Quantcast
Does anyone know what this movie is? - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Does anyone know what this movie is?

My Ride
    2008 BBP Accord Coupe

Default Does anyone know what this movie is?

Theres this movie that I remember from when I was young, its probably like 15 years old. Anyways, what I remember is theres I think 3 kids, 1 guy and 2 younger girls that are siblings. They go to a boarding school or something like that, and its run by a mean woman that is a witch or something that hates kids. Anyways, the main thing I remember is that they get turned into mice by this bitch, and they are roaming around the house trying to find a way to get turned back into humans. One of them falls into soup etc. haha. I know it sounds gay, but I was talking about this to a buddy and we both remember this movie and would like to get drunk and watch it haha. Any help would be great!
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague.”
    —Cicero, Roman statesman and lawyer

My Ride
    impreza

My Ride
    2008 BBP Accord Coupe

haha your awesome! thanks alot
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague.”

My Ride
    impreza

i remember watching the movie when i was little. all i could remember was Anjelica Huston was in the movie, and searched IMDB, took 10 secs.

It is based on a children's book by Roald Dahl, with the same title. I remember that he was a favorite author of mine as a child, though I never got around to seeing the movie. Now I know what I will rent this weekend from Blockbuster.

My Ride
    Kompressor

ha ha... brings back a lot of memories... I read the book when I was little, but I don't remember anything about the book.

& then when they came out with the movie, I watched it about a hundred times... I still remember most parts from the movie... =P

My Ride
    E46M3

that was an awesome book!

My Ride
    2006 Honda Civic LX

holy, that take me back. now i want to watch it again!

My Ride
    2008 BBP Accord Coupe

I'm glad i'm not the only one!

frostyda9 Guest

Default Re: Does anyone know what this movie is?

Originally posted by Seanith
    I was talking about this to a buddy and we both remember this movie and would like to get drunk and watch it haha
    Better invite Mary Jane as well