Quantcast
want a bank job, but no luck - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: want a bank job, but no luck

My Ride
    01 Nissan Pathfinder LE, Vulcan 900, Tomaz' Mom

Default want a bank job, but no luck

i've been trying to get a bank job for over a year now, not looking to ba manager or anything, just looking to be a teller or something similar, but with no luck so far i am still at a previous cleaning job, i've applied on line, and in person at more than 30 banks, some repetedly, if anyone knows any way of actually getting into a bank, any help would be GREATLY appreciated

pm me any info anyone may have
    thanks
    Originally posted by rage2
    You don't get to see the girls. You literally stick your cock in a hole and fuck the hole with 10 guys watching.

My Ride
    93 240sx SE, 17 Infiniti Q50S, 2008 Highlander

No criminal record would help and also being a female
    Originally posted by GTS Jeff
    You know those bored stay at home moms who's entire lives revolve around driving their kids to soccer, various cleaning accessories, and worrying about neighbourhood rapists? The kind of people that watch the View and go "uh huh..." Those unfulfilled people who try to fill the void in their empty lives by writing whiny letters to the editor complaining about shit that no one really cares about?

Well imagine if instead of writing that letter to the editor, she just posts on a car forum for car enthusiasts. That's Kritafo.

My Ride

i got the "no criminal record" thing going for me, as for the being female thing... that might take a bit more work
    You don't get to see the girls. You literally stick your cock in a hole and fuck the hole with 10 guys watching.

That's odd because I know TD CanadaTrust is short staffed at many locations!

My Ride
    MB C63

yah bank jobs are fairly easy to get if you have a little bit of schooling in the field

you have an accounting degree or something under your belt or you just trying to get into a bank with no previous experience or schooling?

My Ride
    Axis powers

i work for ATB.. i dont work in the branch but in the corporate centre.. its decent, pm if ur interested and ill send u some links
    Sig nuked by mod.

My Ride

i was taking business operations and managment at devry, but havent finished it yet, only have my first year, but i am planning on finishing...either than that, i got my first year mechanics, but that wont help, i really cant figure out WHY they seem to hire anyone but me,lol, any idea which branches of TD canada trust are hiring???

My gf is a Canadian Studies major and she had no problem getting a bank job. Unless there is something seriously wrong with your resume, you really shouldn't have this hard of a time getting a bank job. Sounds odd that 30 banks have rejected you! Something is obviously wrong...

My Ride
    BMW E46/R6

Pm me if you're still interested in a teller position.

I'm also interested in working at the bank. I'm currently enrolled at U of L, in the Bachelor of Management Degree (accounting).

I have a 2 year Accounting diploma from SAIT. If there is anything available on here for any banks. I would seriously be interested. I'm just starting my search today for jobs.

Thanks.

My Ride
    a wrx.

Uh I got a job as a teller at TD back when I was 17 in the middle of high school! The only prior work experience I had was dishwashing too. Try harder.

This means put on a pair of nice shoes, dress up a bit (not like you're going to some sleazy bar, but professionally) and walk in there and axe for the manager of customer service. Then talk your way in. If they won't hire you, ask why and work that shit out.

My Ride
    1991 Acura Integra

Default jacker

start your own thread, or big willie will get upset.

Originally posted by hs2000
    I'm also interested in working at the bank. I'm currently enrolled at U of L, in the Bachelor of Management Degree (accounting).

I have a 2 year Accounting diploma from SAIT. If there is anything available on here for any banks. I would seriously be interested. I'm just starting my search today for jobs.

Thanks.

My Ride

Default Re: jacker

Originally posted by danno567
    start your own thread, or big willie will get upset.

My Ride
    2014 GMC Terrain SLE-2 V6

it also helps when you actually go down a branch and ask to speak to the manager as well. Also try faxing the branches individually.....good luck!

My Ride

thanks for all the tips, im still givin'er, any more tips or connections anyone might have, keep'em comming

My Ride
    '12 C350 Coupe

I work for TD Credit Administration in edmonton. I was checking out the employment opportunities in calgary (i deal with all calgary south branches but have access to all branches in calgary), and there are tons of jobs available. If theres a particular location your looking at let me know, and ill let you know what they need.

My Ride
    '11 Civic

I used to work at ATB and Scotiabank and the way I got those jobs was through applying online through Workopolis. I didn't work at the branch though, I worked in the call centre at Scotia and one of the offices for ATB. The only experience that I had before working at the bank was working at Superstore. Also, some of the people that I worked with at Scotia were also Devry students. They told me that they got an interview for the job through talking with the representatives at the career fair. From what I've heard, TD and Scotia are the best banks to work at. Personally, I thought Scotia was a better place to work at than ATB.
    Everything I'm not made me everything I am...

My Ride
    G05

i agree with everyone else. try harder!! just like sCream said. td in calgary has tonnes of postings for teller jobs.