Quantcast
intestines misplaced??? - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: intestines misplaced???

My Ride
    Ol' Rusty Truck

Hernias are probably the most common major surgery around and its sometimes veiwed as an elective surgery because most cases its no big deal for the patient to wait.

Last year I waited for close to 6 months for a hernia surgery. If you want a shorter wait, I suggest that you tell the doctor that it hurts. ie patient pain is one way to up the priority of an elective surgery.

Also, if you ever experience vommiting or constipation you are supposed to treat it seriously, and go into emergency because you might have a blockage. And, watch for blood in your stool, too. Ask the doctor to confirm this, dont take my word on it.

BTW, my hernia never hurt, but the incision hurt like a bastard. And my right nut must have been put in a vise because it swell up to the size of an egg. They make you shave the hair off your own balls( the cute nurse doesn't do it for you). And the ingrown hairs will f#ck you over for atleast 3 months.

Sorry man, I don't mean to scare you any.
    Last edited by Alex_FORD; 07-12-2006 at 10:49 PM.

My Ride
    335xi 70 c10 84 c10 Indian chief

haha i shave my nuts all the time, so the hot nurse would be like "damn, those are some sweet smooth nuts"

anyways, i had a hernia as well, like 20 years ago, i have a 3 inch scar to the right of my hammer, i dont remember the hernia at all, but im pretty sure you should have got that checked out as soon as you noticed it.

My Ride
    Ol' Rusty Truck

Originally posted by theken
    haha i shave my nuts all the time, so the hot nurse would be like "damn, those are some sweet smooth nuts"
    Careful, you write something like this, and someone is bound to make it their signature.

My Ride
    cb7

Hahaha, thanks boys. It is a hernia and if i come home to calgary the wait is going to be atleast 2 months but i think i can get it done here in victoria within a month. The doc suggested i get `chicken wire`place on the inside of the lining that hold your guts in so this doesn`t happen again. Hopefuly all goes well.

My Ride
    GMC Acadia

Shit, the second half of this thread made my arms go all numb, this is sick
    Originally posted by VIZSLA
    Seems that running qualifying in three heats worked so well we're now running the race in three parts too.
    1, On the track
    2, In the steward's box
    3, In Paris

My Ride
    NOTHING RIGHT NOW :(

Dr.BEYOND saves another life again. Cuz u no if u could do a engine swap, repair ur own brakes, and just know the differents between car models. u gota know all about the human body and what exacly is wrong and how to fix.

on a serious note hope everything works out and nothing to serious gona happen.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2