyeball and a few broken ribs.

1 week in the hospital, 12 weeks drinking through a straw because his jaw was broken and wired shut, broken nose (plastic surgery required), bruised eyeball, and he's about 5'8 140lbs. Edmonton's got some classy fans.

Originally posted by kaput
    What are the great cities of the world?
    You want mean to list my opinion of what I think are great cities? Sure. My opinion of great cities:

London, New York, Paris, San Francisco, Chicago, Vancouver,

Of course, they are bigger cities, with all of the problems of big cities. I love being in Alberta, and I think Calgary and Edmonton are good places to live and raise a family. They are not even on the radar in comparison to a place like London.

Let's get this back on topic, and get more demotivational posters going, instead of useless posts about great cities.

My Ride
    '92 RPS13

Rollie Out = Oilers Out

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 ... LastLast