Quantcast
2 encounters today - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 2 encounters today

My Ride
    Anything topless.

Default 2 encounters today

Well, the first one was a game of catch cuz it was a one lane street on edmonton trail down by mike's. Anyway, I'm turning left from mcknight and what should I see in front of me? An SVT cobra!! haha, man, these mustangs are everywhere now!! Well, as we're rounding the turn, I hear him step on it and then I had to wait a bit and then I decide to step on it. It was a windy road so I was pretty cautious and not full throttling the entire time and I even was actually thinking of trying to pass but way too many cars so I decided to just sit back and bite his ass!! haha, In the end, I was only getting closer to him in that short little run we had but it was a pretty quick car! Love that V8 sound!!

Second enounter:
    not as good but it was just interesting. As I was driving down 16th, I see this silver avenger with black racing stripes and a huge aluminum spoiler. Further up at the top of the hill just before barlow, I hear the guy start trying to accelerate and get behind me. As we come to a clearing, I see the nose slowly pull beside me, and I'm here waiting to see what kinda of chotch is driving but low and behold, it's a chick!! I'm like, WTF so I can't help but smile and then I hear drop the hammer and so I down shift and I just pull away hard from our roll of about 80. Hahah, I just couldn't believe that girls are street racing!! haha, what is this world coming too? In the end, she pulls up beside me and just comments on my car and says it's beatiful and I just say thanks and then I downshift and take off and I hear her trying to do the same thing but she just ended up turning off onto 36th.

Now it's time to do a paper and then go partake in the festivities that is BSD!! hahaha
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

WTF!! I am a moderator!!

My Ride
    1986 Mazda RX-7 GXL (FC302)

Haha, sounds like someone's having a bunch of fun in their GTP, i wonder if that was my dad's Cobra u were chasing, my dads is a metalic red '96 pretty much stock other than intake and roush underdrive pulleys. the licence plate is VX.... LoL just joshin, anyways, u goin out to the track this friday if weather prevails. hope to see u there man, peace

My Ride
    NC1

Man.....you have had quite a few encounters recently! You still haven't raced that punk in the WRX yet!
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

My Ride
    Anything topless.

Originally posted by max_boost
    Man.....you have had quite a few encounters recently! You still haven't raced that punk in the WRX yet!
    Hey man, I don't go looking for trouble...it comes and finds me! And from what I hear, that guy is just loads of trouble!! So I think 68th street may be the battle ground!! hahahahah

WTF!! I am a moderator!!

My Ride
    '21 F150 Lariat Nardo Grey

So I'm a punk now cuz you got beat by a family wagon? Please! haha

Originally posted by LUDELVR

Hey man, I don't go looking for trouble...it comes and finds me! And from what I hear, that guy is just loads of trouble!! So I think 68th street may be the battle ground!! hahahahah
    Fucking rights. I'll be looking for you, or in your alley for that matter.

My Ride
    22 ZR2, 06 YZ250, 77 KZ1000 supercharged

I'm looking forward to race the wagon at secret street. It should be a good match I think. Both 2L turbos.

My Ride
    NC1

Yes I do admit defeat to the station wagon.....I have a feeling some interesting shit will be started during Sunday's drive
    I am user #49

girl Guest

Angry Re: 2 encounters today

Originally posted by LUDELVR
    Well, the first one was a game of catch cuz it was a one lane street on edmonton trail down by mike's. Anyway, I'm turning left from mcknight and what should I see in front of me? An SVT cobra!! haha, man, these mustangs are everywhere now!! Well, as we're rounding the turn, I hear him step on it and then I had to wait a bit and then I decide to step on it. It was a windy road so I was pretty cautious and not full throttling the entire time and I even was actually thinking of trying to pass but way too many cars so I decided to just sit back and bite his ass!! haha, In the end, I was only getting closer to him in that short little run we had but it was a pretty quick car! Love that V8 sound!!

Second enounter:
    not as good but it was just interesting. As I was driving down 16th, I see this silver avenger with black racing stripes and a huge aluminum spoiler. Further up at the top of the hill just before barlow, I hear the guy start trying to accelerate and get behind me. As we come to a clearing, I see the nose slowly pull beside me, and I'm here waiting to see what kinda of chotch is driving but low and behold, it's a chick!! I'm like, WTF so I can't help but smile and then I hear drop the hammer and so I down shift and I just pull away hard from our roll of about 80. Hahah, I just couldn't believe that girls are street racing!! haha, what is this world coming too? In the end, she pulls up beside me and just comments on my car and says it's beatiful and I just say thanks and then I downshift and take off and I hear her trying to do the same thing but she just ended up turning off onto 36th.
    that is BSD!! hahaha

WTF LUDELVR! GIRLS NOT ALLOWED TO DRIVE FAST? LIKE SHUT THE FUCKUP! YA SOME SUCK AT DRIVING BUT DON'T BE DISSING GIRLS THATDO ENJOY RACES (i enjoy them just for fun....got a prob with that?) moral of the story...just cuz it's a girl doesn't mean she can't race, or isn't allowed to drive fast and check out nice cars! ...would be great for a chick to kick ur ass sometime to get tat in ur head....step off that cloud back into reality plz! ludes..nice, so if some girls happen to be driving fast and wanna race for the heck of it....don't act all high, be a decent guy!

Default Re: Re: 2 encounters today

Originally posted by girl

WTF LUDELVR! GIRLS NOT ALLOWED TO DRIVE FAST? LIKE SHUT THE FUCKUP! YA SOME SUCK AT DRIVING BUT DON'T BE DISSING GIRLS THATDO ENJOY RACES (i enjoy them just for fun....got a prob with that?) moral of the story...just cuz it's a girl doesn't mean she can't race, or isn't allowed to drive fast and check out nice cars! ...would be great for a chick to kick ur ass sometime to get tat in ur head....step off that cloud back into reality plz! ludes..nice, so if some girls happen to be driving fast and wanna race for the heck of it....don't act all high, be a decent guy!

damn this chick knows how to represent girls lol

watch out LUDELVR

My Ride
    A 2002 Sunfire ~ not by choice!

haha i totally agree with u girl! So just cuz im a chick i can't drive fast and race ppl? so not true! I'm sure lots of girls are just as good of a driver as u ... im sure if i had a nice car i could kick lots of guys asses! Don't be hating just cuz ur gettin ur ass whipped by chicks!

My Ride
    '21 F150 Lariat Nardo Grey

My Ride
    NC1

Default Re: Re: 2 encounters today

Whatever man!

I've never met a girl that ever wanted to race, granted most of them drive economy cars anyway! haha
    I am user #49

lammer Guest

Default Re: Re: Re: 2 encounters today

Whatever man!

I've never met a girl that ever wanted to race, granted most of them drive economy cars anyway! haha
    haha max, wheres xylathane on your sig?

i see johns like me now haha.

girl Guest

Unhappy

Whatever man!

uhh....missing the point..... when u do run into a girl that wants to race, u don't be an ass about it, win or lose u'll look like a better guy if ur nice. who cares if most girls u run into drive economy cars....even if they do they can still race just for the fun of it, obviously they know they have no chance it's just fun!
    oh and here's some info for u guys that don't get some things...when girls go fast here are some possible reasons:
    1)she likes speed
    2)she's trying to check ur car out
    3)she trying to see if ur hot/ur friends are hot
    4)she enjoys racing for the hell of it
    5)everyone else on the road it boring so she's just having fun
    6)late for something....
    there are soooo many reasons ppl! not very often does a girl think she can actually beat u....it's often jsut for fun!!! guys can race for fun, why the hell can't girls

My Ride
    NC1

Whatever man!

uhh....missing the point..... when u do run into a girl that wants to race, u don't be an ass about it, win or lose u'll look like a better guy if ur nice. who cares if most girls u run into drive economy cars....even if they do they can still race just for the fun of it, obviously they know they have no chance it's just fun!
    oh and here's some info for u guys that don't get some things...when girls go fast here are some possible reasons:
    1)she likes speed
    6)late for something....
    there are soooo many reasons ppl! not very often does a girl think she can actually beat u....it's often jsut for fun!!! guys can race for fun, why the hell can't girls
    Ok my bad!
    I am user #49

I'll believe it when I see it leo... haha j/k

My Ride
    Anything topless.

Whoa, whoa, whoa!!! You need to chill out there kitten!! hahaha, I wasn't saying that girl's racing is a bad thing...come to think of it, I find it quite cool!! Nothing is sexier than a chick that can beat me .....as well as cum first in a race!!! but seriously, I didn't downplay anything about here racing, it's just a rare occurance for me to see that. I mean, I've seen chicks drive hot cars, but seldom want to race and I thought that was really awsome!!! So back the fuck up before you get dropped! haha, and just in case you couldn't tell, I was making a joke!

Originally posted by Killumanti

damn this chick knows how to represent girls lol

watch out LUDELVR
    Man, if she drives likes she types, I can't wait to see her on the road...or the sack!!!!! hahahahaah Another joke!!

Originally posted by offlimitz_chick
    haha i totally agree with u girl! So just cuz im a chick i can't drive fast and race ppl? so not true! I'm sure lots of girls are just as good of a driver as u ... im sure if i had a nice car i could kick lots of guys asses! Don't be hating just cuz ur gettin ur ass whipped by chicks!
    I know it's not true! I just said that it rarely happens, and as for my driving, my driving sucks ass!! Could be your ass it's sucking but who knows! And I'm not hating girls that can whip my ass...come to think of it, I'm looking for a few that are into that sorta shit! damn, where's that dominatrix smiley when I need it?

WTF!! I am a moderator!!

My Ride
    Anything topless.

Whatever man!

1)she likes speed
    6)late for something....
    All are valid reasons and all I have encountered...cept the one about the driver being hot...apparently I'm a nerdy asian guy!! hahahaha, thanks Rob!!!
    Anyway, not once did I even say I was a dick, arroagant or anything that would relate to being a dick...unless you're relating a man's car to his unit, then I guess I was a huge dick!!! hahahaha

But for the record, I think it's totally cool when chicks race, I actually want to see more of it, but my intention was more of a realization for those on the streets that more and more girls are racing which is totally cool...unless they're just bad drivers, but that goes for any driver male or female!!

WTF!! I am a moderator!!

My Ride
    Anything topless.

Originally posted by Ed the SOHC
    I'll believe it when I see it leo... haha j/k
    And as for you!! Man, you're lucky I was there to witness your 14 second blast or else I would never have believed it!! hahahaha, come to think of it, I think it's about time I undid that little T.C. of yours before you sell it!! hahahaha as I recall, there is a bit of an ass raping that I must return to you!! You better get your lube ready man, cuz I got the condom!!

WTF!! I am a moderator!!

girl Guest

Smile

haha...ok it's all good now ludelvr....i won't kick ur ass ne more! but the rest of the ppl that might think girls can't race or whatever.... damn straight u better watch out! haha

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast