Quantcast
am i the victim of beyond fraud? pt 3 - Page 24 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 24 of 49 FirstFirst ... 14 23 24 25 34 ... LastLast

Thread: am i the victim of beyond fraud? pt 3

My Ride
    Kia Sportage

Originally posted by googe
    Haha, a thread on blackhat seo forums about him scamming other scammers with his youtube jumpstart thing:

http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackha...jumpstart.html

If he has those cars, which I still doubt, it's pretty clear how legit he is.
    LOL JumpStart 2 was a $89 dollar product. Not $1500. So that was complete BS, also I love how you ignored the legit statements like:

ironically right after i posted this they responded and gave me the 50k like you said and promised significantly more once the "new system" was implemented if that is the case i completely retract my statement about them...50k credits is $85 dollars on there system...close to the $89 that was paid and i think that is the thought process behind this
    Keep digging man, eventually you find what you're looking for. But then you probably won't chose to believe it. But that's completely fine with me. I'm not here to impress you.

My Ride
    981 GT4/F82 M4

Originally posted by flipstah
    Well, shit just got real.
    Not really. Just seems like a really petty personal vendetta from Googe at this point...

My Ride
    '16 FoRS, '09 UZN215, '90 Z32, '15 Grom

bastardchild, you revealed yourself 4 pages ago; clearly, you have a point to that no? Didn't you expect for people to call you out on a bunch of shit before you revealed yourself? In that case, in these 4 pages, why are you providing vague to no responses to all these accusations?

If you don't care and you're so well off like you seem to portray yourself as, then why not just offer a very simple but informative explanation?

It's very clear you don't enjoy being called out. So far, it's pretty obvious that you have something to hide, regardless of you being seen driving exotics.

By the way, it makes it even more fishy after we connected the dots that you're Pr0, because many Beyonders already were suspicious of you in the first place.

Why put yourself in this situation?

Edit:
    Originally posted by bastardchild

I actually thanked him in a previous post like a couple pages back. Its kinda a shame he doesn't realize the beast of a person hes built.
    You didn't thank googe at all. Have you been lying so much in your life you don't remember what you did and what you think you did?
    Last edited by Disoblige; 12-03-2012 at 08:27 PM.

My Ride
    the bandwagon!

Originally posted by Disoblige
    bastardchild, you revealed yourself 4 pages ago; clearly, you have a point to that no? Didn't you expect for people to call you out on a bunch of shit before you revealed yourself? In that case, in these 4 pages, why are you providing vague to no responses to all these accusations?

If you don't care and you're so well off like you seem to portray yourself as, then why not just offer a very simple but informative explanation?

It's very clear you don't enjoy being called out. So far, it's pretty obvious that you have something to hide, regardless of you being seen driving exotics.

By the way, it makes it even more fishy after we connected the dots that you're Pr0, because many Beyonders already were suspicious of you in the first place.

I just don't get how he calls him self legit when he has such a shady background. Any reputable business would not want to carry such burden. So you just graduated from Haskayne as well?

why is that picture taken in a public parkade if your claiming it's your condo?

Why is your charity not legitimately registered?

Doesn't matter if you operate 5 companies under one, your foundation should still show up publicly in the records. It's not like you're operating a non-profit under a #'d holding company.

My Ride
    Kia Sportage

Originally posted by Disoblige

Edit:

You didn't thank googe at all. Have you been lying so much in your life you don't remember what you did and what you think you did?
    Well I didn't thank him directly (I mean who would); I basically said he is partially responsible for my success. If he didn't call me out back in 2006, I would PROBABLY still be a little shit head scamming people.

Originally posted by 7thgenvic

I just don't get how he calls him self legit when he has such a shady background. Any reputable business would not want to carry such burden. So you just graduated from Haskayne as well?

why is that picture taken in a public parkade if your claiming it's your condo?

Why is your charity not legitimately registered?

Doesn't matter if you operate 5 companies under one, your foundation should still show up publicly in the records. It's not like you're operating a non-profit under a #'d holding company.
    There is no burden to carry except for Googe's claims from 2006. Nobody is perfect. Oh wait that's right, Googe is. If I had something to hide I wouldn't sit here and reveal myself.

Googe you say I'm trying to "trick" people with my PR... Where did I hide myself? Everything is public, my name, my number is all on that PR. Where the hell did I trick anybody? You're right I'm an SEO genius. That is what changed my life, I am the leading YT view provider on the internet. Look at what I SEO'd in all my press releases. Do you see my name backlinked anywhere? This thread actually comes up on the first page for "Peter Danihel". When someone clicks it they will see this thread and how you've done nothing but bashed the shit out of me six years later. I could do some more SEO on my name but fortunately I don't have much to hide. I don't care if you're a beyond mod, does that mean you're mister know it all?

My charity is registered, along with all my other ventures under a DBA. I don't take charity, I give it. Read the web site, I donate based on my quarterly earnings. I'm done explaining myself as its evident that you are unwilling to accept whats real right now. I will leave it at this. If it helps you sleep at night, I don't own any of those cars Googe, its all a big front, I'm still that same little scammer from 06'.

You know Googe, I've had friends fuck me over (on a ridiculously high level) but I don't think I hate them as much as you hate me.

Cheers.
    Last edited by bastardchild; 12-03-2012 at 08:55 PM.

My Ride
    Model S

Haha, I don't hate you. You're just a bad liar and calling it out is fun. And I definitely didn't call you an SEO genius

BTW, that search is for DBAs too.

If you want to come clean, you can start by listing all of the accounts on beyond that you have access to.

Why do you guys care about this guy anyways? either he's lying about being rich to compensate for his small penis or he feels the need to brag about the fact that he's rich to compensate for his small penis. I don't really see the difference

My Ride
    Fiesta ST

Man this was a good read.

Looks like his claims are at least somewhat legit now, let's call him a successful person with questionable morals.

I also love when people say things like "I don't need to show off", but uses this set of hashtags: #ferrari #nsx #porsche #audi #luxury4play #nolease #selfmade #paidoff #danihel

My Ride
    an econo box

Originally posted by blitz
    Man this was a good read.

Looks like his claims are at least somewhat legit now, let's call him a successful person with questionable morals.

I also love when people say things like "I don't need to show off", but uses this set of hashtags: #ferrari #nsx #porsche #audi #luxury4play #nolease #selfmade #paidoff #danihel
    That and one of those photos shows an envelope addressed to him from Car2Go. His address being an apartment on Bonaventure Dr. SE. Taken 132 days ago. Not that it proves or disproves anything.

I don't know anything about this guy, or anybody who knows him. But I do know this:

Every single successful, wealthy (real wealth, not high income from a job) person I've ever met never ever bragged about their wealth. They wouldn't even buy fancy cars or clothes despite having the money to close most people down.

Every single person I've ever met who bragged about how much they make was either totally exaggerating or they were faking it.

Originally posted by KrisYYC

That and one of those photos shows an envelope addressed to him from Car2Go. His address being an apartment on Bonaventure Dr. SE. Taken 132 days ago. Not that it proves or disproves anything.

I don't know anything about this guy, or anybody who knows him. But I do know this:

Every single successful, wealthy (real wealth, not high income from a job) person I've ever met never ever bragged about their wealth. They wouldn't even buy fancy cars or clothes despite having the money to close most people down.

Every single person I've ever met who bragged about how much they make was either totally exaggerating or they were faking it.
    Exactly this.

Also, I used to live in condos on heritage and Macleod, and am very familiar with those apartments to the east of Rona and Walmart. They are low income housing. I don't buy it.

You can also see photos from inside his apartment, it just looks very cheap in general and the furniture is 30 years old. I just can't believe that anyone would be stupid enough to have all of those cars yet live in a crappy place like that.

My Ride
    13 Scion FR-S, 11 Mitsu Outlander

On another forum, a guy got called out for talking about parts for his F40 (forum had another f40 faker earlier in the year) but he really had it and posted pictures of a bagel on the wing, sign with a big FU to the forum, etc. It was awesome. Pretty cool guy but like you said, pretty rare.
    That's not sweat. It's your fat, crying.

I can only picture this guy out picking up a girl.

"I thought you said you had a Ferrari, BMW, Audi...why are we getting in a rusty civic"

"Oh it's bcuz I don't winter drive them, I'm self made millionaire and take care of my stuff because I came up and had nothing. Kind of like 50cent. I was so hcore in my past and it made me a better businessman"

"Why are we pulling up to these ghetto condo's...looks like where 50cent lived when he was broke"

"Oh my mansion and penthouse sweet are getting fumigated. I threw some massive parties there and imported exotic tequila by the crate load and apparently the crates had some kind of bug in them. I bought this house last week just to live in for a bit than I'm going to donate it to poor children cause I'm so rich."

"Uh-huh......"

"You don't believe me? Here I will get my friend to text me and tell you all the stuff I own. He can vouch for me." This is when he runs to the bathroom and pulls out a spare phone and texts himself.

My Ride
    Ford/Audi/Benz

Last edited by DustanS; 09-22-2022 at 11:47 AM.

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

^

Total posts "7", but this thread dragged his ass out of lurkerville?

I don't really care either way, it's funny though and this doesn't really help the bastard cause.....
    Last edited by JRSC00LUDE; 12-04-2012 at 08:44 AM.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

^ haha I think I hit the nail on te head with my last post.

My Ride
    W204

You have a couple of photos that are great... you must be very good at photoshop!

My Ride
    M3P

At the risk of coming under fire from the rest of you on your witch hunt. I know Pete, and I've known him for about 10 years now. He's gone through his shit, he's fucked up and he has definitely paid for it. Not that I condone scamming people or anything else you are all accusing him of. He has taken his past experience, learned from them and turned his life situation around for the better.

Not that anyone knows me as "hurrdurr" but I am analbumcover - And I can vouch, that he does own the cars he posts on his instagram or mentions in the various treads here on beyond. I've helped him in the buying process of a couple of them, and I've personally driven each one + the ones you don't know he has.

Everyone deserves a second chance, his crimes were petty, he's paid his dues and he's making good with his charity and humanitarian efforts. Not only because he feels bad about his past but probably because it would have changed his life if he had some help from someone more fortunate growing up.

Thumbs up

Haha so many haters here! Pete did some bad shit in the past, got busted for some of it. Inspired for something greater and achieved some obvious financial success. Pretty dope if you ask me.
    -Fighting on arrival, fighting for survival-

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

Originally posted by hurrdurr
    At the risk of coming under fire from the rest of you on your witch hunt. I know Pete, and I've known him for about 10 years now. He's gone through his shit, he's fucked up and he has definitely paid for it. Not that I condone scamming people or anything else you are all accusing him of. He has taken his past experience, learned from them and turned his life situation around for the better.

Not that anyone knows me as "hurrdurr" but I am analbumcover - And I can vouch, that he does own the cars he posts on his instagram or mentions in the various treads here on beyond. I've helped him in the buying process of a couple of them, and I've personally driven each one + the ones you don't know he has.

Everyone deserves a second chance, his crimes were petty, he's paid his dues and he's making good with his charity and humanitarian efforts. Not only because he feels bad about his past but probably because it would have changed his life if he had some help from someone more fortunate growing up.
    Jeremiah!
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

I don't get why someone who brags so much about his cars and wealth just doesnt post pics to prove they're his. It would be a pretty awesome FU to all the haters if bastard posted something to prove those are his. I'm all for changing your ways in life and it does happen but from all the things googe has shown us it's hard to believe he is completely legit.

Just post pics of your car collection or proof that you own these and you'll shut up a lot of haters.
    Originally posted by 89coupe

LOL, $95 for two sounds pretty damn cheap to me. Is this not including any drinks or something?

Are you guys all students on a budget or something?

My lunch tab is that much for two people.

Page 24 of 49 FirstFirst ... 14 23 24 25 34 ... LastLast